[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

C'est la vie...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 332
Thread images: 18

File: 8Jo1QDD.jpg (19KB, 500x440px) Image search: [Google]
8Jo1QDD.jpg
19KB, 500x440px
C'est la vie...
>>
it makes me really happy people are using my incredible poor quality jpg of this.
>>
>>17923523
lol
>>
I'm haunted by you, K. Every single idle moment is invaded by you, and I fixate on it and I can't get you out of my head. I lie awake at night unable to sleep, because I am haunted by the fact that it isn't me making you smile anymore.

I loved that smile.
>>
Nearly two years since you ended it, and it still feels as if it happened last week... Hell, five years in, and it had still felt as if it was new. Well, for me, at least; to be fair, I was not in a good place, though.

I miss so much, and it infuriates me. I thought I was stronger than this.

Why do I still love you? Why would I literally murder to see, or talk, to you, again?

And I even know you're with someone else, but we both know they are not me. It doesn't even bother me, as I know they will never measure up, and I do mean more than physically.

You know what? Fuck this. I won't do it any more. It never benefits me, and just makes me feel worse.
>>
So I have an appointment at st joe on the 20th.

So, the 16th? You going to go with me? I would really really really like that. How is IPFW? Or that other one near it.

I love you and I miss you so much. Judging by the sudden way my mother became instantly educated about your past when... I didn't tell her that shit AT ALL...

That little girl is mine. WOOO

The cuck turned to the cucker or whatever that dipshit's stupid meme words he likes to use.

Love you. Was always loyal. Always devoted.
>>
>>17923508
I miss your rose red hair and your beautiful dark blue eyes.
>>
File: IMG_1581.jpg (224KB, 1919x1079px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1581.jpg
224KB, 1919x1079px
it hurt whe you told me you have a huge thing for girls with tattoos.
mainly because i have zero tattoos - and am your fiancée
>>
why do you have to be complicated, why did u leave, why are u trying to get back, god damn it idek what u want anymore im giving up.
>>
YOU THINK YOU CAN CRAWL ALL OVER MY TITS AND NEVER TALK TO ME AGAIN?
>>
>>17923696
well, cats tend to be like that.
>>
I've finally made up my mind to tell my therapist about my suicidal thoughts next time I see her. Way past due. Pretty nervous though.
>>
It hurts me that I couldnt save you when you were raped, and theres nothing i can do now to help the PTSD. I feel like an inadequite partner because I cant pay for everything you need, and I cant pay to go on nice dates.
>>
I miss you. No matter how long it was since I saw you, no matter how long since your last message. I miss you when you're not with me.
It gets worse at night, when I lay alone in my bed. I just want to hold you as close as I possibly can. Every breath I draw hurts, feeling this.
You're awkward too when it comes to this, I know that. Maybe you do see something in me too. But I always get the feeling that you don't really care. Not the way I do. I miss something I've never even experienced.

I don't even know where I'm going with this. I know it won't make me feel any better, I've tried many times before.

I'm sorry for doing this, Em. But I need you...
>>
I want to get rich.

Not insanely rich. Just rich enough so I don't have to work, don't have debt and can visit a strip club twice a week.

I say "not insanely rich" but this would still require me to become a millionaire.
In my head I can do it. I have the ideas.
But I procrastinate, and am a coward too afriad to take risks.

My ideal life;
>Small apartment in a local city.
>drink expensive scotch.
>Pretty much live in the strip club at the weekends.

The rest of the time I'll be a shit-in on 4chan and no one else will even know I exist.

Goddamn, that's what I want.
>>
File: eggadeth.png (431KB, 683x439px) Image search: [Google]
eggadeth.png
431KB, 683x439px
Why can't I form lasting sexual relationships with women?
>>
>>17923673
initials?
>>
It's driving me fucking insane not being able to tell you "I love you" with kisses.

Damn it woman... I need you. Do you have any idea how this feels? Do ya? You are going to get snugs for days. Can I at least talk to your doctors? Therapists? Friends? Family? My family? My friends? People that know something? What in titty fucking christ are you all trying to achieve? I love you, I miss you, and... wew, I trust you.

Are you hurting as well? Does your chest feel the same as mine? That deep pit that get's deeper every day?
>>
The beeping sound Steam plays when I get a message is one of the things in life that makes me smile. It makes me smile because one, or both of my closest friends just messaged me, wanting to talk. The downside is... Sometimes I feel really alone without them,and I hate that, I mean its impossible to always be around someone... I also get pretty sad when we agree to play something, but don't do it. It's stupid and childish of me, I'm sorry. I also wanna know why one of them is currently heartbroken, he didn't tell me. I hope he'll be alright, I'm wondering who hurt him, but since he only replied "someone" to my question, I'm not going to press him, and won't mention it again, unless he brings it up.
>>
>>17923508
I hate this site and I hate all the 'hur dur women and blacks/asians/whatever are subhuman because I need some reason to feel good about myself and the only thing I have going for me is that I'm a white man".
>>
fuck man i need a job
>>
File: dbw.jpg (56KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
dbw.jpg
56KB, 500x333px
>>17923508
I wish I didn't fall so deeply in you. You are so beautiful but so distant. I'll never get what I needed.
>>
File: ledongending.png (92KB, 216x261px) Image search: [Google]
ledongending.png
92KB, 216x261px
>>17923565
That you, M? Still thinking you're in love with me, after four years of taking advantage of me? After you cheated on me *twice* with your shithead drug dealer ex?

You say the same shit, every time. "I won't do it anymore, this just hurts, I hate you because I still love you". When are you going to move on? When are you going to wake up and realize that you're not the only one who had to pick themselves off the floor, piece by piece, and try to act like a normal fucking human again?

Oh, you're not that person? Fuck off. You made your bed and went to sleep, so wake up and pull it together.

- J
>>
K,

I'm sorry for sending you so many snaps. I'm not trying to irritate you, but I really wish I knew how I could talk to you without S knowing. I wish I could see you, sit with you and talk about this.

I don't know how you feel about what happened a few days ago, but you woke something up in me. I haven't felt passion like that in a very, very long time. I know I'm engaged to your best friend, but when you kissed me, it wasn't just a "we're drunk and letting it happen" kind of kiss. You kissed me like you'd been waiting for years to do it. And that's okay, because I've been wanting to do that since I met you.

You're stunningly beautiful. Even more, you've got such a wonderful fun personality. We've had the great fortune to be around eachother as "mutual friends", and it allowed me to see how wonderful you are over the past few years. And that's why, since that night, I've been unable to think about anything or anyone but you.

Just one night with you, K. I would do anything for that one night. I know it's wrong, but god damn it, no one has ever made me feel so alive.

- J
>>
>>17924019
>the only thing I have going for me is that I'm a white man".

I thought we, the working class whites, also had a shit tonne of privilege going for us?

Yeah, the ones in debt because we aint jews, because our great grandparents never owned slaves, who worked the mines and got forcibly sent to war and turned into swiss cheese people with holes from metal shrapnel to defend the rights of the people who quiet clearly hate us, who if they survived got blasted with white feathers from fucking up feminists who this day and age blame men for wars they encouraged, and make us out to be abusive when they tried to draft kids?

Yeah, don't we have privileged. Completely un-earned selfish priveldge that means if we don't vote for what the working clas white-bashing left wants we must be racist, sexist scum?

Yeah?
Yeah fuck you.

White countries have been the most tolerant in the world over the past decade or so and in that time these fucks managed to revive racism and make us enemies again.
So fuck you.
Fuck your triggered electroshock therapy candidates who talk about wanting tolerance while claiming "men just want one thing, all men are predators".
Fuck kikes teaching mandatory "no means no" seminars on consent in universities to men they've stolen foreskins from.
Fuck Niggers who riot every time Dindu gets killed for puling a gun on a cop - EVERY OTHER CULTURE CALLS IT SUICIDE BY COP, IT'S NOT RACIST YOU LOW IQ MONKEY (THIS IS, BUT CLEARLY IT'S NEEDED) IT'S SOME GUY WANTING TO MAKE IT HOME AT THE END OF THE NIGHT TO HIS WORRYING WIFE AND KIDS. I'd support sending them all back to Africa because that way they can't call it racist when an African cop does the same damn thing for the same damn reasons.

God, damn.
>>
I've been working up the courage to leave you for the last 18 months. I forgave you the first time. After all, I partially blamed myself. The second time? I'm retarded for letting you stay.
You convinced me you changed, that almost getting thrown into the streets with nothing but your dog and cat has scared you faithful, and to your credit, in 18 months I haven't found any more evidence that you strayed again. But there's always that nagging feeling in the pit of my stomach, that maybe you've learned to cover your tracks that well. Maybe dropping lines like "I cut off all friendships with other guys because they're too tempting" is a clue that you're one opportunity from cheating again. I can't say for sure. But I know you're not to be trusted.
This was your own doing, by the way. Getting caught cheating once, then admitting to another later when pressed will make any many wary if anything you say. And when asked again 6 months later, coming clean about two others before the first one only further erodes confidence. So it goes without saying that after you swear on your dead mother that there was only the four, only to cop to six more when tipped off by a mutual friend, it's impossible to believe anything you say.
Make no mistake, the only reason I've been suffering through the indignity of living with a serial cheater this long is due to what little amount of feeling I have for who you were when we first met. But at this point, it's gone on long enough. You've had two years to prepare yourself, to learn to take care of yourself again. I'm ready to move forward with my life, and the weight of your infidelity will leave you behind.
Your time is coming. I hope you've been preparing for it. I know I have.
>>
>>17924254
They're gone, man. That person you fell in love with moved out a long time ago. The person living in her husk is not the one you fell for.

You should be saying this to her as you give her the boot.
>>
I'm getting really tired of unreciprocated affections and my weird fixation on romance lately.

Honestly, I don't think a man has ever been attracted to me and it makes me feel horrible. Realistically, I know im pretty niche in terms of whom would actually want to fuck me, but for the love of god someone needs to take my goddamn virginity before I lose my mind. My hormones are out of fucking control, apparently.

And this mindset, displayed in the previous section, is pissing me off.

Were I to be the type of person to devote the majority of my attentions upon subject that'd be okay. But I hate having guys on the mind constantly; Some odd change came over me recently to where I have a limerent object nigh constantly and its such a change in demeanor for me that I am legit concerned. Maybe its cyclical in nature, with my damaged self confidence caused by rejection by men feeding iito my new lovelorn disposition. Repeating again and again.

Whatever. Fuck this shit I'll just buy a dildo and ride it out. 18 is reasonable to be a female virgin in my shit boony town anyways.
>>
D,

I like you. I like you so much. I think you're weird, unique, and interesting all in a good way. I think your quirkiness is absolutely adorable. It's been over a year and I'm almost certain you like me too. A lot of our coworkers have asked me if there's anything going on between us and that we should totally date.

Yet, for some reason I just can't ask you out. I don't know why. I freeze up. I've had your number for almost a year. I could easily ask you out at any time and I think you would say yes but I just can't do it. My confidence just goes to shit when I think about it.

