[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please help.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: y u lik dis tracy.png (626KB, 622x525px) Image search: [Google]
y u lik dis tracy.png
626KB, 622x525px
I have a female best friend and she broke up with his bf 5 months back. She's very moody and no matter what tries I do to make her happy, she's still comes back to the sad state. We study in the same class and college. On her commute back to home and back to college she cries a lot.

Now please note that I don't have any plans on making her my gf. The thing is, it's bugging me since she's not in the happy way I expect her to be.

Now her boyfriend(now ex) was an immature cunt who had severe trust issues with her on me and another dude who already has a gf. And their break up was pretty bad.

My question is how do I maker her feel that everything needs time to patch up and she needs to focus on her studies and build her career up?

I tried telling it to her and she is in the same sad cry state the next week.
It's like I'm her accountability partner to tell her not to cry. I don't mind that but I want her to be happy.
>>
Sometimes there's nothing that can be said. Sometimes you just need to do something new. Maybe try to do something with her, like going to take a same class together or join a club on campus.
>>
>>17921936
OP here with a correction!
hehe

>I have a female best friend and she broke up with ►his◄ bf 5 months back.
*her
>>
>>17921936
That's really nice of you, OP, but I don't think it's something you can do for her.
The most you can do is be a good friend and try to help her find a distraction. Everything else, really, is on her.
>>
>>17921936
>and another dude who already has a gf
look OP, she got what she deserved and has to live with it. It's called consequences of her actions. If more guys did what her ex did and dump women that collect other guys women would stop that shit.
>>
>>17921956
being insecure about male friends? goodness.
>>
>>17921963
depends on your definition of friend
>>
>>17921944
Right and your suggestion is great but it's kind of actually difficult to get her do things because sometimes she says "I need time" and I get that. I try to take her on walks and that's only beneficial for a short time.
I also actually trying to get her join a guitar class in which I'm gonna join. Hope that works out.

>>17921947
Thank you. Distraction is really the thing I'm trying to help her find because she's not putting any effort in doing that. Absolutely. And this was her first relationship and it is really fucked up. I'm trying my best.

Also she thanks me regularly on taking the effort on making her happy. Good, no problem.

>>17921956
>"You got what you deserved. You told you could've avoided it at the start but you still took a deep dive. It's called consequences of your actions. You have to find a distraction ASAP."
I literally told her that way! But I really didn't quite understand what you told from the half of your reply.
>>
Perhaps instead of trying to make her avoid or distract her from sadness is to be with her in her sadness.
Why are you trying so hard to make her happy and why do you assume there's something wrong with being sad?
Especially when you see it doesn't work.

Sadness is fine and useful, like any other emotion.
>>
>>17922022
I take this in too. You're right, I should probably give here some time for that.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.