[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I deal with being short and inferior my entire life?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 2

File: 888.jpg (126KB, 718x1005px) Image search: [Google]
888.jpg
126KB, 718x1005px
How do I deal with being short and inferior my entire life?
>>
be superior in other ways
>>
surround yourself with good friends
>>
How tall exactly?

Only idiots focus on height THAT much. Be confident and no one will give a fuck how tall you are.
>>
As a tall fucker, here's some things I envy about the short

You do not hit your head all the time on mundane things.

You have a much easier time finding good clothing and shoes.

You aren't constantly cramped when traveling in public transit.

You do not loom over people, which is a great source of discomfort, and makes it harder to be friendly.

You require less food. My food bill of obscene.

No one asks for your help to grab things off tall shelves.
>>
if you're a dude, don't go working out and try to make that the only way you stick out. no one likes an insecure manlet that's jacked up cause their height is their problem.
>>
>>17927926
i'm 5'6. girls will always prefer the tall faggots.
not op btw
>>
>>17927418
We usually go for someone slightly taller than us, i am 5'5 so 5' 10 is great if you have someone way bigger than you it only makes it awkward looking.
>>
>>17928004

Can confirm. One girl I dated for a while actually told me directly that she stood next to me in her favorite heels and thought "Mmmm, perfect ;3"
>>
>>17927984
Yeah I'm 5'6 as well. Shit sucks bro. I'm usually the shortest guy around, pretty much always the shortest white guy.
>>
>>17927958
That's my 5'6 brother

>>17927418
Just work on yourself like you normally would. Be passionate about shit and have some ambition. Not everyone is going to like you, but that's not the goal. That shouldn't be anyone's goal.
>>
Am I the only one bothered by this pic???? It's so inaccurate! She'd have to be at most 5'3
>>
>>17928102
>female posters
>>
>>17928102
It's a /fit/ meme.
>>
>>17928105
:v
>>
>>17928116
Hahaha, oh!
>>
>>17927418
Quit feeling inferior. You're life isn't comprised solely of your height and if it is you have much bigger problems. I'm a near perfect bell curve average height for my sex/age/race and people still call me short. People have the ability to see more tall people (residential mobility, increased population densities, mass media, etc.) and so the average seems shorter and the shorter seem even shorter. Sooner or later societal perception will catch on to reality. Until then, build a strong, healthy, and diverse life.
>>
>>17928127
*Your life

God I am tired.
>>
>>17927958
>don't work out

how about you fucking kill yourself
>>
>>17928251
Learn to read.
>and try to make that the only way you stick out.
>>
>>17928251
you first<3
>>
Man, who cares, do you leave the house? I see short guys with taller girls all the time, sometimes I see even couples who are the same height, if anything what's rare is seeing a guy who is at least half a foot taller than his gf, you're usually told this is the ideal and really common and I honestly never see it that much. My brother is 5'6" and he married a taller woman, if you have nothing else to offer other than your height then yeah you should feel "inferior"

If a girl rejects you cause you're not "tall enough for her" or you aren't 6'3" Calvin Klein model that is not a girl you want to be with in the first place.
>>
>>17928315
Thanks for your comment and I agree with what you wrote for the most part. However being a 5'6 tall man means I live life in hard mode all the time. Women don't just find me attractive and want to be with me, even for friendship reasons. I have to either get rich or exceptional at something.

In that way I miss out on a major aspect of life and potentially miss out on ever finding a "life partner" as the dating world these days really revolves around 1st impressions. Yes, of course it's not impossible for someone my height to find someone but I really am just your average guy, I have my hobbies and passions in life that I think are awesome but I will never become known for them. At the end of the day when I come back alone from a bar I realize it doesn't really matter what my hobbies are, society is very hedonistic, people pretend to care about you for a little bit to not seem like jerks but then think about what's best for them and this plays back into it.

I guess I'm just tired of this. My whole life I just wish to be average, that's all I want, I don't want to be rich or famous, I just want to reach a level of mediocrity that at this point feels unachievable for me.
>>
>>17928366
Are you American?
>>
>>17928386
No. Why?
>>
>>17928390
Where are you from then?
>>
>>17928405
I'm from Eastern Europe originally but have lived most of my life in Canada/US and now I'm living and traveling around Australia.

Why do you ask this?
>>
>>17928410
Don't go to anglo countries looking for a partner. The women are either prudes or nasty whores and their looks are beneath those of european women, arguably latino/asian women too
>>
>>17928414
I didn't move here to find someone, I didn't move anywhere to find someone. Just living my life, travel is a major part of it these days.
>>
>>17928366
Your ideas of people seem slightly warped, it happens to a lot of people on this website. You should look into therapy, there are literally no negatives to it, besides the cost, and the fact that you can't admit to being suicidal or doing anything illegal. You also seem like you may have a severe case of narcissistic personality disorder. Remember though that the root of narcissism is insecurity.
>>
>>17928419
And? My point still stands. Anglo women are ugly and toxic so travel elsewhere cuck
>>
>>17928439
Not everyone in Anglo countries is awful. There are decent and shit people everywhere.