Why?
>>
I feel like the reason why I enjoy cringe threads so much is because deep down I know that if I didn't have a gf in high school I could have easily become one of those kids. There have even been moments in my adult life where I was just one drunk text away from making an appearance in those threads and that scares me. I think laughing at the betas and glowing in the schadenfreude is my way of killing that memory.
>>
>>17924019
This is why I always understood why trump had supporters. I like the attitude as if it was a game. Like, here you can get all the aggression out of your system. Laugh at the jokes you can't laugh at. Say the horrible things you don't even believe because it's the only place you can get away with it. Then I realized that this place wasn't a game for other people, or they forgot it was. The rhetoric here is just like the rhetoric of trump supporters. I feel like I helped it in a small way by partaking.
>>
tacos
>>
>>17911983

>gf for 2 years, knew her for 4-5 years or so before
>broke up with her on September because she was getting to close to another guy I suspected even though she said she will always love me and denied what my accusations.
>start getting depressed about how I could of done better, maybe made her more happy and less fights or share the hobby she was into where she met new people and said guy. Lots of regrets
>for 4 months I tried to fix it by chatting with her little by little saying how we could work it out, we've known each other far too long.
>more times passes and she starts being less and less sympathetic. Then, ignores me outright.
>I'll give her some time, send a "I hope your ok and everything!" and paragraphs to that tells what I'm feeling.
>found out yesterday, the guy I was worried about being around her, they started dating and he posted a pic of her together with comments saying that they're dating.
>fucking lost it.
>I knew the hope I was clinging on too was worthless and it was the final nail for me.
>everything she said to me before was all a lie. How she didnt see him that way, how that guy didnt have a crush on her.
>I knew it all and she still lied. she did lie before but I didnt know she was lying this time. I said it all my accusations but I didnt really believe them to be honest.
>very fucking mad, depressed but relieved.
>want her/him to feel as bad as I feel
>unleashed my hatred to her on facebook and other shit.

My first major breakup. We were both virgins too. Feels bad knowing I spent so much time with her and how our personalities were so alike. I could of done better perhaps? and she could have stop being a fucking lying bitch. She had emotional problems too and I saw her chats to him.
I saw it coming but now Im thinking if it could of been prevented. I wanted to have a long life with her and me, being afraid, I wont find a girl like her again I dont think so.
My mom says knowing her, she'll come back to me after a fuck up
>>
RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

I feel much better now.
>>
This little thing has always struck me as kinda odd.

In my Spring Semester I had two people in my class. A girl and a guy. They seemed to be good friends. I ended up hanging out with them once. After that day I never really spoke to the guy again, but I still spoke to the girl on a semi-regular basis.

For some reason on the last day of class the Guy very directly said "Goodbye (Name)" but he didn't say it either person near me, who he spoke to as well occasionally, if not more. But the girl, who I actually was friends with did not look at me or say a word to me at all.

Don't really know what happened there. Just seems kinda odd.
>>
I know you are abusive as shit and I know I should leave... Maybe it is not the right time. My love for you has decreased so much by now and I am not sure how long I will be able to keep going. Does not matter the small moments of joy you try to give me, you broke this relationship after the idiotic tantrum you did a year ago. Because telling the love of your life... You are boring!... It is a damn killer.
>>
i've been wanting to write one of these for a while but i've just been coming home and falling asleep

i can't sleep sound anymore, it's always fitful but leaves me tired enough to keep trying

i used to have someone to talk to all the time, i loved it
she loved me, she said, and i loved her, i thought, maybe i did but it didn't last

just break it down
i want it to not be complicated anymore
just a quiet backroad, creaky front porch swing, yellow sneakers, getting home way too late, taking the long way back to her house, it was only a kiss,

please go back to the way it used to be
i want to just let it out and tell her
i know it;ll get me nowhere and it's entirely pointless, hopefully this writing will sate my need to vent, if i even used those words right

i just want to simplify
back to playing to her, singing to me, feeling alive, that old song on the car radio i can't remember the name of but i can hear so clearly

i saw you the other day, on accident, don't know if you saw me back but i don't suppose it matters
just strip it down
slow dance, hot summer night, cold winter afternoon, that Thanksgiving night, that song i wrote for her, that thing she started writing.. but didn't finish
So many words not said
i know i had some, maybe she did too
it's not worth dwelling on
i just want to be loved

scratch that i want a real lasting love, not just a fleeting candle that burns out all quickly

i want to go back to the way we was but it will never happen

even if it could it wouldn't be the same

i want to live in my salad days but i will never again

that's okay with me, life goes on

she's out there doing God knows how and i'm still here

she's living

without me

Without me, just fine
>>
>>17923650
I feel you. Not having an "ideal" quality in the eyes of your significant other is maddening.
>>
>>17923946
You must be really hurting. It'll get better. I promise.
>>
>>17924567
I know it will too.

She get's offended when I talk bad about her "friends" but she doesn't care at all how they talk about me. Because of her disorder, it took her far too long to realize how incredibly biased, how incredibly selfish, her "friends" are.

Now she knows for certain I loved her this entire time. Now she knows for certain I was loyal, devoted, and never judge her. Now she knows for certain that little shit PI was a manipulative tool that wants the same thing all her male "friends" wanted.

She trusts me, she wanted to help me but...

I love you baby. I trust you. I miss you.
Trust me, believe in me, and know I will never judge you. I will never use you and my love is genuine.

Listen to the man you love. The man that you know is good. I don't know if you're still talking to those people or not but I trust you. I trust you will make the right decision. You're a good person, know that baby.
>>
ISN'T THERE ANYONE IN THIS FUCKING STATE THAT'S SINGLE AND WEIGHS LESS THAN 200 FUCKING LBS???
Seriously, fuck the south.
>>
>>17924677
>fuck the south.
yeah, no shit.
>>
Fish on pizza. It should be a criminal offence!!
>>
File: Just kill me now, fam.gif (326KB, 581x594px) Image search: [Google]
Just kill me now, fam.gif
326KB, 581x594px
>>17923508
Britbonger. Probably the wrong place.
I've been getting ads like these on Facebook and YouTube for the past three plus months.
I thought it was because I browsed /trash/ so I stopped browsing.
Next great offender is /mlp/ but I don't want to stop my unceasing shitposting I do there.
I used to watch hentai but stopped when I became aware of the dangerous cartoons act. Basically, a whole swathe of hentai's illegal. I stopped three years ago. I've stuck strictly to cartoon porn depicting people (and everything else) of age since.
But, since getting these ads, I don't think that's enough.
I've repeatedly punched myself on several occasions in the face and gut over this.
I've considered ringing the number because I feel guilty but I keep pussying out. And (classic line; you hear this from everyone) I don't think I've done anything wrong.
But, where I was in the wrong, I don't think I was wrong: I think the law's ass-backwards.
At least I don't think I'm still in the wrong.
I don't know what to do. An-hero-ing's not an appealing option but none of the options are appealing.
>>
I don't text, call, or come see you anymore because I'm only halfway in with you.

Yeah, I want to be with you, but considering you never initiate anything, and blame everything on work, I'm only half with you.
I feel like I'm wasting my time, honestly. You say you like me, but you never wanna make plans to actually spend time together.

What's the point at all?
>>
>>17924837
To fuck you on command obviously. Nothing else
>>
>>17924848
It feels more like a succubus, honestly.
She only calls me when she needs money.
>>
File: real life loli.jpg (21KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
real life loli.jpg
21KB, 360x480px
>go on dating website
>find someone interesting
>reverse search her profile
>find her instagram
>reverse search her real name
>she does amateur porn
what do pic unrelated
>>
Why do people like you on OKcupid if they don't respond to your first message?

We both like each other, why not at least reply to my message?
>>
>>17924927

They liked you until you opened your mouth.
>>
>>17924934

"Hey, what's up?"

Is it really that bad?
>>
>>17924408
I know it's little consolation, and maybe I just sound like an ass, but it does get easier, I promise. It takes time, and the pain never really disappears, but you learn to accept it and you will be able to move on.

Just don't ever fault yourself for not being there yet, and don't be afraid to grieve.
>>
File: 1464228453607.jpg (57KB, 421x421px) Image search: [Google]
1464228453607.jpg
57KB, 421x421px
>>17923508
I love her. I really do. But she likes my best friend. I try to get over her but everytime I'm close she does something that raises my hopes up. It sucks. I don't want to stick around to see her just constantly hit on my best friend. I just can't do it anymore.
>>
File: 1459673544169.jpg (191KB, 620x1187px) Image search: [Google]
1459673544169.jpg
191KB, 620x1187px
>>17923508
I love you N. I really do. I know you and my wife are really good friends, and that you'd never do anything that would ruin that, but I need you. You don't understand just how loveless our marrage is. I lie awake every night, wanting to improve things with her. I reach out for her, but she always scoots away. And no.. she isn't sleeping.

All I do anymore is sleep, because in my dreams I can Atleast have you. You have no idea how good it feels to hear from you, or ask you how your day was, or that cute way you talk to me.

Please, just text me. I know you have anxiety towards talking to people, but just text me. Please?

I love you N.

-love,
M
>>
Que sera, sera.
Whatever will be, will be.
>>
Long! Loud! Incorrrrect!
>>
I killed your brother
>>
uoy teg lliw amraK
>>
Why did you tell me you care about me, you would help me if I needed and then do nothing when I need help? Even a hug would suffice, instead I get nothing. Just random chat, like nothing happened. Like all the pain we both suffered wasn't real. Like the empathy we felt for each other vanished.

I still care about you, that's why I chose to be your friend even tho I love you. That's why I always ask if you're ok, if you need help with your anxiety and panic attacks. I will always be there for you, why can't you show a bit of compassion for me? Why did you have to lie to me? What did I do to deserve this?
>>
>>17925396
I know how you feel man. Shits rough.
>>
>>17924245
Dude you're triggered as fuck
>>
I'm really scared. I don't want to die yet but I feel like I have pretty strong suicidal tendencies. Whenever I'm not occupied I tend to imagine ways I could hurt myself. I don't think it's masochism.
>>
life is inherently shit for some people and eugenics should have become the norm along time ago
>>
>>17925513
This.

There is no good counter argument for eugenics.
>>
I still love you
>>
Women are just plain superior to men. I have seen through the bullshit, and the vagina is an indicator of worth.
>>
>>17924900
>loli
Even if you're a purity fag, try asking her out; you're asking people on the internet about what you should do about her, it seems that you're plenty interested.
>>
>>17925484
It's unbearable, I have an hard time finding reasons to go, I'm getting fucking depressed.

I never ever felt love or affection, she wanted to give it to me so much, she gave me love and affection for a while and I was happy, she was happy. Then she didn't like me anymore. I never asked for tanything in my live but to be loved, and now I lost it.

