[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dating young guys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: sabrina.gif (759KB, 500x330px) Image search: [Google]
sabrina.gif
759KB, 500x330px
I'm a 42 year old woman who works out a lot and stays fit. I'm a financially successful career woman. But I can't get guys in their 20s interested in me. I hit on them a lot but they just don't care. How do I get a young guy, is it even possible? Do they just see lines on my face and all my other attributes fly out the window?
>>
>>17923995

Hello. Young guy dating older here.

It sounds to me like you're hitting on guys who aren't into older women, or perhaps they're too intimidated by you to pursue.

It's definitely possible. There are a ton of 20 somethings who would love to get with a 40+ woman - I'm living proof.

As for advice, well, that's tough. The way my woman did it was she would simply have casual conversations with me whenever we saw eachother. Over the course of a few weeks I got more and more comfortable with her. She then gave me her number out of the blue one day, and that night, I started texting her and things really got going. Her intentions were very clear after a few hours of texting back and forth, but I had no idea she was into me that way when we were casually chatting - because why would a 40+ year old married woman want a young guy in their 20's?

That's probably what a lot of young guys think I imagine.
>>
I'd say it depends on the quality of guy you're going after. Most guys would talk and dream about being with an older woman. It actually be stunned if one started coming onto us. Due to a life of restraint, we'd most likely pass it off and see it as some sort of "pervert test" instead of actually see it as flirting if anything. Women are weird and will do shit like bait an erotic response and then get mad and weirded out with the person if they react how they expected.
In this sort of case, you'd have to be a bit more direct in your spoken language about what you want because the whole situation is more fantasy level than anything.
>>
>>17924095
this

I'm in my 20s and while I think women my age are okay, I really prefer older women. a lot of them aren't good at flirting though. try laying it on thick but in a decent way?
>>
How do you feel about 20+ virgin males
>>
I'm 19
I'll date you
>>
>>17923995
>We're going to build a wall, and make women 30+ pay for it
>>
>>17923995
I'm a 23 year old guy with a 45 year old woman. I love her to death and she is literally my soulmate, we are going to get married and spend our lives together

It is possible OP. It just happened accidentally, though. She doesn't seek out younger guys specifically, we just happened to click.

I think you're a bit scummy if you actively seek it out, kind of like 45 year old men who try to date 20 year old women. Or you might be unattractive, that's why these guys don't like you.

Anyway yeah
>>
>>17924061
>because why would a 40+ year old married woman want a young guy in their 20's?
>That's probably what a lot of young guys think I imagine.

This.

You have to be more obvious.

Understand, different generation. We're literally the generation that gets treated like predators for showing any interest in women at all, and treated like fags if we don't. There is no winning and it has left alot of us confused.
>>
>>17923995

you need to find out where younger guys hang out in mixed age ranges

answer = social dancing !

look into "contra" country western swing zydeco cajun - these are all easy pickup dances to learn - ballroom tango square dancing much harder to learn
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.