>>17928422
Right. Well it's kinda difficult to not have insecurities when society is basically telling you that you're bottom of the barrel. I'm actually not a narcissist, I care about others too much sometimes, to the point where people walk all over me if I don't gently tell them to fuck off.

How is my idea of people warped?
>>
>>17927418
>this is acceptable within the police force

Jesus Christ.
>>
>>17927418
first off the guy is like 6'3 and the girl is like 5'6

Get the fuck out of here with your bullshit picture. I am 5'10 and could easily clear that guy's shoulder
>>
>>17928004
>slightly taller
>5" difference

>>17928766
>what is an exaggeration joke
>>
>>17927418
>short
Doesn't matter.
>inferior
Stop being inferior.
>>
>>17927984
>>17928040
>>17928366
You're either lying or exaggerating or have some serious issues. I literally don't know anyone in the 5'6" to 5'8" height range who isn't also very popular with girls. Men of that height tend to be more extroverted and with good body shape. Either you only try to go for trash quality girls, or are trash quality yourself.
>>
>>17927418
Is it normal that I want to see those two fuck?
>>
>>17928802
>Doesn't matter.
Go into more detail.
>>17928809
Not OP but you can't say everyone who's short is popular with girls. Where the fuck do you get that from? And good body shape? A fit short guy will obviously look better than a fat tall guy but that doesn't matter in this case.
>>17928812
It's like watching a donkey fuck a midget. My favourite fetish.
>>
This is a legit answer from somebody who is average height (5ft6) and doesn't have a dick.

My preference (and this is what it comes down to) is that my partner is significantly taller than me. This is to make myself feel daintier and more girly and purely a selfish preference. I think most taller women probably share the same preference, albeit for different reasons.

I have dated men closer to my height (around 5ft8) because I really liked them. I found them attractive because they had good personalities. I would never write somebody off because of their height, providing we got on well.

However, if I'm judging purely on first impressions and looks, I would never approach somebody who was under 6ft. I would no doubt date someone shorter if I knew them and we had good banter going on, but based purely on wanting to fuck - I'd avoid them.

So...if you are what you consider to be under average height, this isn't a death sentence in terms of relationships. Yes, most taller women will prefer someone taller than them, in the same way that most men prefer a shorter woman. Women under average height are firstly, way cuter in a lot of cases, and probably won't have that initial "oh they're short" reaction.

But mostly, it's your attitude and personality which counts. I know people will call bullshit on this but I have seen some couples who are complete polar opposites physically but obviously have a wonderful relationship.

It's difficult but try not to let this effect your self worth. You probably have a million things going for you and if you can just focus on these, your height will seem like less of a hindrance.
>>
>>17928450
but his point still stands
>>
>>17928809
>I literally don't know anyone
Confirmation bias. A few outliers do not set the norm.

>>17928802
>Stop being (genetically) inferior
Why do you even come on this board? If all you want to do is shitpost I suggest you check out /b/.
>>
>>17928822
>in the same way that most men prefer a shorter woman
The only reason for that is because women very rarely date guys shorter than them.
>>
>>17928887
That's not true. If anything, it's the tall girls who do not care about a guy's height.
>>
>>17928853
Ever thought that it's YOU who are the outlier and exception? You're the one with the confirmation bias.
>>
>>17928904
No, it's true.
>>
She's cute. I'd do her no matter how short she is.
>>
>>17928822
>who is average height (5ft6) and doesn't have a dick.

5 ft 6 is quite tall for a women, at least above average, small for a guy though.

anyway. i see lots of smallish guys in successful relationships. i have two friends who are 5 ft 7, and they get quite a lot of girls, they have good looking faces though.

im 5 ft 9, and i sometimes worry about my height being a problem but as you said, if you really liked a guy, him not being super tall doesent diminish your feelings towards him. i have quite a good looking face, quite built and i dress well which helps i guess.
>>
Lodewijk, Napoleon and Hitler were short. Look what they have accomplished.
>>
>>17927955
>You require less food. My food bill of obscene.
Wow that's something I never heard of.
>>
>>17928853
If all you want to do is whine and not get advice then go back to /r9k/.
>>
>>17927418
I'm 6'3 and feel like a manlet, help.
>>
Get inserted lifts into shoes
Become 3 inches taller
Did this in college and it's amazing/sad how much better people treat you right off the bat
>>
>>17929058
Lol, as short as I am I would feel even worse about myself if I did this.

But tell me, wouldn't people notice your platforms? I mean 3 inches is a lot, it's so easy to notice.

And speaking of this, for a guy who's like 5'6, maybe similar height to average height of girls, most of them wear high heels and as such won't consider someone who's at least taller by the height of their heels :/
>>
>>17929079
That's just completely false. Stop believing in memes. Tall girls are the least likely to care about a guy's height.
>>
File: sakaki.jpg (44KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sakaki.jpg
44KB, 640x480px
Tall girls are not cute. They can be only cool.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.