[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gf has been steadily gaining weight ever since we started

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_lpwwpt3THJ1qelpz5o1_500.jpg (239KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lpwwpt3THJ1qelpz5o1_500.jpg
239KB, 500x667px
My gf has been steadily gaining weight ever since we started dating 11 months ago. A little while ago she started wearing a shirt during sex. She claimed it was because she was cold (she often wears socks for this reason) so I let it slide. The other day my room was boiling hot but she still wanted to keep a shirt on. She said she didn't want me to see her stomach. I refused to have sex with clothing so we just didn't end up doing anything. We had sex maybe twice in the last month. And it's been terrible sex each time on my end. She complains about riding me because she gets exhausted after a few seconds. And the last time she sucked my dick was some time in November.

She's gotten incredibly lazy and complainy. She's starting to get high alone a lot and she'll just eat Nutella straight out of the jar while watching Netflix. The moments where she is sweet are becoming more rare. Whenever I even remotely bring up her weight gain she gets super upset. I hit the gym constantly and I track everything I eat yet she puts no effort into the way she looks. Should I just break up with her?

Pic related. It's the closest I could find to her body type. You can't really tell she has a belly when she's wearing clothes and her face doesn't look super fat.
>>
>>17926093

do internet search -

what to do about my fat gf
how to deal with fat gf

etc
>>
>>17926093
Let her know how much of a serious issue it is for you, if she won't discuss it or freaks out try a few more times if no progress end it.
>>
>>17926093
i was in a similar situation op, the best you can do is dump her and find someone who fits your lifestyle. at some point she'll get paranoid that you are cheating because you look good and she dont if you compromise too much you'[ll get fat yourself and regret it every day while trying to keep the fat pig happy, this was me 2 years ago
>>
She might be going through something of her own. She sounds unhappy and unmotivated. Looking into it is up to you. Good luck
>>
My gf got lazy and complainy too a while ago, that was just a result of a few personal problems though and she is now pretty much not lazy at all. Yet she will still complain and break out in irrational ways for short periods of time and it gets on my nerve, i've been thinking a lot about it and came to the conclusion that she feels too close to me and therefore disrespects me, doesn't feel the need to impress me anymore and thinks she can use her feelings as a weight she can put off her shoulders onto mime instantly.
Those complaining outbursts have been reduced too though, if you hold onto her you will eventually be able to work with her so she can improve for both of your sakes.

Either way.
this.
>>17926123
>>
All the advice itt is pretty sound.
I had the same problem with my now ex op.
She refused to get healthy. I compromised too much by taking her out to food as a "couple activity". Ended up becoming really overweight as a result.
Our relationship and sex life petered out until we hadn't had sex in four months. She eventually dumped me and moved back to Colorado. It was just an unhealthy relationship overall.
>>
>>17926093
Tie her up, take her shirt off, and go to down.

Make fun of her for being a fatass. Laugh at her when her stomach wobbles back and forth during sex. Then when you're done untie her. She'll feel better.
>>
>>17926093
you know youre supposed to walk them regularly, right anon?
>>
>>17926093

if you thin kthere is something worth salvaging, then go for it. you know the alternative is breaking up if you DONT tackle this, so you don't need to be afraid of hurting her feelings or upsetting her.

go for the goal, even if it means she potentially just breaks up wtih you.

>i love you, but you're changing, and its a slippery slope. i want us to work, but we need to be together both in mind and in body. this isn't what you want. you are becoming ashamed of your body. so lets work together to be the best we can be not just for each other but for ourselves.

then see if shes willing to try. some peopel need a partner to supervise everything. no junk food in the house. force her to eat greenbean alfredo instead of chicken alfredo. cauli spaghetti instead of noodles and meatballs.

if she can;t cut it, then yeah break up.

for me though id probably just leave her from the get go.
>>
I dumped my girlfriend (among other reasons) for the same thing, anon. A girl who gets into "comfy mode" this early in the relationship is the same kind of chick who is going to turn into a fucking land whale and chop off half of her hair as soon as you get married. If she's showing she doesn't care, dump her.
>>
>>17926093
>she'll just eat Nutella straight out of the jar
lost my shit right here sorry OP that's fucking disgusting

break up immediately, she'll just drag you into hell with her
>>
>>17926093
Assuming she wasn't always this way, those are symptoms. Find out what's depressing her you dolt.
>>
>>17926093
what you need to do is have a calm, non-accusatory discussion with her. tell her that you've noticed she seems less motivated, don't say words like "lazy". ask her if something is wrong, and what you can do to help. she could be depressed, bored, anxious, a lot of different things.

personally i like chubby girls but i do not like laziness/inactivity. my gf is overweight but we are active and do hiking, biking and stuff. maybe you should suggest active hobbies like that that you guys can do together?
>>
>>17927417
Don't do this, she'll use guilt and make it your fault. Just break up with her fat ass, OP. She doesn't have enough respect for you to stay healthy and attractive.
>>
>>17926093
>I refused to have sex with clothing
What? Why?
>>
>>17926093
> t. /r9k/ RP
>>>/qst/
>>
>>17927417
Read BOP and see if he would do anything like that I mean seriously if he does talk to her about this then he's going to assault her with a bunch of words like "fat" and "lazy" etc.
>>
>>17926097
This. Op you could try going to an online forum where you can ask others for advice anonymously.
>>
Yup. I dumped my ex for the same reason. In fact it's very similar, I started working out and getting fit. I also quit weed. I encouraged her to join me with all this, over the course of months.

Instead she got fatter and fatter, and got into dabbing.The moment I realized she was physically bigger than me was the moment I left.
>>
>>17926093
You never gotten a Nutella blowjob? A nut with some nut? Yum yum brother
>>
Give her the "i love you but since you started gaining weight i'm not sexually attracted to you " talk. Then offer to help her get back to her original weight by exercising with you
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.