[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I started talking to this cutie on Plenty of Fish, and it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 3805570-1769655408-xavie.jpg (27KB, 249x350px) Image search: [Google]
3805570-1769655408-xavie.jpg
27KB, 249x350px
So I started talking to this cutie on Plenty of Fish, and it was a lot of back and forth for an hour. Seemed like we were compatible, lots of common ground, but like I got tired of being on the computer, so I said, here's my number, I'm going to go to sleep, but feel free to message me. And she said, thanks for talking with me, good night! And I thought it was strange, like everything indicated that she enjoyed the conversation, it was energetic, and swift in dialogue exchange, but she wasn't receptive to talking via text message. But isn't that like the point of Plenty of Fish? It's a dating service. What am I missing, guys?
>>
>>17924790
Sometimes women just don't message back after.

Ever start talking with someone you're sort of interested in, but not really? The kind of situation where you're 50-50 on whether you should keep going or not? It happens to women too.

Give it another day maybe.
>>
>>17924814
I mean the rapport was immediate and the dialogue was rapid. Like it was like an instant messenger scenario. And like, she didnt drop off or anything, I ended the conversation, but she just didn't seem interested in talking via text message. Which seemed strange to me. Like why the enthusiasm to talk over the dating service, but not through the more convenient text messaging?
>>
>>17924790
>TL;DR OP was hitting it off with a bot.
>>
>>17924842
She doesn't seem like a bot, like the conversation was fairly in depth. And there's a lot of pictures that seem authentic. Like it's not like she's a model or anything. They don't look professionally done, or gradient.
>>
>>17924824

You can talk to someone and have an enjoyable conversation without wanting to move straight into texting/phone calls/banging.
>>
>>17924890

To further that notion, giving out your number to random strangers you talked to nicely once isn't always a safe bet, especially as a woman.
>>
>>17924842
It's not a bot. This poster is just being a retard.

She said good night because you said you were going to sleep. She might message you later sometime. Chill and wait for her message, up to a week. Message her if she doesn't message you by then. If she doesn't respond to your follow up, write her off forever.

You don't really know this chick. Don't get emotional already.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.