[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Problem with Weed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: received_1406618936039725.jpg (13KB, 480x483px) Image search: [Google]
received_1406618936039725.jpg
13KB, 480x483px
I don't understand wtf is going on guys.
I used to smoke weed quite everyday for 2 years, it made me feel better and made me enjoy the free time more.
Then suddenly when I smoke weed I get fucking anxious, start panicking,my heart beats like tekno music and I can't feel my breath. I stopped smoking since 7 months, It would be nice to smoke weed again, maybe not everyday but occasionally but I'm totally sure that shit will happen again.
What do?
>>
>>17926947
Oh BTW, pic unrelated
>>
Maybe you've been smoking too much at one time
Or just that quality of weed have improved
Because that sounds like symptoms when ur too high
>>
>>17926970
I used to smoke mid quality weed, but not too much, just 0.3g and it felt like fucking dying
Now I moved in Tenerife where the quality is like God tier and I'm scared as fuck to start smoking again, even taking only 2 hits
I know this is not the best mood to smoke weed, but a part of myself want to get high like the good old times
Is it possible?
>>
same thing happened to me. Smoked consistently for a year, best times of my life. Then one random day while high I had what i can only describe a seizure. It freaked me out and i quit smoking for a few weeks. started smoking again and it was ok at first, but then i had a second similar experience, so i was like fuck it, never smoking again

been 2 years now. i miss it though
>>
>>17926947

Sorry, dude. Your weed smoking days are over. I smoked everyday from the time I was 16 to about 23 then suddenly one day it started giving me horrendous panic attacks.

I tried to smoke again several times but no matter what I do my anxiety just doesn't allow me to smoke anymore.

Your body decided that it cant smoke anymore. If you don't want to risk having debilitating panic attacks every time you smoke then you have to quit.
>>
I've had a similar problem every time I smoke, except I also shake as if I had Parkinsons. It blows but I guess we just can't smoke
>>
You're just becoming an adult. You got more shit to worry about and being stoned has become counterproductive to your thought process, thus resulting in anxiety.

Happened to me too. I just cut down tremendously. Used to dab multiple times a day, now I smoke maybe once every 2-3 days and I only take 1-3 hits before tapping out. Don't need to get nearly as stoned as I used to, to get the desired effect.
>>
>>17926995
What you people are describing is what's called a whitey, it usually is severed anxiety with a. Impending feeling of doom, most people don't realize during this that they have stopped breathing or are breathing very shallowly. Smoking also lowers your blood pressure making you more susceptible to fainting. You got too high, on an empty stomach. Makes sure you know your limits. This has happened to me multiple times and I still smoke, it's just something I realized when it starts to happen, "hey I'm feeling a whitey comming on" in fact 2 weeks ago my friend made potent as fuck weed cookies. Ididnt realize how strong they were and had 3 at once. Needless to say a hour or so later I'm totally out of it, and trip out for about 20 seconds. My friend though I was fucking with him but I felt like I passed out for like 3 minutes. Know your limits and what your buying.
>>
>>17927041
Op here, you are totally right, but how is that a counterproductive thing if I only want to do that when I don't have nothing important to accomplish? Why does my brain take it like a thing that I don't need anymore? It's not like I wanna live my life stoned, it's just a relaxing and enjoyable moment of the life, yet I unconsciously can't fucking deal with it and start getting paranoid.

>>17927046
Ok but when the "whitey" comes, how'd you deal with it? Is there a way to stop it and feel better fast? Just curious, because I'm not gonna smoke weed anymore I guess..Feels bad
>>
>>17927079
There is no stopping it, I'm not really sure why it happens but it's usually from getting too high. When it happens to me in my head I'm know I'm experiencing an anxiety attack, so while I am freaking out part of my mind knows why it's happening and I wait for it to pass, usually in a few minutes. It's only happens twice in like 3 years, and once I passed out in my kitchen cause I got up to fast and wasn't breathing, got light headed and passed out, felt like I was having a seizure on the floor, but I think that's my mind remembering falling down. As post seizure you often very sore all over from muscle contractions, which I was not. Idk I get the fear your having, but I still enjoy smoking cause its such a rarity for me. I'm usually a one bong hit and I'm good kind of guy.
>>
File: IMG-20150910-WA0000.jpg (120KB, 900x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20150910-WA0000.jpg
120KB, 900x1600px
>>17927248
Gonna try one last time, if it messes me up I'm gonna end even thinking about it.
Thank you for the nice advices guys, you are all gentlemen.
Have a nice life.
>>
100% the same experience as others have posted - used to smoke it all the time from about age 16 to age 20, then something happened and I kept pranging out every time. I'm 24 now and I still prang when I do it, so I pretty much don't. It sucks, but whatever. MDMA is better.
>>
>>17927498
wtf is prang faggot
>>
>>17926947
If you smoke every day it's just the effects on your mental status, THC is still a powerful drug that severely changes your mental outlook while under the influence. If you do it every day slight mental illness is expected, but if you live relatively healthy (emotional/social) lifestyle while sober the side effects will wear off.

Tl;dr - dont smoke so often and get a girlfriend
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.