[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I spilled my guts to her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: the_end.jpg (18KB, 317x623px) Image search: [Google]
the_end.jpg
18KB, 317x623px
I did exactly what I said I wouldn't do and I spilled my guts to her /adv/.

I basically told her that even after dating other girls, I found them one dimensional and boring. The girl I spilled my guts to friend zoned me awhile back.

I honestly love her and I am so desperate for her that I texted her my entire laundry list of feelings for her. That was eight hours ago and no response.

How fucked am I?
>>
File: 1438990037692.png (137KB, 1130x900px) Image search: [Google]
1438990037692.png
137KB, 1130x900px
You were taught better than that, anon. I am disappointed.
>>
>>17927371
You have to fall to get back up.
>>
>>17927371
Sorry anon. We've all been there.
>>
>>17927371
Sorry to say but most likely, pretty fucked.

I've been in similar situations with being friendzoned or exes I still had/have feelings for and the best thing to do is learn, move on, and forget.
I even made threads about being in your position and everyone told me to move on.
I fucking hated hearing it because it seemed impossible, but it's really the best and only thing you can do now.

I recently went through a breakup and every waking moment was spent thinking about what went wrong and how I felt I needed her. Then finals came around and forced me to focus on something and kept me occupied. Finals ended and while I still think about her from time to time, it's very infrequent.

Focus on a hobby, job, school, whatever.
>>
>>17927390

Why is it that dudes only seem to feel like this? I feel like women honestly just couldn't give a fuck about you. They have so many dudes after them that it doesn't even matter it seems.
>>
>>17927371
>I did exactly what I said I wouldn't do and I spilled my guts to her /adv/.

This sounds bad.

<I honestly love her and I am so desperate for her that I texted her my entire laundry list of feelings for her.

Text? Give up, mate. Move on.
>>
>>17927422
>They have so many dudes after them that it doesn't even matter it seems.

Oh, another jealous type. There's a thread nearby for whiners like you. Piss off.
>>
>>17927422
I'm a girl and I've done this exact thing two or three times to a friend I'm in love with who barely talks to me anymore because of it.

I have to stop myself from doing it all the time too.
>>
File: PoorAnon.jpg (710KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
PoorAnon.jpg
710KB, 1080x1080px
I've been there Anon. We both failed right from the start, but as another Anon said, you have to fall to get back up. It's hard but... Forget about her.
Best thing i could say is to wait for her response, or better yet, call her.
Unfortunately there's nothing more you can do.

If the answer is not what you expected, please
PLEASE distance yourself from that person.
>>
>>17927467
Also, here's this song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRpYBXWWuNg
>>
Go no contact. Never text/call/like her posts/ any contact with her whatsoever again.

It's your only hope.
>>
>>17927371
OKAY EVERYTHING IS NOT FUCKED JUST DONT DO ANYTHING ELSE.
Shes probably just digesting what you just dropped.
Any further action would WILL push her away. You just need to chill out and wait for a response. Otherwise just leave it at that. IF by any chance she feels the same, youll get a text back. Or she will friendzone you again
BUT ITS IMPERITIVE YOU DO NOT TEXT HER AGAIN
WAIT
Any further follow up will be too clingy and creepy. You dont want to lose a potential friend or girlfriend.
Im praying for you OP.
>>
Did you think texting an essay to your friend would convince them to love you?
>>
>>17927429
t. entitled cunt
>>
File: 1417960829696.gif (866KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1417960829696.gif
866KB, 450x450px
Giving girls small animals as presents makes them most happy. ^^
Stuff thirty hamsters in a box and send them to her house, and she’ll be so surprised she’ll fall for OP in a flash!
So yeah, I think a thirty-hamster present would be good. ^^
>>
would you mind posting the text for reference?
I guess this really depends on how you worded it / what you really said
>>
File: 1396518080742.gif (2MB, 360x200px) Image search: [Google]
1396518080742.gif
2MB, 360x200px
>>17927422

They are, trust me anon.

My ex is constantly texting me her feelings even two months after I broke up. She said she's in contact with other men too, men lusting after her, men trying to date her, and she rejects them all because she wants me back.

Oh and for OP, don't take it too hard. We all have been there. I have to tread carefully not to do it with some girl I more or less date atm, she doesn't want anything serious, and I don't want to either because she will be out of the country for almost a year soon..but I still feel like telling her my feelings because she seems to become more and more distant.

Wait for the response. I mean, you probably can't seem more desperate, but still. If theres none, or not what you've expected, move on. In general with feelings it is like with movies - show, don't tell. Don't text someone your feelings, show your affections and work from that. Keep that in mind for your next girl.
>>
>>17927371

>How fucked am I?

Completely fucked. But if it makes you feel any better you were fucked to begin with and she just kept you around for a self esteem boost.

You literally did this entirely to yourself. I dont know what you expected. You fell for the 90s Hollywood, grand proclamation of love meme.

>I honestly love her

No, you fucking don't. You are infatuated with her because you're emotionally 12 yrs old.
>>
>>17927371
You showed weakness, you'll never have a relationship now.
>>
Well, now youll get confirmation whether or not the feeling is mutual. Makes things easier desu.
>>
>haha jk april fools :)
>>
>>17927422
Chicks do it too bro it's just that dudes have a higher turnout of doing it because of how this shit works.

See, in order for a relationship to begin it's typically up to the guy to initiate. This means he has to plan ahead a little bit and if he wants he can maybe even think about how hard he's going to rail her and how fucked up the kids will look from the railing. He has to invest. The girl on the other hand doesn't really need to beyond saying "Yes" and even if they do they're just in a trial period for like the first few dates so if it doesn't work out in that time it doesn't work out and they don't care. They didn't invest,they didn't see a future so they're just done. A lot of women end relationships on that trial period with the guy still being one sidedly invested and that's how this shit happens.
>>
Alright OP, when I was in highschool I met this girl who I fell for this girl, she was perfect, we had a thing for a while, she got bored and moved on. For years I continued to have a crush on her, for so long I kept wasting my time, and sure I would do this and that with another girl, but I would always want this dream girl at the end of the day. So one day I got sick of it, I said fuck it, I'm gonna lay it all out, i'm going to tell her how I feel after being rejected.

I gave her a long ass message, telling her how deeply I felt for her, I didn't say I loved her, but the pure poetry of my words said it all. But you know something OP, I didn't do it for her, I was fighting a losing battle, I did it for me, because I needed it off my chest, I needed to get over it. And it was the best thing I could have done, she knew, she was flattered but never ended up returning any sentiment. But that's okay. It doesn't matter, cause again, I did it for me. That burden is no longer mine to bear.

My point is, the hard part is over, you told her how you feel, you're not fucked, in this great big world she's just another spec of dust, she may never talk to you again, but that just means she doesn't love you back, and that perfectly fucking fine, her loss right?

Now go be the man I know you can be OP and find another girl,
>>
>>17929143
Good post.
>>
>>17927371
Pick up and move on, brother. That broken heart will heal with time, but it's going to hurt for a while.

On the plus side, women admire independance in a man. Show her by forgetting her. That's all you can do. Move on with your life, buddy.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.