[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it normal to reach 26 without ever having a boyfriend? All

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: lets_hook_up_full.jpg (20KB, 460x367px) Image search: [Google]
lets_hook_up_full.jpg
20KB, 460x367px
Is it normal to reach 26 without ever having a boyfriend?

All the guys I meet have just been interested in hookups, is this just the culture of my time?
>>
>>17924583

normal? not exactly. but it does happen.

>boys are only interested in hookups
>is this jsut the culture of my time

you're playing dumb if you honestly think that the majority of people out there aren't actively dating or looking to actively date. im the only long term single man i know of. had one bud who was also long term single but he was just waiting for hte 'right' kind of girl.

and even then hook ups are more rare, we just do shorter term flings of 3 month relationships generally.
>>
>>17924592
I see people holding hands all the time but someone told me that it's because my mind is fixated on couples so I end up seeing them everywhere, when really there aren't that many

I just don't know anymore.
>>
>>17924583
Yes.

Two things. You either fucked so many guys and couldn't hold on to them for than two weeks or you have such severe mental issues not even a neckbeard would want to deal with you.

Unfortunately, you blew it and most well adjusted guys will treat this as a red flag.
>>
>>17924583
What kind of personality do you have? Are you outspoken and friendly? Timid and restricted? Do you tend to get a lot of compliments on your physical appearance?
>>
>>17924602

everyone i know is dating or lookingto date. lots of hook ups inbetween but if you only get approached for hook ups its likely because guys dont see you as dating material.

this may be an entirely 'you' issue. a lot of fat women seem to think that men only want sex, and its because no one wants to date a fatty.

or it may be circumstantial issue, like the kind of men you are more likely to attract are of the nerd variety, and thus harder to find.

we dont know cuz we dont know you.

but no, this is not hte culture of your time, plenty of people are dating.
>>
>>17924609
I get described as quiet. No I don't get many compliments.

>>17924612
Ok, what's dating material then
>>
>Is it normal to reach 26 without ever having a boyfriend?
A couple of my friends are in their mid 20s and haven't ever had boyfriends (unless you count a 'boyfriend' from when we were 13). One's basically a hermit - she only really goes to work and to the supermarket, and it doesn't help that she had to move to a new city where she knows no one. As for the other, I feel horrible saying this, but she's pretty plain, plus she her attitudes towards dating, which can be somewhat of a problem in and of themselves, don't really match her appearance, which means that the few guys she does date fizzle out quickly.

>All the guys I meet have just been interested in hookups, is this just the culture of my time?
It depends on the guy. My boyfriend and I are 24 and have been dating since we were 21 and don't have plans to break up any time soon. In contrast, my friend was really into a guy she worked with and even slept with him a couple of times, but he wasn't looking for something serious.
>>
>>17924619

>whats dating material

a cohesively enjoyable person who is also attractive
>>
>>17924623
I guess I'm just ugly then.
>>
>>17924634
Maybe, I couldn't say. I know some spectacularly ugly people who have dated and had relationships though.
>>
My friend is 25, or 26 now too? Well, she was raised super conservative by her family. She's Native American, beautiful gal. She's Christian, and yes, a virgin. She's got a great heart, and a strong spirit, I admire her. And frankly, sometimes I feel like I don't even deserve to speak to her. But she's very humble, and curious, very understanding.

I wish I could marry a girl like her.
>>
>>17924707
I don't think our situations are similar, she seems to have avoided relationships by choice.
>>
>>17924748
No, her family just gets in the way to protect her, and to please them, she will obey and distance herself from guys. There was a guy who liked her, but her dad gave em the ol "are you ready to marry my daughter? you're not", so there went that opportunity.The guy stopped liking her as much after, and it kinda crushed her.. So, she beganspeaking to me (her family doesn't even know I exist, or the handful of other guys who chat with er). The other day she decided to meet a friend of hers at a mall (no attrsction to em) and her mom found out, and simply for hanging out with this guy, her mom freaked. They are a pretty tight family is why.
>>
>>17924776
That doesn't sound like a healthy way to raise your daughter.
>>
File: 1394589333161.jpg (132KB, 310x440px) Image search: [Google]
1394589333161.jpg
132KB, 310x440px
>>17924583
It's a bait thread. She posts a similar thread like this every day and just asks how to have a personality or asks to define what a "relationship" is.
>>
>>17924638
So how did you meet your boyfriend?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.