[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best way to steal someones girl who has been in a relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

File: ....png (529KB, 867x430px) Image search: [Google]
....png
529KB, 867x430px
Just looking for advice, and just to clarify i'm very confident and not a sperg. Me and this girl at work both like each other. She's really shy and awkard but we have great chemistry, she's sometimes nervous and clumsy around me, sometimes she touches me, she blushes, lights up when she sees me and she's always laughing around me as well as mimicking me and we stand really close to each other when talking. There's obvious attraction between us and we have a lot in common, despite her awkwardness.

She however has been in a relationship for 2 years. He was her first boyfriend and he's 7 years older then her and he doesn't have a job. She talks about him alot but there's no real details or appraisal about him, just stuff she did with him. I'm more charismatic and attractive then him and shes told me i'm really smart is and i sense its something where she got into a relationship out of comfort.

I haven't made a move on her or admitted interest back yet but i really like her and i know she's into me. What's the best way to go about this?
>>
Don't.

This is an immature mindset. Do unto others. If a woman is in a relationship, leave her alone. There's too many fish in the sea to purposely attempt to destroy two peoples lives.

Just wait till it happens to you.
>>
>>17926084
>how to steal someones girl
>not a sperg
choose one
>>
In my experience, once she stops talking about him around you, she's trying to separate you two in her mind, and that's when you have a chance.

Then you let it drop accidentally that you have feelings for her. She'll reject you at first. But you just keep doing the same shit you've been doing, and her relationship with either fall apart on its own, or she'll break up with him.

I'm not proud that I've done this two or three times. Remember that if he's aware you exist and she's flirting with you, there's a real risk of her "accidentally" becoming pregnant. Yeah, people are shitty. No one is innocent.
>>
>>17926089
>Steal
She is a person who is capable of thinking for herself i assume, seems like OP is the better choice for her and she is considering him as an Option but i can imagine she doesn't want to break up with the #2 if the #1 does not feel the same way.

Somehow people on here always act like their super serious about relationships as if they were ultimately made out of marriage material.
>>
>>17926109
Manipulating her thoughts or actions isn't the same as "she's a grownup durr she will choice hurself"

If she hasn't acted, she's making her choice. Don't push others for your own gain, you overgrown child.

One day you'll mature.
>>
File: 1462102313082.jpg (63KB, 500x569px) Image search: [Google]
1462102313082.jpg
63KB, 500x569px
>>17926109
OP doesn't even know the guy, he's just so full of himself he assumes he (OP) is better than that dude in every way.
Really, just read his shit again you'll notice OP is nothing but self-absorbed and probably will come crying in two weeks about how all women are sluts and he deserves their attention and approval.
>>
>>17926109
>>17926089
Im a moralfag when it comes to this shit. Usually id be saying this shit but OP seems to be in the right. Implying OP is telling the truth, shes definitively being taken advantage. Awkard girls are insecure as fuck and it seems like she is in the relationship out of sentiment then love. Its common for good girls to get taken advantage of for their innocence and used by bums who were only there first. If shes really that into OP then OP would be freeing her from this bum who doesn't have a job or anything interesting to offer. Iv seen this happen so many times and its fucking depressing. IMPLYING OP Loves this girl and isn't making shit up, he needs to rescue this girl from her own innocence. This is literally the only time i will ever side with a cheater piece of shit.

>>17926098
>accidently getting her pregnant
This. People are mother fuckers and this should be OPs top priority. He WILL no about OPs existence and he will impregnate her so shes tied to him that way he doesn't lose a good thing before she realizes shes being played. Its very common and as stated iv seen it happen. Its an ugly, heart breaking thing to do to a young woman. In fact he likely knows about OP already.
>>
>>17926084

Hahaha, look at the guy with hero complex!

You are not gonna save her from her relationship, man. Leave her alone.
>>
>>17926138
>save her
>obligated to rescue her from a made up scenario that he doesn't know anything about

Underageb&. This is not how the real world works. OP needs to BTFO.
>>
>>17926138
>IMPLYING OP Loves this girl and isn't making shit up, he needs to rescue this girl from her own innocence

Hey, hero, you should know you can't save people with your dick. If she really is in a crappy situation, "helping" her into your bed would not very really helping. That's taking advantage of her as much as the lazy bum is.
>>
>>17926138
>>17926143
this