I just needed her to come to me and hug me, or anybody to hug me and tell me that everything will be ok that I'm not alone. Instead everybody makes fun of me and run from me. This is unfair
>>
What a fucking horrible day.
>>
>>17924009
You sound like an awesome gaming bro/sis.
Have a good day, anon!
>>
I hope you're doing alright and that the shitty situation you were in got better. Maybe you even got away from it, started seeing a therapist, and stopped hurting yourself. We probably won't ever speak again, but that's just how things are. Shit sucks, but there ain't much that can be done about it.I just hope you don't stop yourself from being happy.
>>
>>17925775
Please don't say that... I can't get out of this mess.
>>
>>17925843
Your lack of empathy doesn't help. Thanks.
>>
>>17924215
No, I am not M.

I will allow myself moments of weakness, despite how they may trigger you.
>>
>>17925860
huh, that's weird.
>>
I wish i could just settle for a simply life and honestly, i think that's what will happen, but i just know i wont be happy.
>>
im glad i met you in 2016, im happy that we became such good friends, im grateful even if you havent noticed you turned my life around, i cant imagine life without you now, i love you as a friend, hell i consider you closer to me than my sister.

im glad i met you and im happy we can workout together so often, i hope we can still hang out and that your husband is ok with me hanging around you
>>
>>17925898
what the fuck is a simple life?

what the fuck is a complex life?
>>
>>17925889
WTF do you want from me? Why are you spitting poison?
>>
>>17925917
That's just what people do darlin'

They spit poison.

haters gonna hate.
>>
Stop doing shit that gets you into trouble
>>
It would behoove us all
to remember all we are
is what we love
and not a fragment more
>>
>>17925921
What kind of trouble?
>>
I'm finally crawling out of my slump, and I'm leaving on vacation in two days. It's giving me undue stress, and I'm worried I will fall back into my negative lifestyle when I get back. My current positive outlook is very fragile, and thinking too hard about my situation runs the risk of depressing me right out of it.

I'm also worried because I will be around my family the entire week. And while I love them, they can be incredibly negative. I learned this attitude from them, after all. The amount of times where I've voiced a tiny bit of hope and had it crushed by my family are many. I'm worried it's going to happen again, or that they're going to spring some other bullshit on me.
>>
I like to watch interracial porn but instead of having cuckold fantasies, I imagine myself as the hung and muscular black guy.
I don't think I'll ever be masculine looking enough to pleasure a woman and it kills me.
>>
J -

I saw you again last night. I gave you your space. Thank you for being nice. I wish you all the best, I really do. It's funny but I think we were arrested around the same time this October. My bail was higher than yours… SQUAAD!!! Anyway, I wish I could have hugged you are talked to you because I don't think you're a bad kid. I see a delicacy and strength in you that pleases me. I'm sorry that I didn't stop you. I'm sorry that I was so lonely and lost that I didn't just stop all that mess. The funniest thing about seeing you in real life is that I still dream about you all the time. I've dreamed about you more than anyone else in my entire life.

- Love, K
>>
Everything I own is broken because I'm a worthless turd who ruins everything I touch.
>>
>>17926040
please destroy me in this way
>>
I just finished watching Requiem for a Dream and I got a super hot boner when that chick fucked that one dude for money, and then another one when she went to suck that black dudes dick for heroin.
>>
>>17926062
What
>>
Milk is weird.
>>
This dose change is really screwing me over. I had just gotten used to one pill a day after like a month of taking them and now they needed to put me on two. I feel like death and I've got work tomorrow. It was a struggle at work yesterday. I hope it settles down soon so I can just get back into the rhythm of things. This is dreadful
>>
Heres one of the many "I love you" for today.

I love you and I'll never stop loving you. I'll never quit you. I'll be holding out for as long as it takes.

I made a promise, I gave you my word.
Literally nothing will convince me that you feel differently.

The hours pass like centuries...
>>
>>17926172
Yeah, her boyfriend is a heroin addict, as is she, and they're trying to get put back on some stuff they can sell, but theyr'e out of money.

So, he insists his girlfriend goes to fuck this guy she's manipulated before for money, and she does just that. Starting with an awkward dinner out at a fancy restraunt where she makes the request for money, fast forwarding to them at his high end cringy apartment with katana's on the wall and everything, and it fades to black as they get into it, and ends with her leaving the building in an elevator, only to rush out the exit and vomit immediately.

It was very arousing.

Then, later when they are jonesing for a hit, they get one contact that has heroin, and he only gives it out for pussy, so in a fight Harry leaves that guys number for her to go be a whore, and she calls him right up, and starts sucking that nigger dick for heroin, ending with her ultimately becoming a prostitute for her fix.
>>
i only call you when it's half past five
The only time I'd ever call you mine
The only time that I'd be by your side
The hills have eyes
Only you to trust... only you
>>
>>17926299
What word was that?
>>
I recently realized that I'm pretty much fucked as a guy with shaking anxiety. I thought I was getting better due to socializing and stuff, but out of nowhere it comes back and fucks everything up.
>>
>>17926356
I know that feel, bro.

I thought I had it when I met new people, but here she comes again in the morning trough the evening fucking my whole day for no apparent reason.
>>
>>17923508
I think I'm bisexual but I can't accept that I like men and it's fucking destroying me. I find the idea of being gay repulsive, and gay men annoy me in general. This seems so homophobic but only last year I was only straight, but now I get this annoying as fuck anxiety with guys. I don't even think I'm that attracted to them, I just think I have such loneliness that I need something in my life.
>>
>>17926390
Sorry. I can't help it. I'll just leave it at that.
>>
Of course.

This girl at work saw me today and did that typical excited girl wave where their arms are almost flailing
>>
>>17926440
It was for the guy behind you.
>>
>>17926458
Yea, no.... It was only me there....
>>
She's damn near perfect in my eyes. Cute as fuck, kinda awkward in a good way. Smart as hell, knows what she wants in life. She is the type of girl that I wanna marry.

But she gives of mixed signals.

She seems very enthusiastic about meeting up and doing something. But then when we get close to it, she shys away. Maybe it's her awkwardness acting up? who knows.

. Seems like she might actually like me. But she just can't commit to a meet up. Even those she seems so eager and enthusiastic about it. I guess just take it slow until I actually get some sorta response from her.

It's kinda funny. I stupidly accused her of lying to me, and it seems like she still likes me even after that. She just accepted my apology and we continued as normal.
>>
>>17925697
I decided to check this thread again, I hope you have/had a good day today, too!
>>
i wish i got a (you) on my heartfelt vent post

i guess i am as irrelevant
>>
File: 1482320275452.gif (1MB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
1482320275452.gif
1MB, 400x320px
>>17923508
I never told anyone I moved away and nobody has messaged me. That was about five months ago. The only real difference between now and then is where I live now.
>>
>>17926706
you like to see homo's naked?
>>
Have you ever smashed a bug in just the right way so it's guts shoot out like stomping on a tube of toothpaste?

Fuck you mr stink bug get the fuck out of my house. All thousand of you for some FUCKING REASON HOLY SHIT WHY ARE THERE SO MANY OF THEM.
>>
>>17926718
Worse, it's getting harder to tell which insects are the ones I'm hallucinating or the real ones. Kinda embarrassing as I'm trying to smash a make believe bug and they just go through my fucking broom.

Fucking schizo spiders man.
>>
I'm so fucking tired, it's unreal. And I didn't even really do anything today. Just picked up my passport, did the laundry, called some people about some bills, and walked around town for a bit. That's it. But I feel physically and mentally exhausted.

I think it's all the agonizing. And maybe my sleep is fucked because I stopped smoking weed. I'm getting the weird dreams. Sometimes they're kind of cool, though. Like the one about the steampunk-looking German soldiers who had discovered a kind of meditation when they were injured that lets them speak to the dead. They all looked pretty sinister, so you expect something terrible to happen, and then one without a gasmask -obviously an important guy- rolls up and says he wants to speak to someone, and one of the others just stabs him with a bayonet. But it turns out that's what he wanted.

And then there was the one about the giant slug/leech creature that was also wife material. I'm telling you, man. Weird dreams. But some of them are genuinely disturbing, and I don't like having those. Especially the incomprehensible ones.
>>
I could never, ever ever ever get tired of staring at your face. Why are you so damn pretty? Huh? And when you get all shy as you catch me staring (which is literally all the time) you just get even more beautiful.

You have like.. no idea.
>>
You know... if we had a shared patreon?

We would make fucking BANK.
>>
I hate the position we're doing right now because it's fucking painful. Whatever. Just pull my hair harder, yeah? If you aren't rough enough then I'm getting on top and fucking you the way I want to fuck you.
Don't forget the lube either. I want anal tonight.
>>
>>17926837
I will ruin you. Gonna beat that pussy up, and no, I'm not who you think I am you cheating whore.
>>
>>17926706
>>17926712
In case you didn't get the deeper meaning behind my post, I'm going to fill you in since I'm getting off the computer for the night.

What I'm saying is, 'Home is where you make it'.

And, seeing as how your home now is the same as your old home, it should hold some meaning to you.
>>
I'm scared to wear something that doesn't cover my arms..
>>
File: loveyou.jpg (612KB, 599x600px) Image search: [Google]
loveyou.jpg
612KB, 599x600px
I love you, I miss you, I trust you.

Be good, and you know I am too.

Remember, you tread on my dreams. Tread softly.
>>
I know it won't happen
You'll be far away soon
Again

But I can dream, oh yes I can dream right?

I can play a fiction that will never meet the disappointment of a reality check

Because everything is bad
Everything is good

You hate me now?

I wish I know
>>
My God how I love you. I stopped having dreams about you, but I still daydream about you non stop. My love for you is as tender as a Cigarettes After Sex song. I wish you are here with me.
>>
>>17926942

My baby, nothing's gonna hurt you.
As long as you're with me you'll be just fine
nothing's gonna hurt you, baby
Nothing's gonna take you from my side.

How much longer? How much more do I have to take? Christ, why can't you just come to me already? What's stopping you? Why? Are you safe? Are you ok? Is it a money thing? I'll pay for it all... I just need to see you. I need to talk to you. I need to love you. I would never judge you for anything. For your actions, your past, your looks, your likes... you just have to trust me. I trust you with all of me.

I'm heartsore where I've built a shrine for you.

You know I can't talk to you online. it's literally impossible for me to receive any messages for some reason. Email, skype, twitter, facebook, all of it. My communications have been blocked. Even snail mail can't reach me. I had a friend send me a letter and it should have arrived by now. Someone is taking my mail too, probably my family. This is insanity. What is going on? Why are people doing this to me?

I love you. I miss you. I trust you.

Just buy a plane ticket, a bus, or whatever and come to my small shitty town for just a weekend so we can plan our escape...

Not a second goes by that I don't think of you. I'm not exaggerating.
-Wa
-Kka
-Wa
>>
>>17926901
because you're skinny? if so i did the same. Never wanted to go swimming. Im still skinny, but i dont really care lately. In my head i kept thinking: "Everyone probbaly thinks im skinny"

But now i dont really care
>>
>>17927074
Not the op but...
Scars, anon. Scars.
>>
>>17927078
ah im sorry, idk how to help you with that. Heard other people also mention this. Idk how they deal with it
>>
I can't. I'm bored out of my fucking mind and my mind so desperately needs to be fed information. It's like I have a dozen minds going at 100% but nothing for them to process. Just idle info... which leads to dark dark places.

