[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Racists

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 11

File: IMG_4971.jpg (25KB, 640x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4971.jpg
25KB, 640x450px
I've always been curious about the psychology behind racist people. Why? And why are racists primarily caucasian?

Skin color is literally just a product of evolution and adaption to one's native geographical location. Why do people take it so seriously?
>>
see you are asking /adv/
you should be asking /pol/ or /his/

it's normal to try and pathologize people who disagree with you anon, if you want to learn how to do it ask tumblr
>>
>>17923942
>And why are racists primarily caucasian?
lad you know this isn't true

seems like a bait thread
>>
>>17923942
Different reasons really.
The most common is upbringing. If you're surrounded by people telling you from a young age that other people who don't look like you are bad, you're pretty likely to believe it. Doesn't matter if you're a black kid in the hood with a family that hates whites or a white kid in the boonies with parents in klan. Your upbringing determines your core beliefs.

2nd most common would be repeated negative experiences with one ethnic group. Be it white kids calling a black kid a nigger most of his life or black kids beating on a white guy for being white, that shit breeds resentment.

3rd would be cultural/dialect differences. I can't stand Indians. I think it's the accent, but it could be the attitudes. Whatever it is, just talking to an Indian sets my teeth on edge. Honestly, don't know why, but it's a prejudice and I recognize it as such.

Help you any?
>>
>>17923942
Specifically on here, I think it has something to do with being fuck ups in everything else, so the only thing they can cling to for self worth is being a straight white man. Oddly enough, they completely play to being the SJW bogeyman.
>>
>>17923942
>implying races differ only by skin color
Explain to me why Africa and natives of other continents never evolved. How are they not useless?
>>
>>17923942
>why are racists primarily caucasian
Not true at all.
>Skin color
Race is more than skin color.

Racist attitudes are a result of experience and observation. Majority black countres are shitholes while black minorities are the bottom of every society they're in. It's also logical to assume that different populations that spent long time periods without any meaningful interaction will develop differently and some will be more intelligent and capable than others.
>>
>>17923998
Tbqh I hate Indians just because my university is flooded with them
>>
>>17923942
It isn't just skin. Even a cursory amount of research would reveal that there are vast behavioural differences between races.

The people you think are racists are probably not racists but rather race realists. I recognize that the average monkey man has a much lower IQ than a European person, but that doesn't mean I think it's impossible for a black person to ever be smarter than me.
>>
>>17924040
This this this this

Don't forget that they want their anonymous I.D to get a few (you)'s because that determines self worth with neet faggots
>>
>>17924056
>this much denial for clearly racist beliefs

I say 'belief' because "race realist" is a dank maymay
>>
>>17924059
No idea what you're trying to imply.
>>
>>17923942

You're clearly from a white neighborhood.
I'm hispanic and I live in SoCal. A lot of hispanics don't like blacks or whites. Hell, they are more open about being racist towards them. It's just not whites being racist, it's everyone.
>>
>>17924064
That you try hiding prejudice behind buzz words
>>
>>17924071
It's like you didn't even read my post. Do research. Blacks on average have lower IQ than whites. This is a fact.
>>
>>17924093
Where did you find this research? I'm just curious, not attacking.
>>17923942
Blacks and latinos and asians can all be racist against each other, and whites.
>>
>>17923998
That helped a bunch, much appreciated
>>
File: iq5.jpg (46KB, 791x520px) Image search: [Google]
iq5.jpg
46KB, 791x520px
>>17924156
Google "IQ distribution by race" and you'll find lots.
>>
just because any serious discussion should have this somewhere:

Race is a social construct.
>>
>>17924177
Isn't IQ testing a bit outdated now anyway?
>>
File: 1477780527159.jpg (35KB, 368x321px) Image search: [Google]
1477780527159.jpg
35KB, 368x321px
>>17923942

Insecurity.

Weak people prop themselves up by tearing others down. This practice expands far beyond the scope of race but race is a really good one because for your average white /po/ster all you have to do to be superior is be white. Its an immediate ego boost that requires nothing more than being white.

>Blacks on average have lower IQ than whites. This is a fact

If you had expanded your research beyond racist trash websites you would see that the biggest indicator of IQ differentiations between any two groups is poverty, not race.

