[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

please help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: feeling_da_feels.jpg (73KB, 580x795px) Image search: [Google]
feeling_da_feels.jpg
73KB, 580x795px
I'm in a pretty strange predicament /adv/. Please help.
>be me
>madly in love with this girl for 8 years
>we have quite a history together
>she's had two longterm boyfriends and I've had a few relationships
>our timing never quite matches up to where we're both single until now
>she broke up with her boyfriend and I made a move on her which led to a fight
>we got into a huge fight before Xmas and didn't talk for nearly 2-3 weeks
>she forgives me
OK here's where it gets really interesting
>I go over yesterday night
>we watch a movie and knock back a few beers
Power goes out
>listening to music and talking by candlelight
>I start snuggling in closer to her
>eventually I make a move and start kissing her
>cont?
I apologize in advance, these aren't typed out.
>>
Nobody gives two shits, this isnt your blog
>>
>>17925923
>cont.d
>we start having sex
>passionate sex
I've always been pretty good
>she loves it no complaints
>we're kissing and everything I wish I could've done with her for 8 years, I'm doing it now.
>I spend the night there
>things are weird in the morning
>I leave quickly so she can get ready for work
>hug and goodbye
>text her slightly during the day, "hey that movie about hiking the pct was really good! I can't wait to finish it."
>"why don't you come over? I'm getting off work soon and we can watch the rest."
>I go over
>yadda yadda it eventually leads to sex
>halfway through, I begin talking to her about us and whatnot
>"I've been hooking up with Mac (her asshole ex), recently, anon. Also Bryant (her most recent ex)."
>I say, "oh!"
>"yeah i seem to be on a self-destructive path"
>"I guess I'm a part of that self-destruction huh?"
>"it's just sex, anon. You know that, right?"
>me: "yeah I know. I don't want a relationship with you, Meg (lie), and I know you don't want one with me. I just want you to know that I'm always here for you and that, when you're done with this, and if you want it, I'm all yours."
>she's staring into my eyes and just nods
>we start having sex again
>>
>>17925943
I'm setting up the question, you twat
>>17925949
>we're passionately making love
>she won't stop staring at me and saying my name as I enter her
>we cuddle all night
>the morning is weird again
>hardly anything said
>hug goodbye
Now I'm back home making this thread.
So what do I do, /adv/? I love this girl more than anyone else. She doesn't want to date right now. She doesn't want to go camping with just me because it seems too "couple-y". She thinks that all I'm after is sex and nothing more. Every guy apparently always calls her special, like her two exes have and do.
She's the type who's not falling for any kind of bullshit.
>>
>>17925949
So, you digged your own grave and she's burrying your heart with her exes

Also the way you spent 4 lines just to explain the sex part sounds like complexes..

So what was the question again?
>>
>>17925975
But I'm also the only one she's telling all this two. I don't think she talks like this with her exes.
Do you really think I can't salvage this?
>>
>>17925975
No complexes, I'm just tired and trying to remember everything as detailed as possible. It's all pretty fresh.
>>
>>17925981
if you start being honest, yes. Gamble the sex for the love. If not, somebody else is gonna make her feel special.
>>
>>17926002
Okay. So do you think sometimes I should go over there and just talk and cuddle and ask that we don't have sex?
I think she's lonely, sad, tired, and her house is becoming a mess.
I just don't want to lose her. I was thinking I could tell her to take a nap and I'd just clean her place a little bit.
I gave her a foot massage that she seemed to love yesterday, but then followed it up by initiating sex.
I feel like a fucking scumbag. I love her and I want her to feel loved. I don't want her to just be my fucktoy.
>>
>>17926065
Just confess, for Pete's sake! The exes didn't pretend they don't want to be with her, that is why they have dated her. You either do that and gamble, or lose for sure.
>>
>>17926205
Bro, she doesn't want to date right now. She literally just got out of 2 LONG term relationships and I'm the third guy she's ever slept with.
If I take that gamble, I have a much higher chance of losing all out than I would if I just stayed my hand for a few turns.
Her previous relationships were doomed to fail simply because the guys in them tried to tame a wild stallion.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.