[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucked up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

>Ask girl if she wants to hangout with friends tonight?
>Says she's busy
>Ask girl also about tomorrow night because I won't be able to be home since there is a party my mom is having
>She says shes busy
>I then asked when is she free again then since I missed hanging out with her
>Said to stop acting so desperate

Whelp I offically fucked up any chance with her. I really did miss her and I guess I let it show a little too much and now im that desperate idiot who annoys her I bet.
>>
>>17926229

What kind of advice do you want?
>>
>>17926229
update she said she was joking but honestly I feel like she's just saying that to be nice about it now
>>
>>17926233
Yeah sorry I should of typed more, just a little flustered

Two things first how can I calm down when I talk with her and not sound like an idiot who lets her know I miss hanging out and wanna do it again

Second how can I feel better after this, I feel so low and shitty right now.
>>
>>17926229
she's not interested, take the hint.

don't be passive aggressive about it either, just move on.

If you have to close the conversation, just tell her to get ahold of you next time she's free.
>>
>>17926236
>Second how can I feel better after this, I feel so low and shitty right now.

Time. Give it a few day. Keep busy instead of laying in bed thinking about it.

>Two things first how can I calm down when I talk with her and not sound like an idiot who lets her know I miss hanging out and wanna do it again

Similar to above. Calm down. Getting a girl's attention is not that big a deal. Failing to get it is not so bad either. Talk to her like she is a person, not a target. And have more than one female friend at a time. That always helps.
>>
>>17926239
I did that one time a few months ago, She is weird. I tell her yea lemme know when you wanna hangout then like 2 months go by. I would randomly one day ask her and she instantly says yes.

Also passive aggressive how?
>>
>>17926246
I'm assuming she said yes, but never followed through?
>>
>>17926257
No she did. Sometimes she would say maybe then i'd tell her well lemme know if you decide it. Then I would have to ask her again that day later in the night and she would say yes. So I have no fucking idea whats going on honestly.
>>
>>17926264
>ask her to hang out
>no
>well let me know
>no response
>2 months later
>wanna hang out
>yes
>now?
>no
>now?
>sure

sounds like she's not interested to me.
>>
>>17926229
>ask a girl to hangout
>says she's busy and doesn't say with what or when she'd be free
That's when you stop texting, anon. If she's interested she'll hit you back.

Girls are cowards and won't tell you they're rejecting you because they want to "spare your feelings" (spare themselves having to deal with your feelings)
>>
When she called you desperate should have just said "okay"
Less is more, gotta learn to one word these hoes.
>>
>>17926272
>>17926274
>>17926278
The whole thing just confuses me here because we used to hangout a few months ago like 2 times a week. I was happy and enjoyed hanging out with her and thought it was mutual. My biggest bet for all the money is that she is talking or dating some other guy now and doesn't wanna hangout with me 1v1 anymore because it's awkward. I can't just straight up ask her tho if she's seeing anyone because that would fuck it up more. I would still like to keep her as a friend honestly, but idk how well that will work.
>>
>>17926229
>Said to stop acting so desperate
Just treat her like a child from now on.
>>
>>17926302
>mutual
>you do all the pursueing and she keeps giving you the run around

I don't see what the big deal is, are you that autistic that you can't take the hint?

Shit happens, people change, she's not into you anymore.
>>
>>17926304
Yeah but apparently she said it was just a joke which idk if I truly believe. I think she just said that so she wouldn't make me feel bad.
>>
>>17926306
She has offered to hangout a few times, but it has been me more then her. I just kept asking because she kept saying yes, but suddenly its just all no's or im busy's
>>
>>17926309
>>17926302
Also what makes me think she is seeing someone now is whenever she used to be busy with something she would seem to tell me whatever it was.

>Im going out with x and y to do this
>I am getting my hair done
>I am getting my nails done

But now its just im busy. I feel like im going way too into this but thats just how my mind is processing this right now and its making this alot worse.
>>
>>17926312
nigga she doesn't like you. move on
you can not contact her for years and she will not care.
if a girl wants you especially if you're under 26 she will talk to you everyday
>>
>>17926319
nah trust me I know, its alot to go into but we used to talk all the time and I thought I had some kinda glimmer of hope but I read something like even if you talk everyday it dont matter. The real thing is how fast she responds. Like even if shes in the shower and hears the phone go off shes at it. What I mainly want is my friend back but idk.