It doesn't matter what race anyone is, when you force them into low income neighborhoods, don't invest in education or community infrastructure their IQs are going to be lower.

A study was done recently that showed that midwestern towns in the U.S., primarily white communities where factories and industry closed down and crashed the local economy, drug use, violent crime, high school drop out rates and even teen pregnancy rates where, by capita, almost identical to inner city ghettos. In short, when people get poor, they get desperate, and when they get desperate, they commit crime.

A big flaw in the logic of white supremacy is that they celebrate the fact that uneducated blacks live in crime ridden ghettos but ignore the reason why; the jim crow laws that prevented blacks from owning business or land during the industrial revolution, the racist banking practices that denied blacks loans, the segregation and financial disparities that forced blacks to set up in the shitty part of town at the old abandoned schools while the whites went to the new, updated ones. In the U.S. generational wealth is everything.

Its just historical fact, sir.

The sad part about racist ideologies is that when you look at the picture with your "race realist" blinders on, the small part of the picture you're seeing is true, but you're purposefully ignoring the rest of the picture in a vain attempt to maintain your sense of superiority.
>>
>>17924197
Not sure. I do know that IQ correlates strongly with affluence, income, etc.
>>
>>17924177
God, this chart is so loaded and flawed in so many ways,
1. who says intelligence quotient even means anything.
2. Intelligence is not an objective thing, but changes depending on cultural context and what a particular culture deems valuable.
3. how was this even measured, what were the criteria for measuring it, the sample size, error, are these results even reliable?
4. Intelligence changes depending on what you define as the domain, and the sorts of methods you use to measure it.
5. even if you produce reliable data that does not make the conclusions you draw from it valid.

I just finished a class on psychometrics, and educational psychology, and the professor made a point of saying, in nicer words

IQ tests are a tremendous load of horse shit.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-04-21-40-32.png (464KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-04-21-40-32.png
464KB, 1440x2560px
>>17924208
/pol/ is really tearing you apart, """scientist"""

>>>/pol/105681348
>>
File: beautiful religion.jpg (9KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
beautiful religion.jpg
9KB, 320x180px
>>17923942
Well, I spent a lot of time on /pol/ which always posts a lot of screencaps of muslims raping in Sweden, Austria. etc. Then you look at the black crime statistics. All those black on white violent rapes and crimes...
You call out facts, and all of a sudden you are a racist, bigot, sexist, etc, and it just fuels your mistrust and anger even more. There is a reason extreme right wing groups are growing in the West.
Things change when you actually go outside though. I have a close friend who is a young muslim girl, and I was meant to hang out with a Sudanese guy I used to work with. But I ordered a hooker and postponed our outing
>>
>>17923942
Go away nigger.
>>
>>17924266 Me
This just kinda drives home the point,
why are people racist?
Because the world is complex, looking objectively at data without preconceived notions of what it means and using that to inform your world view, takes time, energy, and critical thought that may disagree with 'common wisdom.'

It's much easier to just look at the chart, nod your head and assume black people are stupid, that's a FACT, what are you retarded you can't read a graph?

reality is complicated,
stereotypes are easy.

racist people are lazy as fuck.
>>
>>17924302
t. Low IQ Black
>>
>>17924314

t. Low IQ White
>>
>>17924302
You think racist people are born from looking at charts? Someone's browsing through some site, the chart pops up, he reads it and goes "uh-uh, I get it, blacks are retarded, fuck'em'? I tell you what happens, there's 4 possibilities I can think of right now, the person goes:
1) "well obviously, i fucking hate niggers, I know they're dumb"
2) "no way, I don't believe it, fucking whites being racist again blaming black people reeeeeeeeeeee"
3) "well I guess it's possible, but I'm not sure, might be biased or just doesn't mean anything, w/e"
4) doesn't give a fuck and scrolls down
Stereotypes are easy for everyone, not just those bad racist people, look at OP
is that not some kind of a leftist USA tier stereotype? honestly asking, because this is something that only a complete moron could spout.
>>
>>17923942
You should move to an asian country. That will change your opinion
>>
File: 1480624175612.jpg (81KB, 419x480px) Image search: [Google]
1480624175612.jpg
81KB, 419x480px
>>17924293

As humans, we all participate in a little logical anomaly called confirmation bias. By definition, confirmation bias, also called confirmatory bias or myside bias, is the tendency to search for, interpret, favor, and recall information in a way that confirms one's preexisting beliefs or hypotheses, while giving disproportionately less consideration to alternative possibilities.

