[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Females---answer me. Why ignore after hooking up from Tinder?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: 1411794385255.png (90KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1411794385255.png
90KB, 500x500px
I get ONS from Tinder on the regular but a few days ago, I hooked up with an especially hot chick and I was looking forward to seeing her again.

During the night, she was really affectionate and getting really wet, asking me to spank her and shit.
We hugged throughout the night and the next morning I gave her a ride back home.

But, a few days after, she starts ignoring my texts and I'm super bummed out.

Why is this girl ignoring me?
I feel so sad.
>>
>>17924451
>Tinder

There's your problem, friend. Am femanon but anyone could tell you the same about Tinderfags. It's just for short-lived hookups mainly, not relarionships. If you want a relationship then consider joining an actual dating site.
>>
>>17924501

I enjoy the hookups tho.
It's just that with this chick, I really want to see her again, even without sex.
>>
>>17924533
Try to contact her again, give her a couple more days, and if no response still then that's the last of her. Be ready to move on just in case.
>>
>>17924555

What should I say?
>>
File: 1475610273274.png (209KB, 258x298px) Image search: [Google]
1475610273274.png
209KB, 258x298px
>>17924451
I know that feel OP

>Match with qt, short-haired blond chick
>She messages me first
>Every time we text/snap, she answers within a minute
>Go on a lunch date
>She gives me her number
>Few days later we end up fucking
>We fucked 4 times in one night with her cuddling me in-between
>Text her, she agrees that she had a good time
>Change the subject to something more normal
>No response
>Snap her
>No response
>"Hey, it's cool if you never wanna talk again. Can you at least tell me why?"
>"I'm just really busy."
>mfw

My theory is that she was a lesbian trying out dick for the first time in a while. Or maybe a pretend lesbian who's just a slutty straight person.
>>
>>17924593
Explain her what you feel and what you want. So she will be aware of the situation and could act in consequences.
>>
Depends OP. Sometimes you hook up and don't wanna see each other and sometimes you hook up and you're "idk, do you wanna try it?"

It's not traditional by any means op
>>
>>17925592

Yeah, that sounds similar to how it happened with me and this chick.

I am probably just going to wait a couple of weeks and text her something normal, see what happens.
I am such a superficial person because I think I am in love.
>>
>>17924451
You're just one dick, out of the thousands of dicks, that this jizz-bucket you're obsessing over has ridden. To that nasty skank you're just a quick roll in the hay. If you can't handle how Tinder works then stay off. The bitches on Tinder are for fucking not for taking home to meet the mom and dad.
>>
>>17926685
Yes, it's true.
I usually don't want to see them again after the lay but I guess I just really liked this one.
I'm sure I'll get over it, after a couple of weeks.
>>
>>17926685
Sounds like he is one of the "bitches on Tinder". He really got his hopes up with this one and expected more , you shouldn't be so hard on him. But life lessons aren't always easy, sometimes we learn the best lessons through tough times.
>>
>>17924451
>ONS
>seeing her again
Oh fuck...
>>
>>17926705
>>17926703

Yeah you guys are probably right about this hoe.

But have you guys never met girls you really liked from Tinder?
I assume there are some okay girls worth getting into relationship with, even on a degenerate app like Tinder...
>>
File: h7SFV.jpg (171KB, 741x1024px) Image search: [Google]
h7SFV.jpg
171KB, 741x1024px
>>17926728
>But have you guys never met girls you really liked from Tinder?
I have.

The most recent one is falling in love with me. As with all things this is all about context.

>I get ONS from Tinder on the regular
So does she.

You're most likely not the only guy who feels the feels, but you gotta be the one guy who actually stands out, if you want her to get off the app.
>>
>>17926728
>have you guys never met girls
No. Not just not girls I liked on tinder, no girls on tinder at all, or girls I liked for that matter.
>>
>>17926749

How do I stand out?

I was just going to lay low and not text her for a while (2 weeks or longer) and maybe reveal my /pol/ power levels (she's a bernie supporter)
>>
>>17926728
Liked one girl from tinder, she told me she self harmed about a month and a half into it so I dropped her.

Current gf of 3 months is from bumble, but she had only been on it for a week, so I got her before she got that dating app mindset.
>>
>texting first after a hookup/date

That's so beta. If you did well, she'll text you. When she does, arrange the next date.

This is dating 101, big guy. You have to study more.
>>
>>17926974
Do as you please. If you know HOW to talk to women, these rules stay in the 101. Try Alpha 2.0, 4u

>>17926779
In general? Or with this girl? If you want to turn this into that kind of thread, we need more info. I don't even know your age, dude.
>>
>>17927001

Nah, bro. You're completely wrong. You're allowed to text a girl ONCE if she doesn't reach out within 7 days of the date. 99.9% of the time, if she had fun on the date, she will contact you within three days.

