[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What should I do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1464670616988.jpg (961KB, 1164x3376px) Image search: [Google]
1464670616988.jpg
961KB, 1164x3376px
So a quick story.
My friend and I decided to buy lsd from dark net,but he is going to ship it to my adress for reasons.And I feel like being cucked.
What are the dangers for me and for him? I know that I risk much more,but I need more information before anything happens.Thanks for responds.
>>
Dude he's going to ship it to your address? People on the dark net are fucked up it could be like a bomb or something. Realistically though the lsd will be fake and your money will be gone
>>
>>17924990
Yes,he is going to ship it to my adress.But the quality and the bomb thing sounds very unrealistic.Just think about it for a bit.People on the dark markets has s lot of feedback and etc.My biggest concern is how I will be effected if something goes wrong.
>>
Probably the most retarded thing I've seen in a while. Why the hell would you do anything on the deep web let alone god damn buy something. Who knows they're probably shipping a fucking suicide bomber to your friends house right now. It's all over man. Glhf.
>>
>>17925002
It's highly unlikely that anything bad will happen, but if he's gonna ship it to your house, I hope he's making the extra risk on your part worth it.
>>
Well,I see that you can't even tell the difference between the dark web and deep web.Read a litl bit.Those markets on the dark web are like ebay 5 years ago.
>>
It's not your name on the package. Don't open it.
Let him come and get it. As far as I am aware if it's not addressed to you and you don't open it you may get harassed by.cops but there's not much they can charge you for.
Also most them sites are safe unrealistic anything bad would happen
>>
>>17924968
I've bought lsd on the dark net loads of times. My guy always gives me great shit, and get gets to my place real quick and easy. I put my name and address on the letter, as it should be.

It's a paper square, it's not detectable. There's really no way you can realistically be caught. I understand it's your first time, and you're nervous, but there's nothing to worry about.
>>
>>17925034
Well,he is going to ship it to my adress with my personal information.I don't think I can take such a risk.
>>
>>17924968
I would like to add that you are giving your information to this guy. So if he has a big enough operation that gets busted down the road and the dude keeps detailed records about purchases and shipments, you may be in for some questions.
>>
>>17925066
There is a thing called encryption.We are making every step as safer as possible,bu I'm concerned that all the risk we take is on my shoulders.
>>
>>17925072
Encryption is great. But the guy will have your name and address. Do you trust the guy on the other side not to keep written records of that information? Or keep it unencrypted on his computer? Cause if he has either and he gets busted, there is still a trail back to you.
>>
>>17925072
alright
here

step 1

ENCRYPT EVERYTHING
literally encrypt fucking every message regarding this that you send to him
use pgp but you probably already know this

step 2

LEAVE NO PHYSICAL OR DIGITAL EVIDENCE THAT YOU EVER CONSIDERED THIS

no notes on your computer, nothing in your search history about it etc.

step 3

IF SOMETHING DOES HAPPEN (WHICH IT PROBABLY WONT) SHUT UP AND DON'T SAY A FUCKING SENTENCE TO THE COPS THAT ISN'T SOME VARIATION OF "I'D LIKE TO SPEAK TO MY LAWYER"

if you leave no evidence the can't arrest you, homie. there is no proof that some nutjob that hates you didnt send the drugs to your house to fuck you over. there is no evidence that you actually bought anything. don't speak to the police, don't open your goddamn mouth for a second and youll be fine.
if youre really paranoid tumble your bitcoins as well.
the boys are looking for the dealers not the consumers, they won't waste resources trying to arrest you if you're being a hassle like this. however if you do get caught and get off free don't fucking order again for a long ass time or use a different address
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.