[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this girl crazy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 76A.jpg (55KB, 720x534px) Image search: [Google]
76A.jpg
55KB, 720x534px
Met girl like 2 months ago. Says she likes me, we've talking and dating a few times.

She loves to hump, and has told me that her goal this year is to have "a 2017 full of humping no matter what".
Basically her life is also ruled by her libido and hormones (according to her)

At the same time she told me she doesn't like phyisical contact/hugs. So i'm very confused. We're both virgins.

Is she playing mental games with me? Should I give it a go to see how far I can get or should I run like hell and stay away from it? Thanks.
>>
>>17926034
Don't stick your dick into crazy.
>>
>>17926074
Agreed
>>
>>17926074
So not worth it at all? Thanks, I'm really confused, she said that she likes me but at the same time told me about her plans to hump with a dude. So I have no idea of what's happening, will stay away, thanks.
>>
>>17926034
not worth it, I bet she was abused at some point which would be my guess as to why she's fucking crazy
>>
lmao what? just hump?
i'm so confused
>>
>>17926267
Hmmm I don't know, at least one of her ex boyfriends was a manipulator, seems like she had a hard time. Thanks for your advice man, really helps.
>>
>>17926269
Yeah, she loves to hump with people of both genders (she's bisexual). Been telling me about her plans on getting more humps this year and her previous oral sex experiences. Thing that confuses me is that she also told me that she likes me, but seems like she never sexualizes me.

So I was tripping about if she wants me for a relationship, just emotionally or wants to hump, but considering how she keeps telling me about her humping plans, and the lack of serious relationship seek I came to the conclusion that she barely finds me attractive, maybe she likes the attention I give to her. So maybe i'm not fuckable in her books, and after all she's "monogamic at heart and feelings but physically poli" if I ever get in a relationship with her, she will just keep humping and maybe even fucking around with dudes she find attractive.

I respect poli stuff and open relationships, but this sounds more like mind games to me, and I don't like them at all. She has never been clear about what she wants with me, so I guess that the answer is "nothing". Next time I see her i'm going to talk about this, like really straightforward and end this.
>>
>>17926280
>Next time I see her i'm going to talk about this, like really straightforward and end this.
nah don't do it. I did that and like a "gentleman' wanted an honest answer and she was like idk i'm just a free spirit
then a month later she sucked off a friend of a friend.

Just keep it cool and fun and she'll eventually do more than humping. because if you're not the guy shes talking too, some other guy is getting pissed at her not fucking him and he'll leave until its one guy left putting up with her games.

if anything start focusing on another girl and keep her as an experiment
>>
>>17926280
>monogamic at heart and feelings but physically poli
Lol, we need a new plague. Stupid bitches.
>>
File: fz.jpg (69KB, 533x840px) Image search: [Google]
fz.jpg
69KB, 533x840px
>>17926280
> confides in you like one of her girl friends
> never sexualizes you
Congrats. You're in the freindzone.

Bail before you become her beta orbiter and have to listen to her tales of fucking men while you two bake cookies.
>>
>>17926296
Hahaha I don't think that's going to happen. It may sound like i'm a pussy but i'm not into keeping people as experiments or stuff like that. Wanted to talk about it so everything could be clear and then leave in peace.

But I can play cool and just remain friends, after all she's an interesting person, just not someone to fall in love with.
>>
>>17926301
Lol I don't know, this is postmodernism at it's finest and I don't know what the hell it's happening.
>>
>>17926034

>She loves to hump
>At the same time she told me she doesn't like phyisical contact/hugs. So i'm very confused. We're both virgins.

You got one thing right, you are very confused

You should listen to this guy >>17926074
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.