Waiting for her to contact you and then setting up a date when she does also trains her to realize that if she texts you, she'll see you soon cause you'll arrange a date. Having a girl chase you is the optimum situation for courting.
>>
>>17924451

You have a child's sense of intimacy.

You went to Tinder for a hook up. That's all it was. Tinder is not where relationships are started and its your own fault for being dumb enough to think that fucking and spanking some random from Tinder was going to blossom into a meaningful relationship.

She's ignoring you because she wanted a fuck not a boyfriend. If she wanted a boyfriend she wouldn't be on Tinder, numb nuts.
>>
>>17926685

OP stated in his original post that he goes for one night stands on Tinder all the time. I don't understand how this particular hookup makes the girl a nasty skank and a jizz bucket but OP is off the hook for being sexually promiscuous?

Are you being purposefully daft or are we ignoring the inherently damaging double standard that's being overlooked to justify OP's behavior?

Lets not ignore the fact if OP is really some lovesick puppy who is looking for a significant relationship then he should be berated just as harshly for sticking his dick in anyone that'll spread her legs as you are berating this girl for letting him do it.
>>
>>17927048
Son, if you want to go through life stumbling in the steps of your seniors, only aided by textbooks, go ahead. In my world nothing is true, and everything is permitted, and I like to get creative with my women. And in my world, pussy is readily available even as I run out of patience and text them first. Once in my life I've had a ONS. All others have been several times in a short time, or regulars spanning months and years.

You're not wrong, but you know little of seduction.
>>
>>17927073

>tips fedora
>>
>>17927072
Oh come on, we all know why this double standard exists and it's perfectly reasonable. If you want to argue that OP doesn't deserve a proper relationship then that's something I can agree on.
>>
>>17927105

>we all know why this double standard exists and it's perfectly reasonable

I guess our definition of "perfectly reasonable" differs.

>If you want to argue that OP doesn't deserve a proper relationship then that's something I can agree on.

I'm arguing that if we're all going to sit around and do the "sluts are terrible people who will never find love" circle jerk the very least we can do is extrapolate some of that vitriol onto OP for doing the exact same thing.

He's going around on Tinder sticking his dick in anything that moves and then lamenting about the fact that he can't find love and everyone is too busy crucifying this girl to even mention the possibility that OP is also equally damaging himself in this situation.

I'm not saying that jumping from sexual partner to sexual partner isn't often a damaging lifestyle but can we for a second not get so caught up in attacking this random girl we know nothing about that we forget to call OP out on his shit too? It often seems that the sins of the man are very often overlooked on this board just because everyone is so eager to take some slut down a few pegs.
>>
>>17927136
I wish more posts on /adv/ was this well articulated. However, it's unfortunate that you automatically assume, even as the evidence against your claim is to be found ITT.

I for one don't think girls should be shamed for jumping from partner to partner, any more than guys should feel ashamed for their lack of sexual experience. But I have no say in the matter, since we're talking about the lifes and experiences of people who we will most likely never meet.

Personally, I find it weird if I meet a girl who've had less partners than I have. But I might be damaged already. Not so much as to being unable to find a girl to fall in love with, but to the degree that I don't expect to hope for lifelong monogamy ever again.

I agree with previous poster. Slut shaming at the same time as wanting to hook up on the regular makes you a demagog.

But we're not giving any elaborate answering to OP's question by discussing this, and OP can't even provide his own or girl in question's age, which is relevant.
OP is kill. Good night.
>>
>>17927269

>However, it's unfortunate that you automatically assume, even as the evidence against your claim is to be found ITT.

I wasn't responding to the cumulative opinions of the thread but rather one poster in particular. I went on a bit of a tirade about a contradictory mindset that I find particularly irritating but there are a lot of people who have a reasonable grasp of the concept. I'm not implying that the entire thread is participating in the double standard but a good amount of them definitely are.

>I for one don't think girls should be shamed for jumping from partner to partner, any more than guys should feel ashamed for their lack of sexual experience

I wish more people felt that way but I think from my perspective I was using the assumption that the poster I was responding to wasn't interested in having his mind changed about the inherently negative perception of promiscuous women. I was merely stating that if you're going to be extremely critical of promiscuous women then at least don't ignore the identical damage being inflicted when a man behaves the same way.
>>
>>17927289
>if you're going to be extremely critical of promiscuous women then at least don't ignore
'til the cows come home

It's not a battle I would want to have on fucking 4chan. Lead by example, profit, and maybe write a blog and get a following. Your opinions are necessary, but wasted on anyone using the word jizzbucket. But perhaps OP would benifit from adhering to them. We will never know.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.