[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Met a girl on Tinder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Don-Frye.jpg (33KB, 292x461px) Image search: [Google]
Don-Frye.jpg
33KB, 292x461px
I had this rule that I would never get attached to a girl I'd meet on Tinder.

I bang a few until I met this one girl.

She was very affectionate and kind, she came over and baked a cake for me, we cuddled alot and fucked and cuddled even more, I haven't felt this inlove in a while.

She left after I left for work and left me a sweet note, she cares enough to test me and ask about my day, ect. She's so kind and caring.

The problem is, she told me that she's been with 8 guys in the span of 8 months and that has me worried.

Should I go for it and let my guard down?
>>
>>17923956

Text me*

She told me that she is willing to be exclusive with me aswell.

I always told myself that I would never fall inlove with someone promiscuous but fuck, she's so perfect.
>>
>>17923968

Fuck it man go for it. Might only last a month might last longer.

Accept her past, leave it be. Be with her in the present and support her future.

If shes willing to take the same approach you're golden
>>
>>17923956

8 guys in 8 months isn't even that bad and seems normal to me for a sexually active single person - male, or female.

Nothing wrong with dating her and seeing how it turns out.
>>
File: 1479971780492.jpg (164KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1479971780492.jpg
164KB, 500x500px
>>17923968
Meh, do it. If it fails it'll make you really jaded.
>>
Why don't you be honest with her and explain that you might be interested in more than just hookups but you're concerned she might not be faithful.
>>
>>17923992

That's what I did and she told me that she was seeing someone sort of casually but was willing to end it with him to see if it would work out with me.

>>17923990

I'm already jaded, I was with my ex for 4 years before she decided to act worse and worse until I just gave up and left her.
>>
>>17924005
Sounds like you're both in very similar situations. You've both been after hookups on on tinder but now you're both interested in eachother. I say go for it.
>>
>>17923956
Dude, you have a winner on your hands! This is the girl most guys dream about! Kind, bakes, AND fucked? She sounds liberated enough too have some fun sex with, and she probably has some good life stories to tell in between.
Your rule was arbitrary in the first place. Think about why a decent woman in 2017 WOULDN'T be on tinder when they were single?
>>
>>17924016
Also, it's better for a person to get that out of their system before getting into a serious relationship. Otherwise they will get that bug after you've been married for 15 years.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.