It's too early to drown myself in sleeping pills. Don't have any of my medication to numb the brain so I'm just sitting here watching the clock tick away thinking of the worst things.

Just one hour in my mind. That's what I wish people could experience. So many of those that hate me would completely change how they view me.
>>
File: 1470748459774.jpg (6KB, 200x193px) Image search: [Google]
1470748459774.jpg
6KB, 200x193px
Why does no guy like me
Why is my luck so shit
>>
I got hurt, so I yelled out a few curse words. It was really loud and frequent, but sure my curses strong huh?
>>
>>17927412
You need to be more proactive.
>>
>>17927412
I'm sure many like you, you just...

sigh.

At least you haven't gotten a call from your "guy" crying that no one loves them, no one wants to be with them. That they are alone and suffering because they are so unloved while you're sitting there thinking "Umm... does my love not count? Does my company and comfort not count? Am I so low in your eyes that you consider me worse than nothing?"
>>
I just want to be loved...

I'm sorry that's so terrible to everyone. I'm sorry that's so offensive. I'm sorry that it ..

just... I just want to be loved.
>>
>>17927521
what are you even talking about?
>>
>>17927537
>Retard ran away and pushed out your wish that you begged for, yet again all you had to be was truthful and keep your lips shut, while you always leave the wrong person.

That is what I was replying to.

Seriously, what?
>>
Just say something. I can't read your mind so if you're wanting to reconnect slowly and start building that bridge again you have to either tell me or give me some kind of a hint so obvious I couldn't miss it.
>>
>>17927562
What the fuck is stopping you from contacting them? or just get angry because they can't read minds either.
>>
I know when google hangouts says you were active recently, you were probably just checking your email or something. But I always take it as a sign that you were thinking about me.
>>
Why do I do this to myself and listen to the video messages you sent me, raven haired girl?

So many loving words, so many promises. I miss you and I still believe those words. You told me there wasn't anyone else. You told me so many times to be patient, to be understanding, to never judge you and to wait for you. You told me to make a promise. You told me that no man has ever fought for you, that they all gave up immediately, gave up if you didn't have sex with them, or cheated on you.

So here I am, keeping a promise. I'm fighting, I'm waiting, I'm patient, and I'm in love with a girl. I am not your judge and jury, I am your partner.

I love you.
I miss you.
I trust you.

Come home. Your home is where your heart is, and your heart is mine to shelter. I love you.
>blue eyes, pale skin, stubbly face, long, dirty blonde hair boy.
>>
>>17923508
Why is it so hard for me to make friends with people when I really do want to make friends? Why can I never think of anything to say when trying to make friends?
>>
J,

I thought that sleeping on this would calm me down and I'd be able to sleep through these shitty emotions. Turns out, relaxing had allowed me to ruminate even more, and I'm too upset to sleep. Fantastic.

Please don't be stand-offish and childish about this. You bringing K up brought back some bad memories and I overracted. I'm sorry, I didn't mean for that last text to be so passive-aggressive and assertive.

But after everything you've put me through, you should at least be understanding of why I don't want to meet her. Don't break things off just because I don't want to meet your friend who trash-talked me and judged the shit out of me before even having met me. Please don't hurt me that way.
>>
PLEASE FUCKING TALK TO ME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>17923508
>>17923508
I have a good life. Studying to become a doctor; not rich, but financially stable; multiple hobbies that I enjoy (I'm a car guy, very into music and euro cinema); pretty decent social circle.
But I hate my life because of on thing. Just one - I'm lonely. I mean the "tfw no gf" kind of lonely.
I get attention from girls, I see it. Not trying to be cocky or whatever, just saying that I'm moderately attractive. I get physical with the girls I meet, you know- kissing/fondling. Sometimes bit more.
But in the end I feel that I'm alone, that there's nobody to come home to. I'm getting more depressed every day. I'm just losing motivation, now I just don't care anymore and fell that my life has turned to shit.
>>
File: angry wiseau.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
angry wiseau.gif
1MB, 400x225px
i have jury duty in the morning, and the roads are covered. my summons has no phone number on it. the courthouse's official website has no phone number on it. i have literally no way of contacting the court and telling them i'm snowed in and asking what i should do. i could be held in contempt of court over shit that isn't my fault. i'm so stressed out
>>
V,

I'm sorry for everything. For being so shitty at communicating, for letting you be my girlfriend even though I didn't want a relationship with you. I was lonely and you made me feel safe. You took care of me and we lent each other books...we would have been much better friends than lovers and I am so sorry my insecurities lead me to just fuck you and cut off my emotions.I want you to know I listened to and remember everything you said. Even though I wasn't in love for you, I still listened and admired you for your strengths. I admired you for having been a marine, for shooting guns, for tutoring your autistic brother and giving him the confidence he needed to be accepted into university. I know you keep trying to talk to me and disappearing...I haven't responded to your last message because I am so deeply ashamed of how I have treated you. I am sorry. You deserve so much better than what life has dealt you. I hope you are able to stay strong and persevere despite all of it and I hope that some day you can forgive me.

- D
>>
D,

After these 2 years of my own pain which I went out of my way to keep to myself, you did that. Waking up next to YOU was the happiest I've felt in years. I don't want to leave again, not now I've got even more unfinished business. I just don't want you to come to your senses too soon.

~S
>>
i fucking hate everything about me and i just want to give up
all this stress
its like being tied to a weight in a pool
>>
Come on dude, just respond. I know I fucked up big time and I was a real piece of shit. You have every reason to hate me. Two years have past since last time we've seen each other. For every little wrong you did to me, I forgive you, my fuck ups outweight yours and I have been a terrible friend when you're obviously are in a very rough time. I have changed my ways now, so you don't have to worry about me hurting you in any way. You don't have to forgive me. We don't have to be friends right away and put the past away like it was nothing. I just want to know how you're doing and where you are. You were my best friend and basically my only friend during all those years.
>>
>>17928037
i wish i was your D. this is a cute message.

anyways DEAR AZ, you are fucking retarded. the end :3
>>
J,
I know you mean well, and I really appreciate how comfortable you are with me. But I don't understand our situation. I've expressed that I'm not comfortable continuing to just have sex with you because I have feelings for you, and you acknowledge that you understand. And I understand that you don't feel that way, but somehow we keep ending up in bed. I wish I could better articulate how frustrated I am at this and I wish things were different.
I love you, okay?

- H
>>
j,

fuck that noise of you not answering my message. i get that we were only 6th grade friends, but i don't have any real friends. i was hoping you could be my friend again, like back in the old days, but whatever. go get swole and be about trump.

d

ps: work on your "abs".
>>
File: Nothing is funny anymore.jpg (255KB, 1024x720px) Image search: [Google]
Nothing is funny anymore.jpg
255KB, 1024x720px
>>17923508
>Can't post in a thread I like without subconsciously derailing it.
>Look like an idiot when I try to troll a thread I hate and end up baiting multiple anons when I don't want to troll at all.
>Accidentally get banned 10 times in a day.
>>
>>17928083
Initials?
>>
I remember seeing Matthew wearing a black tee, jump over a wall arriving at school at the same time as me (around 10 A.M.) and thinking. Not about anything in particular, maybe I was just drawn to him. He knew what it was like. We had now lived in the same apartment but hadn't last spoken since middle school. I don't know where he is now, and that's the last I ever saw him, but I often wonder where he is now.

I remember seeing the girl with short hair at a pharmacy past midnight, she was by herself, and the store was mostly empty. It was nice, somehow. Close to what I've always wanted.

I remember the crowd who stood upon the walls, and the table of boys who were never seen with anyone else.

I remember the boy who would sit a few feet away from me, every day during lunch, the only company we both had, whom I never got to say goodbye to. I don't know where he is now. I don't care either.

I remember being an idealistic child, not yet aware of how fast time goes by. I'll be gone in a year, and that's that. This is it. This is all it'll ever be.
>>
>>17924677

Yeah, I weight 198.5.
>>
>>17928133
P and K
>>
>>17928011
>Jury summons has no phone number on it

Sounds like those aren't real jury summons to me, anon

At the top of such a letter should be a letter head with the county information on it and the number to the county courthouse and in the letter there should be a number you're to call if you can't make it.

Ignore it and go on about your day.
>>
A want to blow the whistle but I otherwise really like my job. I don't want to see my co-workers get smashed in machinery or dissolved in corrosives or die of cancers but not all of us can afford to walk away from this place.
>>
>>17928245

Safety is more important than money, Anon. Can't afford to lose your life, either.

Blow the whistle, but work with the company to make shit safe if you can.

Record fucking everything and if all else fails, send that material to the media and hope everyone knows that company's name and when they see it on your resume, they'll know why you left.
>>
>>17923508
I'm in a loveless marriage with a woman who doesn't understand me one bit. I explain things to her, but she just huffs and ignores how I feel.

What's worse, if I've fallen completely in love with another girl who completely understands me and actually has something in common with me.

Why did I have to marry and have kids with the wrong person?...

I just feel so trapped
>>
>>17928262
Sorry to hear. Have you tried councilling?
>>
>>17928262

Have you tried not manspalining feelings to her, shitlord? Check your privilege
>>
>>17928261
The problem isn't my company itself, but the more powerful company that has just bought out the rest of our shares. Everyone acknowledges the dangers that come with any job but since we have been bought out everything has taken a downward turn, including safety and judgement calls. There may even be corruption at upper levels that allow them to get away with what they are doing, but I can't prove that. I can prove the little things but not enough to make an impact. They have managed to sweep everything under the rug and out of public eye because they have enough financial weight (except for the texas explosion a few years ago but that was cause it kills some kids). They nearly killed a man a few days ago for the sake of production.
>>
>>17928295

Blog anonymously about it.
>>
>>17928300

Especially on Tumblr. Tumblr loves to dogpile onto anyone they perceive as evil.
>>
Every time we're alone together I get this tight feeling in my stomach. I'm waiting for something to happen. Whenever I'm intoxicated I get a tiny bit of courage to express my feelings. But I hold myself back after a bit of playful flirting because I know that we're absolutely never going to do anything with one another. He's my boyfriends dad. He's married. But why is he so charming. Why does he take care of me. I can't help but fantasize about him. Sometimes I think I love my boyfriend just because he's like his dad.
>>
I feel like we're not supposed to be friends anymore. I still worry about how you deal with all the shit you're going through, but if I continue talking to you like we used to, you'll never be able to grow up. And as the coward person that I am, I can't tell you this directly.

I'm sorry, Mr. Queixinho.

I hope you will be fine without me.
I'm gonna miss your mother. And your friendship as well.
By the way I'm gonna stop using your Netflix account. Wouldn't be fair, though.

