[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me figure this shit out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (351KB, 1121x1405px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
351KB, 1121x1405px
Recently I had this thing on my inner left thigh for a while now and I want to get rid of it badly. Can anyone tell me what this is and how I can remove it?
>>
>>17923950
Looks like an ingrown hair. Does it get easily irritated when you touch it?
>>
>>17923950

Lance that shit and drain it, then apply some alcohol and patch it up.
>>
>>17923950
How big is it (in cm)? Does it hurt when you move around? Has it been growing?
Has there been any changes to it since youve noticed it?
You should go to a doctor after visiting this thread.
>>
Damn son you got a thigh nipple
>>
Man, I've had one of those on my arm for years now. It's hard and won't pop or anything, it doesn't hurt either, just looks weird.
>>
>>17923950
Ingrown hair. Wouldn't recommend picking at it or attempting to drain it yourself unless you want it to become even more infected and fatal.

Ways to get rid of it: there are three. The first is to apply hot compresses to the bump. Anything from a hot towel to a hot water bottle will do. Place it on the area for about an hour each day until it eventually bursts on its own, to which you can then push the mixture of puss and blood out and clean the area afterwards to fight risk of infection. The second way is to purchase Prid, a drawing salve. You can buy this nearly anywhere. You scoop out some of the Prid, place it on a bandage or piece of cloth, and keep it pressed against the bump like you would with a hot compress. Bump should eventually open and leak. Repeat draining and cleansing technique mentioned before. The third way is to go to a doctor and get it professionally drained if it still remains and starts to become bigger/painful, turns green or yellow (infection), or you get a sudden high fever (also from infection). They'll numb the area and drain it, and you'll likely be prescribed antibiotics for the next few weeks or so.
>>
I have a similar one
>>
Looks like the sores on my boyfriend's thigh he gets from chafing. I don't know how to get rid of them, but if you wear underwear or other clothing that prevents chafing, or possibly cut down on chafing by losing weight, you can hopefully prevent more of them from forming.
>>
>>17923950
Looks like a keloidal scar to me, i have one on my shoulder. Kind of looks like a pimple, doesnt have anything in it, cant be popped, been around for years. You probably had an acne scar that turned into this. And unfortunately for both of us, it doesnt go away on its own. You'll need steroid injections from a doctor, and even then theres a chance it wont go away. Hopefully you find a way to get rid of it because i sure didnt.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.