[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Male Patern Baldness

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

>tl;dr How should i progress through the acceptance phase of becoming bald? What kind of glasses will look good on me? Thanks.

So here's the shit that has been bothering me since i was 15 (im 20 now).
I've been balding for so long and i've been through the depression stage aaand the acceptance stage is right here.
So. How should I go bald in style? should i keep trimming my hair shorter and shorter till i get used to the baldness? should i wait more years for my baldness to become more severe? I feel lost. I dont really care anymore, but there are some hair left and I dont know how i will progress with this. I have a girlfriend and shit but sometimes i think about breaking up with her because she is "too good".
Anyway. Should i Shave my hair completely? Would I look good? I have kind of a thin face. Any glasses recommendations for bald thin guys?
>>
File: IMG_0470.jpg (166KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0470.jpg
166KB, 1280x960px
here's me with longer hair and <beard> making a shitface
>>
>>17923455
>>17923463
You don't have anything to worry about for now, it's just your shitty self esteem getting in the way.
>there are some hair left
you have more hair than a fuckload of males your age. your confidence in this area is more of a hinderance than a receding hairline.
>t. guy that is actually going bald at 20
>>
>>17923455
Just experiment bro. Ask your GF what her opinion is. Your hair is thinning, but that doesn't mean what you have won't grow back when you cut it. Buzz it, shave it, whatever. Figure out what works for you.
>>
>>17923504
I look kinda gay/ nerdy with no beard and short hair.
I think thats the stuff i worry about. But i think girls dig it, so nvm. Lol
>>
>>17923455
Finasteride + Minoxidil + Nizerol

Thank me later
>>
>>17923660
using minoxidil + imecap hair for 3 years.
Saved a lot of hair compared to my brother's
>>
I'm 21 and you have a LOT more hair than me. I shave it btw.
>>
>>17923455
Just shave it. You are an attractive guy I promis it'll be fine
>>
>>17923455
>>17923463
not sure if you covered up your hairline but in the second pic you look good.

if ur hairline has been high since you were 15, odds are that you cant save it now only stop it.
hairline transplant buddy boyo

there are lots of forums online focusing on male aesthetics, lookism, male baldness forums, plebbit, nigga just look around, most people here arent experts but just laymen like u.

also dont listen to the "jus b urself" bullshitters ofc confidence is important, but how can u be confident if ur ugly?
>>
File: 55567.jpg (31KB, 548x974px) Image search: [Google]
55567.jpg
31KB, 548x974px
Just shave it all and go full bald. The trick is carrying yourself with confidence and acting like you own the place, not worrying what people think.

Pic is me, i've been shaving my head for the past year and have never regretted it. I feel more confident, masculine and I get laid regularly. Women love a bald, masculine, confident guy. Shave it, own it and slay pussy
>>
Op listen to me carefully.

You aren't going bald, but your hair is thinning and your hairline has receded slightly. This happened to me too, nearly identical. Here's how I fixed it:

>Stop stressing
Seriously, the more you stress the worse it gets. Even if you don't like your hair, tell yourself constantly how grateful you are for having such beautiful hair.

>Water
Drink it whenever you need it. Never let yourself get dehydrated or thirsty.

>Supplement

Biotin 10,000 Micogram capsules, two times a day. One in the morning, one at night. Biotin regrows hair and can stop hairloss in it's tracks.

I also use Solaray Hair Bend SP-38. It's a supplement with herbs that are regrow hair. You can take 2-6 capsules a day. When you take them you feel your scalp get warm, and it has improved my hair dramatically.

Optional:

Viviscal. It's a natural supplement that uses Shark and some other weird shit. It's been clinically proven to be as effective as rogaine without the shedding or shitty side effects. It's kinda expensive. I buy mine on Ebay and take 1 in the morning and one at night.

I saw results within a month, but I wasn't 100% happy with my hair for 3-4 months. Within six months you'll be happy.

Avoid rogaine. It is for old people. If you don't need it, it will do more harm than good. It actually causes shedding in the early stages of use which will cause stress which may lead to baldness. beware.
>>
>>17923463
Lol i thought you were serious about going bald. You're all good dude you have nothing to worry about. If you actually are, try getting a no.4 or 6 buzzcut. Short hair encourages growth. This is coming from a 19yr old with a worse line. Do not under any circumstances think growing your hair long or out is a good idea. It becomes more noticeable then.
>>
I need more advice
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.