:(
>>
All of the things I used to like are disappearing. I'm not that sad, but I'm not that happy either. It's like both extremes of experience are melting down into one bland feeling I have all the time. 4chan hasn't been entertaining in a long time. Even outsider things like visual novels are boring now. Now I spend all my time in video games just entertaining enough not to quit. I'm lucky compared to a lot of depressed people, but I still feel cheated at how shitty life seems when I'm so young. I've already wasted my teenage years.
>>
>>17928302
I suppose I will try then once I get enough information even if they kill me. I hope none of you friends plan to invest in Koch anytime soon.
>>
Geli I love you.
-Rex
>>
So I broke up with my girlfriend a few weeks ago. It was a bad break up and I was so hurt and angry about it. But after a while I took a step back and rethought our relationship and realized a few things.

She's kind of a loser, she barely functions as a human being, and I had absolutely no future with her. The way things went down proved that she hadn't really matured from her user phase she'd talked about from college. She tried blaming me for a few things that weren't my fault. In our last conversation we fought intensely and I became downright antagonistic to her because of all the shit she wanted to pin on me.

Facebook just gave me a notification with my picture saying it could make her show up less in my news feed.

Why do I miss her suddenly?

I'm going to the gym.
>>
Please don't lie to me
Please don't hurt me
I don't know what I'd do if you abandoned me
>>
>>17923508
Im pretty sure im bisexual guy. Im mostly straight and Im not physically attracted to guys but an anal orgasm sounds pretty swell to me.
>>
>>17928367
t. Tobias Funke
>>
What a stimulate you are! My perfect drug. I'm going to try my hardest not to fall for you immediately but damn. You're not making this easy, Jem.
>>
I feel great. I'm glad I did what I did. I'm going on to get my masters and I have a sweet new job lined up. This time I can honestly say I didn't fuck it up. She did. But like op said. Cest la vie. I don't regret what I did. And you can have your beta best friend defend your honor all you want. I seriously don't get that little short faggot. You'll get what you deserve and I'll laugh when in a few more years your looks will fade. I've seen your mom, you're screwed on the only thing you have going for you. So I'm glad you messed up. I'm glad to be moving on with my life and you're no longer around.
>>
I've been crying for over an hour because I've never had a friend group that cared about me. I'm always the one left out, or I have to be the one to ask what they're doing, or I'm straight up told "maybe next time." I hate it. I feel so fucking alone and worthless.
>>
S
I'm so sad that you are with j, it was just us holding hands, and you touching my face, but that made me feel amazing that someone would care so much about me

I want you in my life

I'm so sorry for being a goddamn pussy and being so insecure and awkward for years
>>
You're a balding ugly insecure faggot chink go kill yourself for being a humongous failure in life fucking pheasant.
>>
>>17923508

What the fuck is the matter with you, Z? You're the dumbest fucking girl I've ever dated(And thank god you left). Saw you Reddit post, jesus christ, you already had his rapist dick inside of you? Pathetic.
>>
>>17928534
Your a cunt. A lying, useless, delusional, faggot. You've achieved nothing on your own. Your a parasitic waste of space.
>>
>>17928534
awww
>>
>>17928647
Probably the only bird antichad could face.
>>
>>17928534
I'm sorry that you feel this way. Oh well, things were too fucked up between us anyway.
>>
>>17928309
Dude that's messed up
>>
I dreamed last night.
I don't have dreams that often anymore, which makes this stand out to me, especially as I had two dresms I can recall.

I wouldn't call them nightmares, but they shook me all the same - not because they were frightening or full of scary images or ideas, but rather, well.

The first was simple enough. I dreamed I was at work, and while at work, I found $80 lying on the ground. After checking for an owner, I turned it in as per policy, and was later told that our surveillance cameras had been unable to determine who the money belonged to; in other words, after the standard seven day waiting period, I'd be allowed to claim it. No catch, no strings.

I woke up from a dream of finding $80, and I don't know what hurt worse - how happy the dream was, and how fucking wonderful it made me feel, or how painful it was to realize that it was only a dream.

All for $80.
The second dream was about my wife. (As a small but important note, we've just had our 10th anniversary less than two weeks ago.)

I dreamed that she was living back home with her mother (a sweet but elderly woman), taking care of her. She was able to be there with her, to help her get to and from her appointments, to church and to market, and to just be there with and for her.

I dreamed that she never gave up her job to move with me when I joined the Navy; she never had to struggle with finding employment and dealing with the stresses and headaches and heartaches that followed. She never went through battling anxiety, and depression, and actual suicidal thoughts thanks to the abuse of the job she had to take because we had no other choice and needed the second income just to be able to afford basic necessities like rent, and utilities, and food.

I was nowhere in the dream.
I was nowhere in her life.
She never met me, and she was happy.
I think I'd like to go back to not dreaming.
>>
BC,
I'm sorry for being so broken but hey, look at the bright side. You cannot break what is already broken.

I won't lie to you and I will keep all of our promises. I love you so very much. I fucked up in the past, I told you I would. I'm sorry, I'm so very sorry. I hope I have proven to you that I do not make the same mistakes twice. I will never leave you heart sore, I will never leave you alone. I will love you, trust you, and never judge you.

These messages are only to you and not anyone else. Always and only for you. - WC
>>
>>17923508
i want to kill you, i want to feed on your life, i want to watch you drown slowly in your own mistakes,
karma seems to have missed you. and now im going to do its job.
>>
>>17929135
Buddy, are you alright?
>>
I'm going to break up with my boyfriend soon because he's too fat and never wants sex. I've had enough discussions, enough promises, just enough. He's never going to change and I'm 22 and deserve to be with someone that can keep up with me sexually and physically. I'm fucking done.
>>
How come you didn't want me?

It's hard to come to terms with the idea that maybe you're just a cruel person. Maybe you just never cared. I knew you didn't care very much, but, I thought you cared a little.

Do you love that other person? Are you faithful? Do you daydream about them, like I daydream about you?

Why does it hurt so much?

If it's casual with the other person -- then I want to have sex with you. I know that will relieve some of my terrible tension. But is it casual, or not? Are you still open to me in any way? Have you closed yourself to me completely? If I come talk to you, and explain some certain important things to you -- will you listen? Are you open?

You and I were so close once. Do you want to be close to me again?

Please write to me, or look at me, or love me, or something. It's a holiday today. This is the prayer I offer, not to you, to those who can hear me, that this horrible situation with you will heal, that the chasm between us will heal over, somehow, somehow. Please.
>>
>>17929135
i found a loophole anon I could teach you but I would have ta charge
>>
Hairline is definitely receding.
>>
Holy shit kill me
>>
Found out a friendship of mine might have been based on projections from both sides. Realised we're too different to maintain friendship. Agreed to cut ties. Feels like I lost a loved one.
>>
>>17929201
Stop taking bad advice even if it's from yourself. Friendships are a give and take not on one person
>>
>>17929216
I've extensive experience as the one being taken from, as bad as that was nothing was ever good enough. They couldn't find it within them to be decent. I didn't cut ties, however, the onus is on them to prove that even hurt, angry little boys can turn themselves around and see that the pain is avoidable if they just try.
>>
>>17929197
>>17929199
It's fine. No one will judge you for such things, trust me.
>>
>>17929292
I know, it's more of sign that time is running out.
>>
Whenever I think about you I think about death

Understanding that if you came back into my life it would never be the same is worse than knowing you're just not in it, moe

I had to run to the bathroom to vomit thinking about this. I don't know why you effect me even physically, I keep convincing myself I've moved on and let go

This post was painfully dramatic, but kind of therapeutic

I feel a little bad for my current boyfriend, since I can't let go of your memory enough to care about him how I should. You were such a piece of shit, too. But I do love you.
>>
You have these expectations of me and yet you can't even walk that talk.
>>
>>17929319
>that time is running out.
What do you mean?
>>
>>17929381
getting older.
>>
>>17929322
I wanted you, you wanted other dick. I waited and waited and waited. Now you want sex? I'm not seeing anyone, just the usual hookups, they mean nothing. I don't know if I ever told you this but I've always been open to you. I repeatedly showed you that I cared and loved you. If you really think everything I did wasn't done out of care then you're more of a mental patient than I suspected. I mean sure, if you finally want to explain yourself I'm totally all ears. Where would you start the story? Would you start at the very beginning? Would you finally fill me in on the inconsistencies? With you, I'm used to half truths and a limited emotional response.
As close as we were, it was too close without suitable intimacy. Do you now realize how fucked up that was? What you missed out on because you promised someone else you wouldn't go there with me? I'd really enjoy rekindling that feeling we had. Do you remember how much fun we had? I for one don't want to tarnish those memories. I want to rebuild it better and stronger. This time with my expectations met, not just yours.
We were capable before, in a really tough situation. We can do it again with absolute ease and certainty. Next time, you have to share in the burden and responsibilities.
>>
>>17929369
what expectations are those?
>>
I think about you. I think about you fucking me against the sofa. That moment when you pulled me back closer to you. I know you a fuckboi and you fuck everyone and you just wanted to fuck me once just for whatever reason. But I like you. You're interesting to me. I was an asshole to you. I know it sucks to be 24 and fuck a 45 year old and then have them judge you afterward. I know because when I was 24 I used to fuck 45 year olds and they'd do that to me and it sucked. But I didn't just want to fuck you. t wanted you to be my baby. I wanted to hold you. I wanted to make you feel happy. I wanted to love you. There.
>>
>>17929369
OK.... Have you asked me to behave a certain way? If we had some grounrules it would simplify everything. But you hate rules and following orders.
>>
>>17929464
Well you would know how to talk to me to go along with your plans or make it seriously known.
>>
Why did you think I hated the time I was with you? Why did you think I hate living in your country? Because I was saying everything was weird and different? That's not a bad thing, you know that. I'm weird and different. It was an extremely fun experience and I would absolutely love to live with you there. I need to take classes though... I would live there for the rest of my life if I had to, just so I could be with you.

You and everyone else have made so so so many assumptions about me. Judging me daily, making plans for your future, making plans FOR ME and yet... none of you will talk to me? You listen to them talk about my intentions, my posts and the meaning behind them as if they knew me better than I know myself. As if they knew anything about me. They don't know shit and yet...

I love you, I'll never give up on you.

