[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oh boy...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1483458898240.jpg (206KB, 1220x918px) Image search: [Google]
1483458898240.jpg
206KB, 1220x918px
My "buddies" obtained a worriment with the fashion in which I articulate. They declare I appropriate multitudinous "complex" words and that I'm fabricating it, but I'm not. This is matter-of-factly the manner I was coached. Daily I elicit animadversion on this, and I can't fathom a course of action.

What procedure should I undergo?
>>
I think you may have severe autism

please remove yourself from the gene pool
>>
You're like Joey from friends where he used a thesaurus on every word. Kek
>>
I have a pretty broad vocabulary, and you are definitely joking or trying too hard.
>>
>>17925854
OP obviously worked very hard at this little exercise in big words, evidently thinking it is witty and a parody of others. Let's give him a B+ for effort, even though it was expended on a totally pointless task.

/end thread
>>
>>17925863
>>17926026
>>17926099
I'm a classically schooled poet. This is accostumed verbalization for me.
>>
>>17926102
bull dingles
>>
>>17925854
nice op

in case you're not trolling, they are totally correct. You're using 'complex' words incorrectly, and it irks them, just as it irks everyone else on the planet. If you were actually a classically schooled poet, you would not use the words you're using in the manner you're using them in.
>>
>>17925854

Imagine if OPie wasn't trolling and someone was actually this big of an aspie; hahaha holy fuck it'd be like running into an NPC from Morrowind.
>>
>>17926204
>implying that's a bad thing
would be a pretty nice throwback desu

Mournhold. City - of light. City - of magic.
>>
File: uggh.jpg (27KB, 448x461px) Image search: [Google]
uggh.jpg
27KB, 448x461px
>>17925854
>>
>>17925854
>What procedure should I undergo?

Okay, so suppose I had an answer for the question "What should I do?" but I didn't have an answer for "What procedure should I undergo?"

There are some pretty strong implications with that choice of words, owing to the fact that there are many actions that wouldn't be regarded as 'procedures' and also the fact that to 'undergo a procedure' is a corroboration of words normally associated with medical procedures.

Presumably then, that wouldn't fit your criteria. So I'd not respond.

Also you're a fucking troll.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.