We all do this, and it doesn't make us bad people it just makes us human. What makes us bad people is using this short coming as an excuse to hate.

The fact is you look at these "black crime statistics" and your brain immediately attributes these things to your preexisting belief that blacks are more violent, sexually deviant than other races, while ignoring other factors that may be manipulating this data such as poverty, geography, cultural differences i.e, because these factors may contradict the conclusion you've already come to.

The fact of the matter is that statistically, worldwide, there have been no significant study to show that blacks have a genetic propensity for violence and deviant behavior at rates higher than other races. Not only because we hardly understand genetics, but because there are too many contributing factors to logically be able to make such a claim. There is no data. None. Those are the facts.

If you want to use facts then use all of the facts, not just the ones that fit with your narrative. Facts are infallible but when used out of context and used to make giant leaps to make logically unfounded conclusions, facts can be just as poisonous as opinion.
>>
>>17924438
>le poverty meme

Pretty much every white country is way ahead of pretty much every black country since the beginning of time. Blacks are either running a shithole or are a problem in a non-white country. That is a fact.
>>
>>17924208
Every time someone says IQ tests are bullshit they never name another system that can be a measure for intelligence to take its place. So until they do, IQ (although admittedly not without flaws) is the best we have - all its critics do is deny, not construct.

btw, if your opinion was changed that much by one class alone, you have a lot more to learn.
>>
>>17924396

I think you need to interpret the word "racist" in context with the cultural experience in different areas. When you define racism as "hating other people for their race" then it would all depend on what area you live in, wouldn't it?

Lets take the U.S. for example. Statistically, factually, and undeniably, whites dominate the financial landscape which they came to through a series of historical events that I won't get into.

So when a minority community who is in a position of financial hardship hates white people you can say yes, those people are "racist", but when you compare that to the white landowners, business owners and corporate executives who "hate" black people you can also say those people are "racist" but whose racism holds more power? Who has the actual financial and institutional capability of actually using their bias to affect any sort of change?

I think thats the context you have to view racism in. Financial disparity is a HUGE issue in America and its something that, at this point, is not only fueling racial tensions but transcending race and galvanizing people who before didn't really share any common interests.

In a prison system the prisoners can hate the guards and the guards can hate the prisoners but only one group holds the keys.
>>
>>17923998
>>17923942

Op this anon hits the nail on the head.
I was just raised in such a way that I hated niggers and knew they were bad. It's just my upbringing around my family.

Also I am deeply unsettled by Indians. I work retail and dealing with Indians is always a shitty time. They are very cheap, and are always trying to take more from you than they can get away with. Not to mention the hard to understand accents, and disgusting body odors. Gross.

So I essentially grew up hating niggers without them really doing many bad things to me, but at the same time, I LEARNED to hate Indians due to interacting with them every day at work.

I never talk about this or tell anyone, I keep it all to myself, but deep down, man I just fucking hate niggers and Indians and shitskins
>>
>>17924465
le poor oppressed blacks do the majority of violent crime, despite being a fraction of the population

maybe there's a reason they're prisoners
>>
File: 1483578639521.png (666KB, 972x5318px) Image search: [Google]
1483578639521.png
666KB, 972x5318px
Everyone needs to see this
>>
>>17924438
That isn't very comforting for the large number nigger rape victims
>>
>>17924481
>no data on the race of which criminals are prosecuted, the artist just assumes black people get the short end of the stick because MUH RACISM
>shit grammar

Okay, Tyrone.
>>
File: ylyl phrrt.png (83KB, 190x280px) Image search: [Google]
ylyl phrrt.png
83KB, 190x280px
>>17924481
>Literally no mention of race except claiming that blacks make up 14% of the pop and a little spiel at the end
>KFC in the captcha
>>
>>17924483

If you want to argue facts, I'll argue facts. If you want to argue memes you can take your unfounded face baiting to /pol/. I'm not interested in that.

>>17924479

Poverty is the biggest indicator of violent crime, not race. Studies have shown time and time again that when you fix poverty, you fix crime. Statistically. Factually. Look it up.