Also she for the first time ever actually just said to me ill let you know when im free. Its usually me asking her to let me know. Do I just respond with ok or something? Its funny because I don't believe her at all and think its just to shut me up, but I wanna end this convo now before I fuck anything else up
>>
>>17926324
>Do I just respond with ok or something? Its funny because I don't believe her at all and think its just to shut me up, but I wanna end this convo now before I fuck anything else up
the moment a girl is in control of the relationship when you have not even kissed her. means its DEAD
don't respond and find a new girl
girls can talk to multiple guys all night because some chicks hate being lonely.
>>
>>17926332
She has been my friend for 2 years, and before anyone says I had all that time to get her. She was in a relationship for mostly all of it. Regardless I want her at least as a friend because I love hanging out with her and in a way she's kinda changed me for the better.
>>
>>17926340
I think to her saying im gonna let you know when im free im just gonna say ok and move on for my day. I won't expect anything honestly but itll be nice if she actually follows up though but again, I don't expect much.
>>
>>17926371
good luck on that. look m8 sounds like she found a new friend
people change
>>
>>17926371
I remember being like this with relationships. Give up, stop holding on to the thought that she'll get back to you. She fucking rejected you twice. She doesn't like you.

If she likes you, she'd have suggested another time for you to go out. This attitude is dumb.

Not that you'll listen to this advice, though.
>>
>She said it was a joke

Nah, she really doesn't want to talk to you but she has some regret over being rude to you like that.

Stop trying to "win her over", women don't work like that. She's not a special snowflake and she isnt going to reward your patience and frequent requests to talk with agreeing to go on a date with you.

On the other side of the coin, if anyone for whatever reason starts to come off like you are bothering them, then don't antagonise them any further unless you actually have to.

This is a lost cause, move on.
>>
>>17926386
I've said multiple times i just want her as a friend right now. I know I wont get anything relationship wise and thats fine but I just wanna hangout with her again.
>>
>>17926402

>I've said multiple times i just want her as a friend right now.

Please don't put your self worth into the hands of somebody who is telling you to not be "so desperate". This girl isn't anything special and if you are quite young which I imagine you are, two year relationships between friends really don't mean much at all.

Don't set yourself up to be hurt
>>
>>17926402
You can lie to yourself but you can't lie to us.
You want to fug her, you liar
>>
>>17926428
Nah deep down i've been thinking about it for a long time and I just want to be with her. I won't be able to be with her as a couple based relationship but I can settle for now with friendship.
>>
>>17926432
You're a lovesick chump who needs to move on
>>
>>17926432
>want to be with her
Same thing you dumb fuck. Only difference is you're too pathetic to imagine yourself fucking her.

You're a loser.
She knows you're a loser.
So she'll never see you as a possible mate, people don't want to be associated with pathetic losers. Especially ones who are obsessed and infatuated with them.
Leave that poor girl alone.
>>
>>17926444
probably lol, but she isnt worth losing as a friend, we've been through alot
>>
>>17926473
then explain why she would invite me over, or we used to hangout 2 days a week, and talk nearly everyday. If she thought I was such a loser, then why waste time with me.
>>
>>17926229
Dont even know why you'd want to be with her, she clearly dosent like you so its not like you'd even enjoy time spent together.
>>
File: 1481104659720.jpg (22KB, 720x585px) Image search: [Google]
1481104659720.jpg
22KB, 720x585px
>Girl flirts with me over texts every day
>Basically phone fucks me
>She always text first
>I ask her out
>She says yes
>Cancels the day before
>After about a week ask again
>She says yes
>Cancels the day before
>Ignore her texts from that point on
>She looses her shit and spergs out at me over a period of 5 days.

Not saying I'm not autistic but damn son this shit will not be tolerated.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.