Having a family with you was my end goal. I just wanted to make art and love with you forever. That's what you wanted as well.
>>
I haven't been here for a while. I kicked my addiction to 4chan but now I'm back. This shit is hilarious to me. Seriously this shit is actually really funny. Ya'll crazy af but I love you.
>>
sometimes i wish i was popular
>>
>>17929539
>I can stop at any time
>>17929541
No, you fucking don't. Trust me.
>>
>>17929552
im like 22 but i always wanted to be in a place and talk to a load of people and feel like i belong.
>>
>>17928278
Projection bait/10
>>
>>17929565
Just go out. Everybody's lonely. It's real hard cos everybody on they fucking phone all the time, but there's people out there who want to party. Just go out, listen to some music and talk to people. You'll find friends. Give it a go. It'll take a while but it'll happen.
>>
>>17929587
i do that man, i have friends i go out i talk to girls, but its not like im the coolest person everywhere i go, i feel like everybody is living more than me
>>
I wish my only worry in life was getting a gf and being loved by someone...But I just don't give a damn about that.
>>
>>17929607
Here's the secret to being cool: Be yourself. Yeah, I'm getting all Afterschool Special on your ass here but it's true. Just get cool with yourself then when you go out, show interest in other people. People LOVE that. Show interest in other people and share the things you love with them. That's what cool is.
>>
>>17929621
im being myself but as i said before im not cool, ever wondered why some people have a lot of friends?, its because they have a personality that makes them likeable i dont, my sense of humor is strange, and im like a 6/10 so i know im never going to be one of those guys and im not complaining because i know that thats the way i am and i cant change that
>>
>>17929632
So just be happy with not being popular. Enjoy yourself and the friends you have. Enjoy the "popular" people they are just wired different and have problems just like everybody else.
>>
>>17929642
i know i know, iom not happy but im also not sad, i just stopped caring about it and i know they have problems too, but the thing is i want to have problems, i want my life to not feel like a routine
>>
>>17929632
nah, it's not because of this. it's because those people don't even think what they like could be "weird or uncool". they just don't give a fuck if you like the same stuff. they have heard an awesome new song? they will share it without first checking /mu/ to see if it is socially acceptable to like this song.
come on, it's about confidence that your taste is not pure shit.
you don't like a place to eat? voice it and also why if you care.
you want to wear something? wear it, god damn it.
that's what makes confident and charismatic people. if dou go search for "cool people" and then have a close look at their likes and dislikes, you would surely find lots of stuff YOU'd be embarassed to share.
own up to what you like and dislike, want and don't want and don't let anybody convince you otherwise. ofc, people will tease you for stuff. so what? then you joke and banter or if it's more serious, tell them to mind their own business (like if they talk shit about the girl you are dating).
being confident and "cool" doesn't mean never getting shit for your choices. you just don't take it personal and think "they're right, i'm so embarassing. better never say anything again"
>>
>>17929648
How old are you? If you don't' mind me asking.
>>
>>17929655
This is a good observation. Because the current definition of being "cool" is to deprecate oneself to a certain extent. Meaning you are going to have to make yourself vulnerable to people. And that takes a certain amount of effort. I do see a lot of people out there who needed to get a personality for Christmas, because they just don't make an effort to give away anything of themselves.
>>
>>17929673
i actually believe that most people male a huge effort to not give away anything of themselfes at any cost.
they need a new bag? better check which ones are the most popular. that other one is more your taste? tough luck, dude - tough luck. you wanna like what you buy or be popular?

it's so absurd. this approach will only make you a generic, forgettable face. being the charismatic life of the group is most of the time that person that's a "trend setter". iow, they buy, eat, believe, do and say whatever they feel like and everybody else just copies their personalities.
>>
Why am I always being reminded of you?!
asfdjpiosfdajjwfajoisfajpiofweajioajpisfej
WHHHHY? I'm so sick of this.
>>
>>17929680
This is all very true but the "cool" person is taking a lot of risks because haters gotta hate and they are a lot of people who will hate on that "cool" person especially if they are female, but males too. The cool person will be the scapegoat a lot of times. Anonymous people see that and probably think it's safer to lay low because it is. I get it.
>>
>>17929729
nope. the difference between the real confident people and the ones getting shat on is that the confident ones just don't let it get to them if people shit talk about their taste or whatever. they just do their thing.
>>
>>17929702
Sorry, man. Maybe take a break from 4chan.
>>
I don't love my GF, and she doesn't love me. But she looks like she is 16 and I'm into that sort of thing, so what do you do?
>>
>>17929702
reminded of who?
Why is it bad?
>>
My mind is so foggy now. I've started going to sleep a few hours past midnight and waking up whenever, and that combined with coffee has made me feel even worse. I try to play videogames but it's impossible to do well. I feel numb to it, it's like watching a movie.
>>
>>17923508
My gf is fat and will most likely never lose the weight she has put on while we have been together but I love her

Meanwhile at the office the nicest girl there who happens to be incredibly attractive has a crush on me and all I can think about is how looks wise I could do so much better than my gf but I love her and breaking up with her would kill her and the relationship in the end most likely
>>
She left me on new-years eve over me talking to females. i was upstairs sorting out food whilst she was in my room - she went out of her way to find and go through my phone and then left, she didn't say a word, she just left the house and i noticed only as she was driving away. she had gone through my phone and saw i was talking to some female friends. there was literally nothing else in those texts other than shitty fucking meaningless chatter 'oh how are you' 'what have you been up to'. 4 years in a relationship and they leave because i spoke to females. im hurt, im angry and most painfully: i am confused. she refuses to talk to me so i will never know if there was anything else and more to it than this.
>>
>>17929842
Good riddance.

If she is willing to throw away several years of a relationship and then refuse to talk to you, she is stupid and ultimately bad for you. She was looking for a reason to leave, and nothing could have changed the ultimate conclusion.
>>
>>17929860
Thank you, i guess this is what it feels like when you're the only one emotionally invested and get dropped on your face ^^ Again, thanks bud.
>>
dealing with doctors, and therapists and psychiatrists and just trying TRYING to get help but no one ever fucking calls back, or they aren't taking new patients, or they don't take my insurance...

I just want to fucking die. I just want to die. I have literally no reason to keep living, I have no fucking reason to be hopeful, I have fucking nothing. Everyone hates me, the love of mty life just disappeared for no reason at-fucking-all and I just want to die.

At the very least keep taking sleeping pills every time I wake up so I can go back into a fucking coma
>>
>>17928278
If you're going to bait or be a troll just lurk
>>
>>17929949
You are having a shit time: yes, but dying is for later not now. no matter how shit life seems, you can make something from it. Keep trying for any and all reasons, keep living and show what that 'love' is missing out on!
>>
>>17928262
Marriage isnt an end though. You can leave it and start anew. What is worse for your child? seeing unhappy parents or happy but separate ones? I am from a broken family and when there was no love it was horrible to see and live through, apart and happy was better for both them and me. Do what you feel is right and best for you and your family.
>>
>>17930016
This is why Western Civilization is crumbling
>>
>>17930006
All I ever wanted in my life was honesty. To love and be loved...

Not fucked up mind games. not fucking up manipulation and horseshit.

If she didn't love me, if she was with someone else she could just tell me. It would be ok. I wouldn't get angry, I wouldn't try to hurt her or anyone. I'm not dangerous. I'm nothing but heart...

I love her so much. I miss her. At the very least we can be friends...

With all that happened, and all that she said to me... she loves me still. She has been manipulated by sociopaths...

I'm not able to "show what they are missing out on" because I can't function. I just can't. My mind is clouded, blocked. My heart is missing. my soul is tired...

It doesn't matter. No one fucking listens to me anyways. It's amazing how everyone knows more about me, knows more about how I think, how my mind works, how I'm just faking depression to get pity fucks or faking mental illness as an excuse for a bleeding heart

I love her. I have been trying, I have. for 3 months now I have been trying to get a fucking appointment with a psychiatrist. 3 fucking months of everyone turning me down. 3 fucking months of her asshole friends, lovers, and fans harassing me because I got triggered and reminded of past traumas. For something I tried to apologize for but all her "friends" told her I was lying, that I was just trying to manipulate her. That I am abusive. I'm sorry for what I did and I forgave her as well. Truly, honestly, and without any mal intent. Only heart.

They isolated me from the world.

I'm so tired. I just want to be better. I want to be happy. I want her to be better, her to be happy. I wanted us to take that journey together... without her "support group" dragging behind her.

I have never wished harm on anyone. I want everyone, even those that spit toxicity at me, to be loved. To be happy. I don't want anyone to feel the way I do. It's not fair. It's not something I would wish on anyone in this world.
>>
>>17930046
I try I try to show people people the things my mind does. I try to show them documentaries articles and talks about the subjects. I try to show the stories of others I relate with. Like the surgeon with depression and ect treatment. I try to say it get's worse with stress. That it's not a paranoia, that people truly are fucking with me. The things I have concrete proof. DDOS attacks, security audits, connectionss, and more. I try try to show the relation of stress and stress and stress causing the parts of confusion and black outs. No, no no no one listens and they call me a faker, they wish I would die, that I would suffer more for the mistakes I made. Because I have what they wanted.

She's a lovely girl. I love her. Her face makes me smile smile. Her mind is so very much like my own. I understand her in a way literally no one else in the world could.

and I have have been searching for a psych since the summer, since august. I had an appointment with one and she just went down a checklist and was a bitch the entire time. She doesn't deal with people with my conditions. She a child psych the only one in my fucking town. The other group took months to say they weren't taking new patients. I tried to get so many referrals, so many calls, just fucking christ please...
>>
>>17930046
I've been in a similar relationship and it is fucked up and left me scarred and angry. in the end they are the sociopaths trying to keep the best of both when only one can exist.

People do listen; and whilst they may not know your brain and its intricacies, they do themselves have empathy and have dealt with transferable shit.

But somethings you have to let go, you wouldnt keep a festering hand attached because of those good memories. If she doesn't want to leave that group or try then nothing can happen. it takes both in this dance of two my friend.

I will happily listen to you and talk you through it if you wish. im no psychiatrist but i do have some higher education in the closest shit there can be without being a dick about it
>>
>>17930093
Again, you don't know the full situation.

It is not a festering hand. It is not a trap.

She is a scared girl suffering from psychosis, past trauma's, and the same shit I have been through. I cannot judge her for anything she has done. I cannot judge her for how her mind works as mine isn't exactly in good health either.

And the people she surrounded herself with while so far from me being the worst of her decisions.

She is not the cause of my strife. I never said she was, even then. It's my own issues, my own mental health failing me. I told her that many times but she took it as her not being good enough, her being the cause. She never was. I can handle what she deals out. I don't take her insults, her attacks, her anger being a representation of who she truly is. She is a good person. It is not her fault. She is deserving of love. She can love.

I love her. I miss her and I still trust her.

I don't trust doctors. I don't trust psychiatrists. I don't trust the people she knows or even the ones I know.

I trust nobody else but us. Something happened, something went wrong. Something horrible and there are a group of people trying their damnest to prevent me from being with her. Cutting communications, blocking hers and mine. I don't know what....

I'm patient. I'm understanding. I never judge a soul. I'm nothing but heart...

And a mental illness or 10.
>>
>>17930128
Then allow me to say what may need to be said: if you're both in a terrible state and both in a bad way then perhaps being terrible together isn't for the best for either of you.

Yes it hurts, yes it will feel like you've been hit by a truck. but it isn't good for either of you.

