[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Date or hookup?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 5xsNw.gif (1MB, 260x146px) Image search: [Google]
5xsNw.gif
1MB, 260x146px
Me and this girl from tinder talked for roughly a few weeks over the summer and almost set up a date but never did. We matched on tinder again on new years and I wanted to meet up so she invited me to her place. We ended up fucking after talking for like 20 minutes.

She told me she wanted to meet her up again so I asked her if she wanted to get food. The idea is to go back to her place and fuck again afterwards but I didn't exactly entail that. Today I told her the name of the place we should go to and she said "oh shit wasn't expecting that"

Am I overlooking this statement or does she clearly only want to hookup? Because I would go straight to the fucking if that's what it meant
>>
You fucked up and made it sound like a date. You should've said let's order a pizza at your place
>>
>>17925003
sounds like you're going out, but no reason you can't fuck later.
>>
>>17925003
You just tell her "relax, it's not a date"
>>
>>17925003
You could just not be a pussy and ask if she is looking to date or just for hookups and put the "date" in perspective from there.
>>
>>17925053
>>17925029
>>17925028
Shit, is it really that big of a deal? She didn't seem to have a problem with it.Should I just continue onwards like normal? If I don't what would be the game plan
>>
>>17925062
All depends on you and her. What are your guys' expectations.. did you guys even talk about that before going to pound town? People use tinder for more than just hookups sometimes. For now though you can probably just play it cool by going to grab some food, head back to her place and continue on.
>>
>>17925074
No we didn't haha. No way do I want a relationship or anything, but I thought a date would be courteous. I've been on a date or two before that ended up in strict FWB material, so I didn't think it made a difference until I read that response.

Really though I'm not used to the whole concept of "dating" from Tinder and what exactly it means yet, most of the girls I fucked were from social circles or wanted long term
>>
>>17925074
Also, after the casual sex, if I end up getting drunk, does it make sense that I will be able to stay at her place again (like I did the first time)
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.