[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I initiate a relationship with an older woman.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: umimtriggeredok.jpg (16KB, 320x371px) Image search: [Google]
umimtriggeredok.jpg
16KB, 320x371px
Basically I have this neighbor who is really good looking for an older woman. She should be about 40-45 and I am 25. Im really into her and want to kinda get to know her more. Basically some background she has a child in college and is divorced. Our families know each other because of being neighbors and all but thats really it. We really just wave and say hi but nothing more. How do I jump start a relation ship where both parties are so different? Should I just let her know that I dig her and want to take her on a date or should I start much slower? I don't want to come off as a werido or anything but I really would like to pursue this. Any insight?
>>
>>17924000
Why don't you ask that thread talking about being an older woman wanting to fuck a younger guy?
>>
>>17924008
Had no idea it existed. I must have over looked it. Its technically two different scenarios so maybe both could cross reference one another. Thanks for bringing that up to me though
>>
>>17924000

I'm 29 and dating a 41 year old.

My circumstance is a little different though, because we work together and she pursued me.

A good place to start would be trying to have actual conversations with her rather than simply greeting one another. From there, you can feel it out and see if she's even worth going for (she may not be into younger guys).

If you do well with the above then you can try getting her number, so you can text eachother and have more meaningful conversation and really find out a lot more about one another.

You wanna ease into it all though. It's likely gonna be a slow process. If all you 2 have been doing is simply greeting one another and you barely know eachother, telling her outright that you're into her may not be a great idea. (There's a chance that could work, however, but I think it's best to try a safer approach.)
>>
>>17924011
It's in the catalog.
>>
>>17924027
Well its weird. My parents are familiar with her. Its not like we are complete strangers or anything...I just dont know where I would even start to ask for her number or w.e . Its literally going to end up being like bumping into her and being like hey how are you, so on and so on and then being like hey are you free later for coffee or something blah blah etc...i just feel that it would be weird to do it like that.
>>
>>17924041
This being said...I am trying to find the best/ appropriate way of doing this.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.