I am an impartial bystander to this all but i feel most of what you are saying. and lording her above all else isnt doing you any good cause if you in the end cant have her and your obsession doesn't subside it will literally be the death of you. you owe yourself and her more than that man.
>>
>>17930153
>: if you're both in a terrible state and both in a bad way then perhaps being terrible together isn't for the best for either of you.

Thing was we were LDR, I was suppose to be with her in october but her insecurities, and guilt prevented it.

NOT being together was the problem anon. Stop trying to bullshit me. Stop trying to be a manipulative cunt. You don't know fuck all what you're talking about and your persistence is fueled by ignorance.

This goes back to my first post. A bunch of people that don't know me, know my situation, how my mind works, and other things they just don't know, are the ones trying to govern our lives.

We both know what we need. What we need is each other.
>>
How bad of a deal is breaking up with someone you've already broken up with twice, to be with someone else?

This girl i'm talking about is clearly feeling ashamed of her felings towards me
>>
i'm sick of her leading me on to just drop me for someone else. it's easier said then done to forget her.
>>
>>17930164
>Thing was we were LDR, I was suppose to be with her in october but her insecurities, and guilt prevented it.
same thing besides the psychosis thing here
>>
YOU FUCKING FAT LITTLE SLUT!
YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN SHITTED OUT OF YOUR DISGUSTING MOTHER'S CUNT!! YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A COWARD!! AN OVERGROWNED CHILD!! DON'T FUCKING PLAY THE VICTIM WHEN YOU YOURSELF HAS BEEN USING ME TO YOUR OWN ADVANTAGE!! DISGUSTING LITTLE SOW!!! YOU STILL OWE ME YOU FUCKING PATHETIC LITTLE SKANK!!!! I'M GLAD YOU GOT MOLESTED BY YOUR GRANDMOTHER, YOU LITTLE FREAK!!! FUCK YOU!!!

I'm serious. You should kill yourself. You don't deserve to live. You make me sick. You spineless freak!
>>
Ugh. I have a personality disorder that is notoriously hard to develop meaningful bonds and friendships with other people even if you get amazing therapy for it. Lately i've been trying really hard to get therapy for it so I can learn to make friends but i'm sucking so much.I just finally had the courage to start talking to some people on facebook. And it's the same story with all of them. They have maybe 2 conversations with me and then they stop replying to my messages and I never hear from them again.

The personality disorder has some unique challenges. It makes me a little socially awkward in how I talk to people. It makes me act distant and in a way that is not immediately communicated as friendly. And if a person is positively receptive to me despite my distance and friendly to me then I start getting scared that i'm going to say or do something to make them not want to talk to me anymore. Or I get scared that they'll keep trying to get to know me better and then i'll be too uncomfortable being really emotionally honest and deeply open with them about stuff. And they'll stop trying to develop a relationship with me on a deeper level. And it'll turn into a shitty acquaintance relationship like it always does.

It's so frustrating. I want real friends. I didn't realize how much I was missing out until I ran into some people that were really accepting of me and liked me. And I felt bathed in that love and acceptance and I realized then how much I missed out on not having real friends.
And these were just online friends!

And now they're gone. Nothing sucks more than wanting to be friends with somebody and at the same time feeling so distant that you can't think of anything better to talk about but some boring really poorly chosen conversation topic that nobody is really into talking about. And then to just run out of ideas for what to talk about and feel like you're trying too hard and not really getting along with them.

Ugh. It is a fucking nightmare.
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0sq2pLDkBDx
I can go down the list of why I don't if you want me to
>>
>>17929737
Got nothing to do with 4chan.

>>17929772
Childhood friends, first love, no conclusion, yadda yadda.
It's been ages since we've been in contact, we are both in stable relationships of our own nowadays.
My parents and his just happen to be bffs so I keep hearing of him or about things that will remind me. That wouldn't be much of a problem if there wouldn't be that little retarded part of my brain that is dead set on him and no one else. It's messing with me big time every now and then. I switch between fantasying about what could have been and just wanting to forget it once and for all.
He probably doesn't waste a single thought in me either. It's pretty stupid.
>>
>>17930355
I like your joisey accent anon
>>
>>17929655
thats the thing anon i mostly dont give a shit about what other people think i dress a certain way and i act a certain way and believe me when i tell you i am not a common person at all (musical taste, the way i dress, etc) but the thing is im perculiar (words of an ex gf and now friend), people that dont know me sense that there is something off so to speak
>>17929663
22, soon to be 23, i know i know, its a dumb thought
>>
>>17930019
This is called projection.
>>
Everything about me is stupid and faggy, my stupid boring hair, my shitty eyesight and nerd glasses, my horse teeth, my feminine smile, my head that looks like an ayy lmao.
>>
Do you realize? Have you ever thought? You've claimed empathy, I fear it was to keep your own conscious clear. I really shouldn't care about you, but I can't help it.
>>
>>17930676
Realize what? Thought about WHAT?
>>
Who is A? Why should they rot for life?

You guys are just too damn vague sometimes to the point it's worthless to even vent.
>>
?jack of
>>
Dear little baby guy.
Thanks for making me feel about 95% less mental. I'm sure I'm not alone.
Stay strong and stfu.
Adv
>>
>>17930743
>butthurt>the post
>>
>>17930716
you really are a piece of sadistic work
>>
>>17930757
What the fuck are you even talking about?
>>
I've got not a lot going on
I always reach out but yeah I'm just put off.
Usually blocked and ignored and just left to be alone.
Truely pitiful with not much when I'm expected to do so much.
High expectations and requests and I'm not given any of it back.
Such much effort to just be ignored.
I try so much to live on my own but also give more then I can take or chew.
As expected to be left alone to fend for myself.
I'm here left to stare into the voidless hills alone as usual with creeping weather to instil cold.
I truly hate my life.
Even though I have good things in my life and people.
The light has now since dispersed and woven this into a hollow shadow of a former self.
Left to whither and die out like a rotten forest campfire.
A reminder that I'm used to this.
>>
>>17930768
mamatay
>>
I'm in love with a girl named Yasmin. She used to love me but now we rarely talk and she ignores 75% of my messages so i've given up on talking to her
>>
>>17930757
Right, the guy that wishes everyone could be happy and loved is the sadist.

Masochistic you mean?
>>
KB, I'll never make up for the emotional abuse I put you through. I don't know why I'm such a mean person. I've had my hopes and dreams ground to dust before me so many times, but I've had love restored to my life and blessings so many more times. I'm beyond pathetic. I don't deserve the life I have, and I don't deserve the love you give me. Please don't leave me. I'm hiding because I'm not strong enough to face my demons. They will gnaw at me until I am but bone, and I know this, but I will press on in hopes that one day I will finally do something right by you. You make the world spin for me, and I don't know what I'd do without you. I don't deserve you. I wish somebody would just kill me, because I deserve it for all that I've done to you.

If it weren't for you I would have died 5 months ago. Cyanide was my way out, too afraid to cut long-ways... I planned on ending this short life of mine, but the glimmer of hope that you gave me saved my life. I cried harder than I ever had before, and then I cried some more. I asked you, demanded as I always do, and then there you were. You saved me. I spent a few months apologizing, and telling you that I didn't deserve you, and you stayed by my side.

I wish I were different, but I am what I am. For that, I am truly sorry. I wish I had the courage that I needed to be the man that you deserve.

CD
>>
>>17930802
I'd do anything for you. You're so loved
>>
>>17930816
liar
>>
>>17930755
>I know what you didn't
>>
>>17930820
Why would you say that
>>
>>17930816
I don't understand. I would have given up on me. I have given up on me. Why does anyone care? Shouldn't they just leave me to die by the side of the road? Maybe I'll never get to understand. All I know is that I now understand life. It's a constant state of limbo, waiting to be torn to pieces in one venue, only to be torn to pieces in the next. I could kill myself but then the burden would be on her. I don't want her to ever feel the way I do. She deserves to be loved and cherished and feel safe when she goes home.

I wish I could stop. This is my life now. I feel insipid.
>>
I really don't know what went wrong. The only thing I could think of is that I tried to move too fast. I was only reciprocating what you were giving me. It's so fucking shitty that you've treated me like this. I can't say anything to you, if I let you know how I feel, then I'd just be seen as a crazy guy who can't get over you. I have to hold it inside and let this kill me from the inside out. I guess I knew you were flakey right away and I was stupid to fall for you. I don't know if I was just a rebound guy for you or what, but if fucking sucks and I deserve better than that. Whether you ran to your piece of shit ex or someone else, I'm the one in pain now but I hope you eventually realize what you threw away. I'll get over it, but fuck me, waiting is the hardest part.
>>
>>17930842
>>17930836
PLEASE JUST CALL ME FUCK

IF YOU LOVE ME YOU WILL WANT TO KNOW IF IM OKAY.

I'm clearly not okay and a part of me feels like you enjoy this

yea im bad but what kind of person does that make you
>>
You're helpless, you're blinded
You're holding on so tightly

Got to save you, got to know you
Got to put my arms around you
Let me give you strength and I'll pull you through
Let me show you love
>>
>>17930848
>>17930842
I think we're talking about vast;y different situations here.
>>
I am

>>17930836

same person as

>>17930802 and >>17930852
And believe me,>>17930848
she is okay. I made sure of it months ago. She also knows that I feel like this, and she doesn't know how to help me. I just needed to get these emotions off of my chest. Don't take it personally. I don't believe the person I am talking about uses this website.
>>
please zel stop...
>>
>>17930854
Yeah, I'm >>17930842. Not sure how we got tangled up together, since our posts are entirely different lmao
>>
Stop talking about your boyfriend. You already rejected me. Twice. Yes I'm hurt and I still don't know if I'm doing the right decision (stay as a friend) but ffs don't make me go overboard. I have my pride.
>>
If only you just love me back. You are the only light of my life. Everyone else is poison. If only I could escape with you. I love you so much.
>>
>>17930164
>Stop trying to bullshit me. Stop trying to be a manipulative cunt
Anon was just trying to help, didn't act condescending, wasn't mean. And you blow up because they disagree with you. You're a fucking nut, tiny baby dude. No wonder "everyone hates" you.
>>
I miss you being here laying on the couch
>>
I should change my number. That way maybe I won't look to see if you messaged or called. Could create less anger and denial.
>>
I for one like living in the hospice.
>>
>>17923508
Mountain how I love thee so
No sleep at night
Only the sea by dawn's early light
This yearning as the frozen droplets fall
Are you awake or still asleep
We were more than lovers or friends long ago
To see you again is killing me ever so slowy
Do you know

Bound by oath but these thoughts are taking a toll
Because I have never broken a vow to the dark soul
The light sent me to you
Now I need you to tell me what to do

Be true to thyself
So I can too
Help me
So I can help you

Look at the orgins
Then grab my hand or send me away
It is your choice
Winter is now here
>>
Toygh it out with me over the cold again and we can climb this illuminated mountain together.
There will only
Be the two of us
Allowed thru.
Together.
>>
>>17931348
We would and could
Be brought back to the beginning
Only just to play the storyline
All over again
Wouldn't that be fun?
We could change our mistakes
And be back again to meet
One another again
Over
And over again
Journeying in the cold
>>
I have to confront them, but I can't lose my best friend. I'm scared. I know he wouldn't do it but... what if he does. He's been talking to her privately for a while now. You wouldn't do this to me man... You wouldn't... You wouldn't. Please don't let this turn to shit.
>>
Ok. That was odd. I was on omegle, and been talking to one girl for ~3 hours.... Neither of us wanted to end the chat, we saying goodnight for probably an hour and a half before she ended it.

