[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can i get some opinions?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 20170104_171134.png (470KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
20170104_171134.png
470KB, 1440x2560px
So I just asked my hs crush to hang and smoke pot with me later and she seemed pretty into it. Thing is, this girl was friends with me in hs, but never noticed me romantically, so i cant tell if she's into me now or not. Can I get some opinions on whether or not I have chance tonight?
>>
no chance op judged by the text
>>
seems ambiguous
on one hand, she messaged first so thats a good sign. on the other hand, she kind of ducked on giving an exact time frame but she could just be legit busy. too early to tell right now OP, just play your cards right and see how this goes
>>
File: 20170104_171622.png (527KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
20170104_171622.png
527KB, 1440x2560px
Also, every time I've seen her lately she has been really dressed up in make up and sexy clothes. She came to my new years toke sesh really good looking and she used to never wear make up around me.
>>
>>17923550

Well if she's willing to come over to your place to smoke, then she's at least interested.

Whether or not you have a "chance" tonight, no way to tell from pic. Just don't have any expectations, and whatever happens happens.
>>
File: 20170104_171507.png (384KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
20170104_171507.png
384KB, 1440x2560px
The blurred line is where I called her a cute nickname
>>
>>17923570
lmao you guys type like fucking dweebs
>>
Op here. Im just confused cuz It feels like flirting but I just don't want that to be my wishful thinking getting at me. I never had a chance to ask her out in hs cuz she had a boyfriend all year sr year and she moved to Iowa last August and they broke up. Ever since they broke up I noticed her texting me differently. She texts me first and snaps me randomly when she's bored all the time, and if any other girl did that I would totally see it as flirting.
>>
OP how about this, JUST ASK HER FOR A DATE YOU FUCKING IDIOT!
>>
>>17923588
From the guy who said "lmao"
>>
>>17923592

Well if that's all true, then she's very obviously into you.
>>
>>17923592
she literally wont make the first move ever. it doesnt fucking matter how much she likes you or texts you or snapchats you.

You ONLY way you "have a chance" is if you fucking making a move and try to kiss her or something. If you're waiting to be "sure" she likes you, you'll never get this girl.

good luck
>>
Na dude if she ain't hitting you up; it isn't real.

Plus you giving her free shit. She don't like u
>>
>>17923612
Niggardly
>>
>>17923567
>house rules
I'm pretty sure you just won like a thousand points with that reply
>>
>>17923634
OP here
OK so the consensus seems to be that I should make a move. Does anyone have any tips for mustering up the courage to do that? Also, how should I reply if she asks if she can bring her friends?
>>
>>17923649
Literally when she comes over, get her high and touch her thighs and kiss her
>>
>>17923653
Well we might go drive around and smoke cuz my parents will be pissed if the house smells like weed. There is this beach near me that has these private alcoves for cars and it's a total make out spot but it's good for smoking too. Will being in a car instead of a couch make things harder? I could always invite her back to my house to drink after.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.