[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dating Problems, with a Twist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1483411011521.jpg (354KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
1483411011521.jpg
354KB, 1280x1707px
Pic related, sorta

So, I'm a gay guy. I have a boyfriend/girlfriend (s/he can't decide which s/he wants to be called. s/he's genderfluid). But lately, someone, who is a trans guy, has been capturing my thoughts. I go to college with him, and he's super hot. He's just feminine in face and voice, and a body that, while hidden under baggy clothes, is obviously female under his clothes as much as he is a boy over them. We have minimal interaction, and we don't really talk, but I would, if I could get the courage to. My friends also hate him, and he's a year behind me in the college. He kind of broke my one guy friend's heart (though "friend" is a bit strong. I don't want to kill him. He's also on my list for trying to suck some other guy's dick when he was dating my (female) friend). My friends say he's bad news, but, so am I. What should I do? I keep dreaming about, thinking about, etc. this guy, but I don't know what to do?

How's the pic related? It looks like a male version of the trans boy I like, the one I obsess over
>>
>>17923285

Bump
>>
>>17923285
You look like you should probably be asking tumblr these questions, not 4chan.
>>
>>17923285

If you have a strong attraction to this person and are interested in trying to date then approach them and try asking.

But first you should probably deal with your current relationship. Nothing wrong with ending a relationship to try out another, especially if it's going downhill.
>>
>>17923285
unrelated to all the gender precisions that make this Probably Bait, cheating is always the worst solution to a problem.
Also, "if he left his SO for me, why wouldn't he leave me for someone else"

The situation is going to be shit unless you wait, decide what you want, and proced to be upfront with all parties involved about it
>>
>>17923350

Tumblr is a solid ball of cancer, Not going in there.
>>
>>17923379

It's not going downhill, and I spend a lot of energy keeping things that way. I feel like Sisyphus, constantly pushing my rock (relationship) up, against gravity. But, it's worth it.
>>
>>17923477

Being upfront about this will ensure that the aforementioned rock will roll, shatter, and not even I could repair that rock with all the tea in china.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.