>>17924446

>Pretty much every white country is way ahead of pretty much every black country since the beginning of time.

Not quite. Europe had a lot of its technology imported much like every other nation. Lets also not forget the fact that before Europe's great gilded age of kings and queens more than a few asian countries came dangerously close to ruling the world. A large chunk of Europe was under the thumb of the Persian empire for quite awhile too. Your theory of eternal European dominance is just not historically accurate. Up until around the time of the great Renaissance a lot of the continent shifted power every couple hundred of years with no one group sustaining control for very long. Then the plague shook the power structure completely up but thats a whole other conversation. Who knows where the world would be if not for the millions of people who died during that period.

Historically, it all really came down to a little stroke of geographic luck that a large chunk of Europeans lived in such a lush, farmable land and gained the benefit of modern sailing and trade routes before a lot of other equally dominant world powers. Not withstanding a few important discoveries by Spanish and Italian sailors, a lot of the course of history comes down to a handful of, frankly, lucky breaks.

I know you're trying to back up your ignorance with history right now but I get the feeling you haven't done a lot of research on the topic.
>>
>>17924488
>>17924509

>>17924488

What a wonderful example of confirmation bias. Even when presented with statistical facts the average /pol/ack still finds a way to wriggle out of logical holds. The human mind is a truly brilliant organ.
>>
>>17924524
>Poverty is the biggest indicator of violent crime, not race. Studies have shown time and time again that when you fix poverty, you fix crime. Statistically. Factually. Look it up.

Blatantly false statement.

See http://www.unz.com/article/race-and-crime-in-america/:
"Indeed, the race/crime correlation so substantially exceeds the poverty/crime relationship that much of the latter may simply be a statistical artifact due to most urban blacks being poor. Consider that both blacks and Hispanics currently have similar national poverty rates in the one-third range, more than double the white figure, and each constitutes well over 20% of our urban population. However, major cities with substantial poverty but few blacks usually tend to have far lower levels of crime. For example, El Paso and Atlanta are comparable in size and have similar poverty rates, but the latter has eight times the robbery rate and over ten times the homicide rate. Within California, Oakland approximately matches Santa Ana in size and poverty, but has several times the rate of crime. Thus, it seems plausible that removing the black population from our calculation might actually reduce the residual poverty/crime correlation for non-blacks to a moderate or even a low figure."
>>
File: wew blacks.png-large.png (330KB, 416x1000px) Image search: [Google]
wew blacks.png-large.png
330KB, 416x1000px
>>17924524
Sure, here is a fact. Niggers are raping our women and killing others at a disproportionate rate when compared to other races.
>>
>>17924524
>Europe... like every other nation.
Europe is not a nation, it's a continent.
>more than a few asian countries came dangerously close to ruling the world
Persians and Muslims were literally the only actual threat to Europeans. And Persians are Indo-Europeans.
>A large chunk of Europe was under the thumb of the Persian empire.
That's simply not true.
>such a lush, farmable land
Not really.

No mentions of blacks in your post and why they're always an issues wherever they go.
>>
>>17923942
Having grown up in a predominantly asian suburb in Los Angeles, I've found a lot of Chinese and Korean people are pretty racist too.

My best friend was Chinese and she was really dark for a Chinese person. Her mom would force her to bleach her skin and walk around with an umbrella in the summer to prevent her from getting any darker. They said it was because dark people were seen as poor and criminal-like.

They also forced her to break up with a black guy she dated.

My sister traveled to South Korea with her black friend and people were like, physically surprised to see a black person. Then someone asked, not even jokingly, that since she was black, if she was related to President Obama. When she responded confused as fuck, the Korean person literally said "but all black people are from the same family, right?"

Even in the Hispanic culture around me, black people are called "pinche mayates."

And then, I personally, am mixed. Black and white. But I don't look black at all. I have mixed hair, but I'm very light skinned. And it sucks. If I walked around with my black aunt (through marriage) before, and when she introduced me to a few of her coworkers, they literally said right in front of me "I didn't know you were mixed, *anons aunt*?" To which she responded, "what? me? dear god no, this my husband's side. My hair too good to be mixed." And the coworker was like "That's right, your hair way too good to be mixed, ha." I was honestly just confused as fuck.

