[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me understand this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1481368342774.jpg (53KB, 600x376px) Image search: [Google]
1481368342774.jpg
53KB, 600x376px
Ok /adv/ so I am part of a private ylyl group on facebook which frequently posts dark humor and shit. I posted a joke about a college school shooting and because of that some asshole reported it to my unis police. I then had to explain that it was a joke and that it had absolutely nothing to do with my uni. They basically considered my a threat because someone reported it. Now i have to go talk to a glorified therapist about the incident and how my life is going. Help me understand why i have to do this shit even though i posted this in a private group that has nothing to do with the uni.
>>
>>17927151
You just took it too far.

Suck it up and be more careful next time
>>
>>17927151
>Help me understand why i have to do this shit even though i posted this in a private group that has nothing to do with the uni.

well you have to do this because school shootings are happening at an alarming rate, and the school feels pressured to intervene in anything that could be considered there responsibility.

they probably know that it was just a joke but they want to make sure because if you do anything they will be blamed for not stopping it.

yeah, its kinda retarded and the person that reported you is a dick but it is what it is, not much you can do but suck it up, and deal with it.

this is why i use a fake facebook account
>>
Find the asshole who reported you and shoot him. Or at least beat the shit out of him.
>>
>>17927151
Being edgy on Facebook
You fucking idiot
>>
>>17927167
>>17927183
I have no problem with the police's intervention but they are still treating me like a threat because said therapist wants to talk about "how my life is going". My family also seems to think that the guy who reported my genuinely felt threatened even though the fucker probably doesnt go to my school and knew it was a joke
>>
>>17927253
Yeah well im probably going to make a fake profile now. I stopped going on /b/ because it was getting too cancerous
>>
>>17927151
just play along man. no irony, no jokes. just tell them "look, i made a dark joke, they didn't take it seriously. what do you need from me? my life is good." and if they keep you after that, just keep your shit straight and keep your cool man
>>
>>17927300
Thanks. Best response yet.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.