[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ROCD or just not what I want?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 2013-09-04-beartato-candy.png (55KB, 800x1033px) Image search: [Google]
2013-09-04-beartato-candy.png
55KB, 800x1033px
I met a girl, first real relationship
She is almost everything that I want in a girl
with one exception, she is not a virgin
I know many don't care but I seem to do because it bothers me
I want her all to myself
I keep getting the thoughts that even if I love her, love is just chemicals in the brain and I can love another just the same
I keep thinking that maybe I should just look for someone like her, but who is also a virgin,so that she is perfect in my opinion
I try to reassure myself that virginity is not important, and that the interaction between you two is, but then I think that she was after all a stranger until 2 months ago, and I could just get as close to another as I did with her

I believe I love her, but I don't feel butterflies
I want only the best for her,I want her to be happy, I want to make her smile everyday, but those are just chemicals in the brain right? I can feel this way about another, and they will fade away in time

This wouldn't be a problem normally bu I want something long term and I fear that my time could be better spent with someone "perfect"
>>
>>17923390
I guess that "virgin" is one of the worst things you can put on your checklist for the perfect girl, because if you're out your teens it's going to rule out so many girls it becomes pretty much impossible to find one. Also, it will only get worse as time goes by.

No one can tell you how to feel, but you would at least make things a lot easier on yourself if you could get over the whole virgin thing.
>>
>>17923415
I am 19 and she is 18. I could realistically find a virgin, but I don't know if that's really what I want.
I feel like all my problems would go away is she were, but I also don't want to, or I am afraid to leave my current gf because she is pretty much perfect in every other way
>>
forgot to mention that I get constant headaches because I think about it all the time, and I can't even enjoy time together
>>
>>17923439
"I want to be involved only with someone who hasn't had sex but I hold myself to a different standard."

>>17923461
you don't get headaches from thinking.
>>
>>17923511
yes I am a hypocrite. admitting that fixes nothing.
we all have preferences. it's like saying I'm ugly but want a beautiful girl. I don't say I deserve her, but I want her.

and I am getting the headaches from somewhere. constant anxiety pains, also numb neck and some chest pains
>>
File: Vsteam.jpg (194KB, 659x1029px) Image search: [Google]
Vsteam.jpg
194KB, 659x1029px
Generally, virgins were valued because they wouldn't shit out a kid 7 months after you married them. Those days are past.

If your beef is moral, that you want to be sure your woman values her pussy enough to hold out for the best man possible, that's more valid, however, it can also be unreasonable. She may not share your values to that extent. Her judgement of the best man possible was colored by her experiences and her youth, both of which in women can lead to foolishness fairly easily.
Does she regret handing out her ass to whoever it was got there first? Yes or no, her reasoning for regretting or not is important and telling. You may not be compatible. If she's an actual slut, she's useless in a relationship- sluts have issues with pair-bonding, and rarely have stable marriages (truth!) later in life. If she's slung her ass out to just one or two, might just be a sign that she's a victim of parents with low sexual morality, and perhaps she will not continue such undesirable behavior for you.

One thing that comes to mind to me is that you might be overvaluing her pussy anyhow. Fetishizing her virginity, you know? She is more than a life support system for her cunt, or hopefully she is, anyhow, but if her cunt's state of use is the most important thing for you, it does not speak particularly well of your opinion of her.
Something to think about.

We'd all like to marry virgins. Our culture makes that impractical, unless you're a filthy moslem or lucky enough to be in a Christian or secular culture that emphasizes female sexual morality.
>>
>>17923542
she had 2 before me, she regrets it and her past, is not slutty and says that I'm her first real love.I have absolutely no worries about her love for me.
I have worries about my love for her. I don't feel butterflies in my stomach, but I smile when I see her and I want to protect her.

And I know that I'm fetishizing virginity in general, but I fear getting older and missing out on ever finding one for the experience at least

Again it's the constant thought of getting her and also getting my fetish I guess
>>
baka at all the sluts ITT

>>17923390
Find yourself a young qt conservative christian girl

>inb4 christian girls are the most slutty
y'all need jesus
>>
>>17923814
thanks jesus healed me everything is fine
>>
>>17923814
Here >>17923766 there's a guy who's frustrated with his religious girlfriend who only wants sex after marriage. Girlfriend swap?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.