[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this a yeast infection?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_4686.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4686.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Guys, I've never had a yeast infection before but this discharge appeared a couple days ago. I have no idea if what I have is actually a yeast infection.
It started out super weird.
To be clear, my boyfriend did ass to vagina a little over a week ago(I know, dumb move on us) and I swear after that my vagina started having a fishy smell with milky discharge. After a few days I used an odor eliminating ph gel and it worked since I don't smell anymore but even before I used it (almost 3 days ago), on that day I started getting a small amount of cottage cheese discharge and now it's quite a lot of it with no bad odor but also no itching.
I'm sorry to post this here but I have nowhere else to seek quick advice.
Is it a yeast infection or something else?
I appreciate all the help!
>>
File: 1480709877411.jpg (32KB, 480x405px) Image search: [Google]
1480709877411.jpg
32KB, 480x405px
>>17927444
>>
File: 384923.jpg (25KB, 226x266px) Image search: [Google]
384923.jpg
25KB, 226x266px
>>17927444
Jesus Christ that's disgusting. At least give us a warning, and then upload the picture in the next post you cunt. Reported.
>>
Yes it is, go to the doctor and get a pill. Clears up in 3 days.
>>
If your cootch is itchy or sore, and you have a pasty or slightly solidified discharge you likely have a yeast infection. Going to the walk in for a check up could easially tell you that, but if you're in a place without free health care just go get some medication from off the shelf. If the itching or soreness is too much to handle get medication that includes cream with it. Some medication you can take vaginally others orally. It doesn't really matter which kind you choose. The medication usually takes a couple days to take affect. However if you leave the yeast infection untouched and to take care of itself you can get really sick.
>>
>>17927444
>Girls don't use 4chan
I'll just show then this post
>>
Shit bitch there's enough yeast there to make you the new cake boss
>>
>>17927444
>sharing your pussy juices on a sfw board
>>
>>17927444
That would make some really soft bread.
>>
>>17927444
Jesus fuck, all those years of gore-posting on /b/ and this image still made me recoil and close it.
Absolutely revolting.
>>
>>17930466
Yeah this is exactly why I removed images on 4chan
>>
File: 1475332242762.jpg (20KB, 480x451px) Image search: [Google]
1475332242762.jpg
20KB, 480x451px
what the fuck

Aspiring medfag so I'll try to help. Go to the doctors and explain everything.

Don't do A-to-P, ideally ever. Shit is bad for you.
>>
File: 1483607495760.jpg (21KB, 427x427px) Image search: [Google]
1483607495760.jpg
21KB, 427x427px
>>17927444
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I love cottage cheese!
>>
>>17927444
ur being fucking gross and dumb see your physician instead of posting that nasty crap
>>
>>17927444

It could be yeast or bacterial vaginosis.
Both simply mean an imbalance in your natural vaginal flora. Alot of men have yeast infections and don't know so they can pass it to their partner.
You can also get it from using tampons, douches and some brands of condoms. Anything that slightly alters the ph in your vagina can cause this.

A dr would probably make u do a pelvic exam and give you the sam tube of paste to squeeze up there which u can get at virtually any store with a medicine section.
This sometimes doesn't work to cure it so you might be better off ordering "ph-D" its a vaginal suppository to fix your vaginal ph

Also, you can get a uti from doing ass to pussy without washing so don't do that again. If you start to have frequent urination or pain, go to a dr.
>>
>>17931067
>Yeah this is exactly why I removed images on 4chan
I've been here for 9 years and I've never heard of anyone doing that. Why, anon?

Images are literally half of what this place is. It's an imageboard website.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.