[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bad shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1631.jpg (41KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1631.jpg
41KB, 780x438px
Hey. In the next week or 2 me and some others have a big plan to set up a fake drug deal. Beat up the guy cuz we hate him. Steal all his weed and money. But I feel bad. I've done bad shit before so I won't get cold feet but it's midnight and I don't wanna risk everything. What do?
>>
>>17924931
You can get serious trouble man. If this guy realizes you are behind this, he's gonna kick your asses out of this world. If he's a dealer, he most have dangerous bosses too, so...
It's up to you
>>
hey it's OP. This guys a dealer but he's a loner. Idk where he gets it from but he ain't shit. He doesent know me but he knows the other people I'm doing this with. We all got masks and we aren't telling anybody else about this.
>>
>>17924947
>>17924931
depends on country really.
>>
>>17924961
or hes just really good at keeping his mouth shut and keeping no one in the loop of who he really is?
>>
Hey it's op again. It's in America. Nobody else knows about what's happening. The plan is we have a guy buying everything he's got (like 10 grams) we intercept and take everything.
>>
OP again. While very true. I think the guy grows it. I've seen people box him and he's shit. And he's like an emo thug lol.
>>
>>17924975
You're going to jump someone over 10 grams of weed? Aka $100? What are you 15? Get your money up faggot. Jesus christ
>>
>>17924975
>>17924980
er 10 grams is literaly nothing. if he grew it himself hes gonna have way more than that.
>>
Like I said he's small scale plan is to grow it ourselves. But this guy is just to sell and make contacts. Ik it's nothing. The prices we can sell for we can get 200. That's why I'm makin questions. A small payout. Too much risk for it.
>>
>>17924931
>premeditated violent crime with a group

Have fun with your prisoner's dilemma
>>
>>17924961
First comment here. If this guy works all alone, maybe you can do it if that's what you want. But if you feel uncomfortable with it, just let it go and keep your mouth closed. I thought was a lot of merchandise, i can say it's even a joke. I hope you don't hurt him
>>
Yea kinda what I was thinking shit ain't worth it. I've had much much bigger takes but this is getting started up. Thanks guys.
>>
OP here. Staying out of this one. If the next ones worth it go but this one is fucking stupid to get a big crime for.
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 1200x675px
>>17924931
Enjoy Jail faggot. When that big black dick slides into you...
>>
File: ookami bank v1.jpg (104KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
ookami bank v1.jpg
104KB, 480x720px
>>17924961
how well does he know them? When the people he knows are beating him up, surely he'd have a "feel" for who's roughing them up, how they smell, sound, move.

All of you should drench yourselves in woman's perfume/body mist. Throw away the clothes afterwards.

I was once ambushed by people I knew and I knew because of how they smelled, felt and sounded. I could also easily detect their Ki being exerted. My revenge over the course of 3 days was fierce.

I highly recommend you leave him alone. He's a "loner" type so he'll easily pick up on the ki signatures of the few people he does know attacking him. I doubt you or your delinquent friends know anything about hiding your ki.
>>
>>17925025
Good call OP. Next time you get tempted, weigh the benefits and the risks. Unless you already have a record, going down for things like this can be life changing. Is a few grand and some weed worth potential years of incarceration if anything goes south?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.