2. so if I know told you that I know that girl too and we have even betterer chemistry and she is even morer sometimes nervouserer and clumsierer and I am even more charismaticer and attractiver than both OP and that chicks bf, would you now consider me her legitimate perfect boyfriend simply because I proclaim my greatness?
ffs dude get a grip
>>
>>17926125
I'm sorry if i seem self absorbed, i know its cringy fuck. But i have seen him and been around him and he is a bum. Also i'm great with women, if you want i can give you real, legitimate advice on making a good first impression and body language if you want. I can get a lot of girls but the thing is this girl is different, she's smart and pretty and as i said we have a ton in common. I really like her, she's 1 in a million.
>>
>>17926165
>I can get a lot of girls but the thing is this girl is different

She, she is a "victim". That's why you like her.
>>
>>17926173
this.
Also I don't need your "real, legitimate" advice. Tune down your autismo a notch or two.
>>
>>17926143
>>17926140
>>17926143
Fair enough, it just hits close to home. Of course im implying op loves this girl since he mentions her characteristics and not her appearance. I still stand by what i say.
>>
>>17926179

Any product constantly advertised with "real", "authentic", etc always gives me the creeps. Why qualify it so much? Makes it sound like a scam.
>>
>>17926180

Love is more than that, Anon. Life is not a Rom Com.
>>
File: 01456.jpg (80KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
01456.jpg
80KB, 1280x720px
>>17926138
>he needs to rescue this girl from her own innocence
>>
>>17926165
You kind of sound like Trump (in a bad way)
>>
>>17926098
>there's a real risk of her "accidentally" becoming pregnant. Yeah, people are shitty.

What's the best way to avoid this?
>>
>>17926192
Leaving her the fuck alone.

Fucking children...
>>
>>17926181
>>17926180
>>17926191
Jesus fuck i'm just trying to help you fags, why are you on my cock?
>>
File: 1431771416863.gif (3MB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1431771416863.gif
3MB, 450x450px
>>17926200
because you're gay obv
>>
>>17926200
more like in your ass
>>
>>17926200

Don't flatter yourself, I've seen better cocks.
>>
>>17926109
>Somehow people on here always act like their super serious about relationships as if they were ultimately made out of marriage material.
As a femanon this. Actually breaking up is the hardest part however.
>>
>>17926089
Check out this beta.
>>
>>17926232
Check out this insecure faggot.
>>
>>17926226
Especially if you feel like no one else will want you.
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 240x163px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 240x163px
>>17926084
Do it OP. And this is how:
>To avoid stress, go out for lunch one day and see how it goes;
>Say to her you like her and shes in a relationship, so wat do?
>Up to her
>If Kek is with you, she will want to hop on your junk;
>you say no, we have to be honorable;
>She breaks up with this loser;
>A suitable time passes;
>YOu hold hands and walk into the sunset.

God Speed OP.
>>
Not OP, but how can I just fuck this one guy's gf and leave, and not get into a relationship with her? Should I make it clear to her that I'm not interested in a relationship and this was a one time thing?
>>
>>17926084
she's the one to decide if she honestly likes you more than her boyfriend and would rather be in a relationship with you instead.
the best way to go about this is to not force anything and let her make up her mind.
if she wants to stay with him then there's nothing you should do. we don't always get what we want (nor should we), just move on.
>>
>>17926400
That's fair, but what would be the best way to tell her know i'm interested? Should i express how i really feel or just go about it casually.
>>
Triggered, you could definitely be talking about me, lol
>>
>>17926424
What's your age and race out of curiosity? I'm guessing your black?
>>
>>17926411
I think the best way it's to go about it casually and let time pass by. If she's into you she will choose you, if don't then rip mate
>>
>>17926424
>Inb4
>>
>>17926125
If you're great with women you can get a better girl famalam.
>>
>>17926424
Well to be fair, if your in the same scenario as the guy op described then she's going to cheat/leave you eventually. 2 years is kinda the average breakup time for girls who are looking for serious relationships but don't like the current one their in start looking for another guy to jump too.

If you let yourself go and have no job you're extra fucked.
>>
>>17926089

Truly FPBP
>>
>>17926098
>there's a real risk of her "accidentally" becoming pregnant.
Have been in similar situation where I knew she was crazy about me for sure. Can confirm greentext. Weakly mind blowing to me now that anon mentions. Dunno why I never thought the reason she got pregnant was due to the fag boyfriend. That clever, moronic faggot.
>>
>>17926192
Probably let her know you're interested. Up to her to be more careful.
>>
>>17926084
>I haven't made a move on her or admitted interest back yet
Where did she admit interest? All she said was
>shes told me i'm really smart

You say you aren't a sperg, but you made a thread asking us how to steal someone's girl then were bragging about being confident, how much better you think you are than him and how much interaction you have with a girl who isn't interested in you beyond your fantasies.

OP, do us a favour and grow up, if she wanted you, she would have got rid of him and started dating your aspergic ass.
>>
Lol, creeps are getting triggered over boyfriends impregnating their GFs lol.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.