She called it "Semi"Romantic, what ever that means
>>
>>17931597
we were saying*

Also, we both agreed that if we knew eachother in person there is a good chance that we may have been together...
>>
My c/s habit is becoming worse, it's causing me to gain weight. I can't stop destroying myself. Loving someone messed me up big league.
>>
File: 1461804406488.jpg (223KB, 555x555px) Image search: [Google]
1461804406488.jpg
223KB, 555x555px
holy shit she's so beautiful
and so smart
and so funny
and so perfect in every way

and yet i have no clue how to talk to her
fuck me my heart feels like it's imploding
>>
yeah that pic of you with that dude fucked me up.

Hope youre doing well but man its still a wound thats never healed.
>>
>>17931628
Nice pic anon

Just talk to her. Take this as a sign and speak to the lass. Let her know how you feel, girls are oblivious, too
>>
I really need to be in a relationship, I need a gf. I keep falling back to watching porn, i try not to cum, but hate myself for watching it at all. Boring days, empty days, no job at the moment.. need one of those too.. need to sharpen my life... I'm becoming careless..stupid.. tired.
>>
I used to break down, terrified as I got older. Not old, but older. I would lay in my bed, eyes closed, glued to the ceiling, because I knew time was running out. Most people that accomplish things worth remembering start the foundations of their accomplishments while they’re young. I wasted so much time, doing nothing, killing my brain and masturbating. Nothing keeps me up at night anymore, but during the day I miss it. Fuck.
>>
>>17923508
I fucked up my life with drugs and shitty behavior along with hanging out with degenerates who just used me for drugs and such. Now I have a high possibility of becoming a felon and I'm about $13,000 in debt at the age of 19. Fuck all the pettiness in the world, I'm going to live a happy and prosperous life that I choose and people can go to fucking hell if they try and stop me. People who bitch about not having a girlfriend need to find themselves first. If you want a job go get one, McDonald's managers make fucking bank. For me, I just want to sit back with a J in my mouth and play some vidyas but the world won't let shit happen like that. So I'm going to better myself instead of bitching and moaning and try to put my name down in history. We'll see how it goes. Good luck to all of us, have a good existence o/.
>>
>>17923742
I believe in you friend. You were made to think better things.
>>
>>17925492
That's some weak shit. Off with you, go on /pol/ack or /b/rother. You weren't meant to come here for a reason. You give shit advice
>>
It wasn't me I got an evil twin!
>>
"Closing your eyes isn't going to change anything. Nothing's going to disappear just because you can't see what's going on." Haruki Murakami
>>
>>17931842
Scumbag_steve.jpg
>>
>>17925396
I feel it too anon. Same thing to the T. Can't help but be there them but then they get used to it. Not a single thanks but you do it cause you love them. Good luck to you
>>
>>17931721
I know how you feel. I hate being like this.
>>
>>17928484
From anon to anon. Fuck them. Fuck them to hell. It's not their faults they're not interested but let them fuck off. There's always someone out there you can connect with. It's a fucking big world. Just cut those who aren't worth it. You'll find the diamond in the rough somewhere. You'll find then.
>>
File: goku.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
goku.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
It was a good thing to go back to my home, i had no future in that place, and most of the people in that class were not only drug addicts but they also have gigantic egos and can't be around each other without creating drama, that's just not a place for me, i have way bigger dreams

Also for fuck sake i should stop thinking about that girl she treated me like shit, and then tried to mess with my life when i started going out wth a way better girl, she doesn't deserve a place in my mind and i hope i never see her again

i opened my heart and the people there really tried their best to make me feel miserable

Now i have six months to prepare before i start a completely new adventure, i've been arguing with myself whether or not i should be positive and open my heart again to whatever new people i happen to meet, and well it looks like after that last horrible emotional rollercoaster i only have one more try left

I will spend my next six months becoming as strong as i can to regain all my confidence and positive thinking and open my heart again , but if every new person manages to dissapoint me as much as the last time, i fear that it could be the end of the anon that wants to be a hero , my heart wil be closed forever and i'll just accept that this world is not for me

An old friend used to tell me that if it wasn't for our weird group of friends i would be just one bad day away from becoming a super villain, i guess this is my last stand, i hope that bad day never happens
>>
My life sucks so bad right now. But still i like seeing you, even if I can't talk to you ever again, it's comforting for me to see you out. I'm smoking your weed right now. I know you don't care one thing about me. But I do care about you.
>>
File: 1414270601463.png (480KB, 629x466px) Image search: [Google]
1414270601463.png
480KB, 629x466px
I banged your boyfriend.
>>
Holy shit, please stop being a creep. It's been over a year now.
>>
Urghh I've been rejected by a guy again! I had really high hopes with this one. He would compliment me and straight up said "You're so cool, I'd date you"! Am I seriously just an autist who takes everything literally? He said none of his compliments were romantic. He told me he hoped he could make me laugh forever, that he loved getting texts from me, he said I'm beautiful. Are you fucking serious...? If any male anons are reading this, is that seriously something you say to your platonic friends???

I'm not even fat or ugly, we shared many interests, he even said he wanted a girlfriend. Is my personality just terrible? :'(

My ex, who cheated on me, once said, "To be honest anon you're a waste of a girl. You're smart and attractive but you lack something basic. Only a guy with low self-esteem would date you". I'm just so scared that this is and will always be true.

God damn I can't stop crying. And then there's the retards who say women have it so easy and have all the men they want or whatever. I've been rejected three times and cheated on once. That's all my romantic experience.
>>
>>17932087
Story?
>>
>>17931967
does she know?
>>
>>17932168
>To be honest anon you're a waste of a girl. You're smart and attractive but you lack something basic. Only a guy with low self-esteem would date you

Damn, that's really cruel. I see no reason why that's true from you told us.
>>
>>17932087
Please don't hate me I can't control myself
>>
>>17932274
Turns out that my ex still has a bunch my photos up on facebook and has nothing better to do then draw pictures of me or something.
>>
>>17932087
You're not here. You don't read this shit. I don't even know if you can read… although I seem to remember a book by your bed. I thought that was out--of-character. But hell you're a character. Bitch, you famous. It's funny but I was in a head shop and I started talking to a girl working there and this is hilarious but I said something about something and she said, "is the guy named ___?" and fuck yeah it was you. She was your girlfriend or something and baby boy… your ass got raked over the coals. She laughed because I said, "Worse fuck EVER." She agreed and talked some other shit about you. She said you were going to prison for 10 years. She said you were crazy/retarded. Apparently you got your ass a good lawyer. OR… that thing another guy told me about you is true. Shit, I know another guy who wanted to get someone to fuck you up because you were fucking with his girlfriend, the one with the upside-down eyes. So dude yeah you a local character and you shady as fuck. In fact, I think my ex-husband paid you to try to fuck me and fuck yeah I fell for that shit. HE shadier than you. I hated your ass for a long time because you raped my ass. But I got my stupid side bitch to do it right and I liked it. Are you just evil? Am I attracted to your evil? What makes me love you in spite of everything? I don't' know. Maybe it's the evil in me. If my love scares you fuck it. You gotta chill. I'm not going to say one goddamn thing to you. You might see me but I'll leave you alone. Didn't I leave you alone? Fuck yeah I'm back on chere doing my thing because that's just what a do. I'm not going to let some little fuckboi fuck with my shit. But nothing's going to change my love for your sorry ass. I'm not ugly. You see people love me. People love me. You might want to consider that. You might want to think about how we can use this to our mutual advantage.
>>
>>17932393
Hun, I'm sorry for what happened to you, but you are projecting a bit much here. I'm not even a guy. Good you got that of your chest though, huh?
>>
over the past year i have come to the conclusion that achieving my dreams is impossible, so after i finish my masters i'm taking all the financial aid money i got and i'm going to go do something crazy that ends with my death

maybe i'll sail around the globe in a tiny unsafe boat and drown

maybe i'll just start murdering drug dealers, or illegally enter canada and drive/walk to the north pole

i dunno, doing stupid shit like that seems like a great way to off myself
>>
>>17932423
Anon, that's exactly how a master's program leaves you. It fucked me up..Go spend time in nature, get fit and strong and reassess.
>>
>>17932406
lol… sorry doll. Fuck yeah. Isn't that what it's all about? 4chan advice is all about projection and venting into the aether of the internet.
>>
>>17932432
>and reassess.
my post is the result of my reassessment.
>>
>>17932433
> Isn't that what it's all about? 4chan advice is all about projection and venting into the aether of the internet.
Very true, very true indeed.
>>
I find you in every heartbeat.

I miss you.
>>
>>17932441
Your reassement is based on faulty processing brought on by the stress of the program. Give yourself time to heal. In particular, go enjoy life for a while. Mark a few things off your bucket list. Just don't take the pussy way out. I know you can get through it, accept the dramatic interlude as a reactionary period, and try remember who you were the last time you were happy.
>>
>>17932673
my masters program is not stressful at all
my overall levels of stress aren't even that high

but the entire reason im in it, the entire reason im working and breathing is no longer possible
>>
>>17932694
What happened?
>>
>>17932793
coming to grips with everything
my field is dominated by people who won't retire
i'll probably end up like a sadder version of my boss, who left electrical engineering to be a walmart manager
except he has a family, and frankly there is something wrong with me where i won't ever attract a woman or manage to have kids, unless i can afford a surrogate which will take a long time

i think it really hit home when i actually sat down and calculated just how many extra men there are in the country, and subsequently realized that i am one of those extra men. so i'm gonna stop worrying and just ride out the next year and a half and go out with a bang

on paper i'm fucking awesome, yet in reality i am not. i cannot even compete with dirty stoners
>>
>>17932839
Dude, I feel you I really do. You seem to be at the point that you've come down from the get educated life will happen ride. That realization sucks, the reality of the world kicks in when your out in the real world away from the safety net of education. Your also probably American, you know your work culture is fucked up. Why not try move to Europe? Move somewhere were you'll be a novelty, the journey and adventure will expose and challenge you.
>>
R overdosed.

He left a note to post here, but not to contact you directly.

He deserved so much better.
>>
Look I know you're an old lady and probably losing it by now but you didn't flush the toilet. Don't argue with me saying that you did flush. Because you fucking didn't because there was poop in the toilet and nobody else in this house would forget to flush except you!!

Also stop leaving the bathroom door open. Nobody wants to see you go to the bathroom okay?

.... fuck I can't wait to finally get my own place and not have to deal with this and everything else anymore.
Thread posts: 332
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.