[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i hate my boyfriend but i can't afford to leave right now HALP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

i hate my boyfriend but i can't afford to leave right now

HALP
>>
>>17926888
just leave.

You don't have ANY friends or family at all that would or could help you?
>>
>>17926892
i do but they all have cats

gross
>>
>>17926902
>gross
>>
>>17926904
>>17926904
i hate them
staying somewhere with cats is akin to staying somewhere with bedbugs
i'd rather live in my car
>>
>>17926910
Then live in your car
>>
>>17926912
fugg
>>
is that a passenger pigeon??
>>
>>17926920
yes
>>
Tell him you hate him and break up with him.
You're a piece of shit for lying to him so you have a place to stay.
>>
>>17927542
Maybe there's a good reason, plus who wants to be homeless anon
>>
>>17926888
I don't know the exact situation, but it sounds like you are whoring yourself out for a place to live.
>>
So now you're just using him? I hope he kicks you to the curb like the wore you are
>>
>>17926888
get a job. If you already have one, get a better job. You could always suck dick for a place to live, since that's functionally what you're doing now anyway
>>
bait again??

go talk to family and see if they can help you with a place to stay or friends. how fucking hard is this to realize? or better yet, go suck other dudes dicks for a place to stay. hell, you could even live on the streets or a homeless shelter if you really don't wanna be with him. the streets can be fun if you hang out with the right people.
>>
>>17926888
Break up with him, but tell him you're willing to put out for rent. Win-win.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.