[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1454967556739.jpg (44KB, 720x1080px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1454967556739.jpg
44KB, 720x1080px
Just broke up with my gf after 1 year of being together. She broke up with me because she thought a didn't care enough for her. She always wanted me to be beside her. That means, I had to travel 20 km from city to city by car almost every single day. She had no real friends, her family lived in an other town, so she was basically alone. I was always there for her, I was driving while sick, with back pains, broken toe, on Christmas, family gatherings. She always kinda guilted me if didn't come or couldn't come.

So, today I was driving home. I was at her place last night and I stayed until 2 pm. I was shocked to find out that a friend of my dad had died in our backyard this morning, and that mom and dad were trying to reanimate him for almost an hour. We were all in a shock the whole day. Tommorrow's the funeral, and I said to my gf that I couldn't come. She immediately got mad and said that I didn't care about her and that I'm a piece of shit for leaving her alone. I don't know anymore, today's been a really stressfull day. Is she right ? Am I the one who's the "bad guy" in this story ?

Sorry for the messy writing. I'm kind of a mess myself here
>>
>>17926865
I've been in those sort of relationships. They make you feel like such a dick and asshole out of crappy situations. After months of being with them, you believe everything they say because they're you're "number one".

You done nothing wrong, bro. Some girls are just like that.
Sorry to hear of your dad's friend, op.
>>
>>17926865
she sounds fucked up to me.
>>
I know what you mean. But, the situation's like this. For the last month or so, she's been really stressed out, she was always getting sick, she had some sort of muscle spasms and she felt bad in general. She was on sick leave the last week and she felt much better after it. She got a new job also, three days ago. We both concluded that it was because of her stress that she was feeling ill. For new years she did a was really off the chart with drinking and getting high. Now she says that what if it strikes again with the spasms and whatnot. I told her, what about my family, they had a rough time already dealing with this today, what if they can't handle it anymore on the funeral, what if someone collapses or something. I told her that i need to be with them the whole day. And still, she wouln't understand.
>>
>>17926913
What be necessary for her to put forth effort in support of you?

When you love someone, you ask yourself
>what can I do for them?
not
>what can I get from them?

You know this, because you're a giver. You're not going to fill her and turn her into a giver. She's a taker. You know it. Circumstance has made you stand up for what's right for once, and she didn't give a shit. In fact, she's using an unfortunate situation to try and push you further into her domain on control.

She did you a huge favor by giving you an out. Take it.
>>
>>17926865
> She broke up with me because she thought a didn't care enough for her.
Sounds like a weird reason.

>She had no real friends
Oh, I wonder why!

>She always kinda guilted me if didn't come or couldn't come.
That's manipulative behavior and isn't fun and games if she's serious about it.

>She immediately got mad and said that I didn't care about her and that I'm a piece of shit for leaving her alone
Kek. If a family friend dying, what's a good reason? She sounds entitled as fuck.

>Am I the one who's the "bad guy" in this story ?
Not a bit. Most guys who make similar threads actually did something to fuck up but from the sound of it you did absolutely nothing wrong.

>I'm kind of a mess myself here
Be happy, nigga. You didn't lose anything of value and won more personal freedom.

>For new years she did a was really off the chart with drinking and getting high.
So she's not even overly bright, damn.
>>
Thanks for the support, guys. Really needed to talk to someone. I think I need some time now to reevalute my whole fucking life, it's kind of hard to come to terms with this whole situation. It's been a hell of a day. Thanks for the support again, really appreciate it. Love ya all.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.