[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

should i be concerned about giving stds to girls? im getting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: HERPES.jpg (73KB, 724x433px) Image search: [Google]
HERPES.jpg
73KB, 724x433px
should i be concerned about giving stds to girls? im getting pretty old these days and i slept with around 30 women a few years ago. gave them oral sex and what not. a lot of them were pretty trashy and i regret doing it now since it was usually a one night stand. anyway, i remember having a breakout on my chin a year ago that looked a whole lot like herpes that lasted for a few weeks. had some little pussy dots on it then eventually went away. ive always had cold sores and stuff. im not 100% sure tho it was a std since ive had boils and stuff in the past and other skin infections but i also remember a few years back having a lot of sores on my face around my mouth i dont know if that was form pulling hairs on my face with tweezers when i was bored or not. ive never had any sores around my crotch area. im also concerned about maybe having hpv that doesnt cause warts.

tldr im now hesitating about having sex with younger girls cause im paranoid all of a sudden theyll break out with a case of herpes or show signs of other stds after kissing me and such and i dont wanna do that to people who dont have stds. should i be worried? picture not me btw just to get attention
>>
>>17923540
>should i be worried?

You should see a fucking doctor. Having sex with anyone not knowing what potential sexual diseases you could have is fucked up. Seriously, if you have this much sex and have never gotten and std test that is incredibly concerning. See a doctor and go from there.
>>
Well, you literally say you get cold sores.

That is herpes.

If you go down on a girl, they are given herpes. Even if you are not breaking out.
>>
>>17924206

That's not how it works, lol.
>>
>>17923540
Here's a really wild, off-the-wall idea that I am sure never even occurred to you - go to a doctor (or free clinic) and get tested
>>
>>17923540

Go to to a general practitioner. Full STD panel including AIDS costs about $100. You should do this right away.
>>
>>17924206

Genital herpes is a different strain of the virus.
>>
>>17924809
>>17925547
Hpv-1 can still manifest in the genital areas and the other way around, and even though the chance is small you can have asymptomatic contagious outbreaks.

Source: happened to me
>>
>>17925728
*hsv, sorry
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.