[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sex moves

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

looking for some interesting sex moves to expand my bag of tricks. i do the normal stuff like biting, pinching, choking, etc. but it all feels a bit tired these days. looking more for little 'techniques' rather than positions but anything welcome. im a dude with an average (6in) donger if that matters, also thin body type

also i need this info WITHIN 60 MINUTES as i have griller coming

pic semi related
>>
>Tease and denial to her. Make her ask for everything and deny her.
>Dick all in, continuously hump forward without moving back, smashing her clit
>Have her lay belly up on you, fuck her from behind, masturbate her and grab tits
>>
if you have rope ask if she's into getting tied up
idk, sex is awesome with someone you care about no matter what you do?
incorporate toys? eat her out for an hour and then fuck the shit out of her
my man ties me up and leaves me in the room with a blindfold for x amount of mins and i just drip in anticipation
>>
>>17926388
Make her into roleplaying:
>daddy
>princess
>pet
>prostitute
>slave
>fridge
>>
Im interested to see where this goes....

Op you gna give us a review of techniques provided post bone?
>>
>>17926388
fart into her pussy
>>
>>17926388
If you can lightly tease her butthole with your finger while fucking. By that I mean kind of rub her asshole, I find this easier to do when shes on top; you can just reach around. (Don't slip your finger in unless you're sure she comfortable with that)
>>
>>17926407
number 3 sounds good, havent done that before, ty

>>17926414
no rope tonight, thats another girl ive got whos into that
yeah its 'nice' but i like to make an impression
dont have any toys, actually i got a blindfold so ill be bringing that out today

>>17926415
expand on 'fridge' pls

>>17926418
probably not because that will be in like 4 hours time and i need to go sleep for work tomorrow, but mb
>>
>>17926423
If you liked number 3 but don't have toys, bring in a vibrator. There's some really cheap ones.

It's worth it, rubbing her clit for hours might irritate the skin after a while, and the vibrator not only feels good but it doesn't irritate the skin at all. You can bring it in after she's sensitive down there.

It's like a fish out of water flailing around, but with tits and your dick in it lol
>>
>>17926422
yeah thats a good one, ty

do you have any recommendations for avoiding smelly fingers or is that just part of the deal?

>>17926433
i kind of want to avoid bringing in too much stuff that isnt me, seems like a crutch u kno
>>
>>17926438
I feel you, I know it's not something most guys are into. But I gave my gf one and we started using it and it's just heaps of fun. It doesn't replace anything, just adds something new.

And if you bring it after she's starting to get tired from so many orgasms, it'll get her engines running high again, specially if you do it by surprise. Also it's something a lot of girls are curious about but never tried. Idk, it gives you a sexually open minded aura to them.

Not trying to convince you, to each their own, just my 2cents on it.
>>
>>17926447
ye for sure, thanks for the contribution
>>
try necrophelia it is awesome!!!
>>
final emergency bump
>>
>>17926515
Im curious how OP went
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.