My two cents is, it is natural to bond more with people who look like you and people who are mostly accepted in your culture. When there are people who do not fit this around you, people get on edge. If it's not natural instinct, it has been deeply behaviorally engraved into humanity for generations.
>>
>>17924536
>ignores that his shitty infographic has massive holes in data

Human fee-fees are truly a brilliant thing.
>>
>>17923942
>why are racists primarily caucasian?

Fuck off prick. Don't act so condescending towards other races
>hur dur racism is the white man's problem

Get out of your bubble and spend some time with real people.
>>
File: 1395286166333.jpg (48KB, 580x453px) Image search: [Google]
1395286166333.jpg
48KB, 580x453px
>>17923998
>2nd most common would be repeated negative experiences with one ethnic group. Be it white kids calling a black kid a nigger most of his life or black kids beating on a white guy for being white, that shit breeds resentment.
Absolutely this but I've met many women that have been sexually assaulted by black guys and as a result are incredibly racist towards them and pretty much any other darker skinned race.

I do honestly wonder though why most sexual assaults are done by black people. I remember a genuine study of statistics showed they did the most and considering the amount of women I've met who have first hand experienced it, I really do wonder what's going on.
>>
>>17923942
t. Nigger. Btw leave my country
>>
>>17924208
t. Brainlet
>>
>>17925027
>I do honestly wonder though why most sexual assaults are done by black people. I remember a genuine study of statistics showed they did the most and considering the amount of women I've met who have first hand experienced it, I really do wonder what's going on.

Because the evil racists are right whether you like it or not.
>>
>>17923942
>why are racists primarily caucasian?
Thats a lie
>Skin color is literally just a product of evolution and adaption to one's native geographical location. Why do people take it so seriously?
Because those things effect the central piece of meat needed to function in society and some have lower neuron density than others.

>>17923998
Wrong, people are born racist and being racist is a survival mechanism to prevent you getting fucking killed by an opposing tribe.

>>17924438
>>17924524
The poorest whites in the united states commit less crime than the richest blacks in the united states

Also poverty causes niggers to rip off girls pants in the middle of an alley and fuck them brutally? Sounds like something a brutal subhuman savage with low intelligence does, like an animal.
>>
>>17924208
1. IQ strongly correlates with income, likelihood to commit crime, performance at school etc.
2. IQ measures problem solving, memory and ability to recognize patterns, which is intelligence, and once again IQ is a good indicator of income, crime and academic achievement.
3. You can read up on Philipe Rushton, Charles Murray, Richard Lynn, Arthur Jensen or any other scientist who has researched this area, they all come up with similar results (AA IQ av 85)
4. You can look at all IQ studies done between blacks and whites, and they all come out with similar results
5. IQ is an accurate test of intelligence, Blacks on average score far lower than whites in IQ tests (and also perform far worse in school) , even when environmental factors are taken into account, therefore Blacks are most likely less intelligent than whites on average.
>I just finished a class on psychometrics, and educational psychology
sure you did....
Also, do you honestly think that after tens of thousands of years or more of living in vastly different environments that their isn't any mental variation between races despite their being prominent physical variations?
>>
People have problems.
People like to blame their problems on other people.
>>
>>17923942

>Why? And why are racists primarily caucasian?
>Saying this with a straight face
>>
>>17925205
>people are born racist
Kek
>>
>>17924040

You need to come back to reality

There are such things as racial differences
>>
>>17924184

Race is not a social construct.

Genetic differences exist between races.

Black people have bigger penises, have more muscle mass, are more violent, and have lower IQ than normal population. They are also more resistant to malaria due to predisposition to sickle cell anemia.

Ashkenazi Jews have the highest IQ out of any group. They are also predisposed to many genetic disorders as a result of inbreeding.

Asian people are second in IQ to Ashkenazi on average. They also have the smallest penises.

White people are third in IQ to Asians and Ashkenazi on average. They have a higher resistance to the cold than many other races.

Are you beginning to get the picture? This is factual information based on genetics and physiology.
>>
>>17925344

People are born with natural instincts to judge others based on race. This instinct is leftover from earlier eras of human evolution as a defense mechanism. Even dogs are racist.
>>
>>17924481
This chart shows that AT LEAST 5% of the criimes are commitee by blacks.
And that in the end 50% of convicted people are black,
>>
>>17923942
Yeah, I don't think this is correct actually.
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.