[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Improove high heels walking skills

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: cute2.png (245KB, 499x804px) Image search: [Google]
cute2.png
245KB, 499x804px
How canI get better at walking in shoes with high heels? The highest I can do is 5 cm/2 inches and those are all boot likes, fo the ankle support.

Additionaly, my feet start hurting really quickly, and I'm jealous of girls that can walk around all day or dance in awesome high heels while I get sore feet from walking 10 minutes downhill.
>>
>>17921918
Not OP but bumping this for my own personal gain.
Though I can barely walk in tennis without tripping every 10 meters so I don't think any tips will actively help.
>>
>>17921966
Guess we will have to wear chucks forever lmao
>>
>>17921918
You have to practice which involves wearing them around the house, to the shops and finally out for an event.
Make sure that when walking, you balance your weight on your toes to begin with. Once you get better you can work on your actual stride from heel to toe.
You're best off with lower heels to start, and then work your way up in height. Go for heels with ankle support or a slingback strap to help you feel more balanced and reduce the likelihood of a sprained ankle.
High-heeled (ankle) booties are an amazing way to get into wearing pumps and are still one of my favorite types of shoes.
My feet still hurt if I keep them on too long, but getting those cheap silicone Dr. Scholls heel inserts really supported the arch of my foot and caused a lot less pain. Make sure you're also buying the correct size, a lot of girls tend to buy 1/2-1 size too big and the extra room can cause a lot of pain. Smart people really strut around in the store when trying shoes on, it's important to see if you can even walk in them before you leave so who gives a fuck if people look or laugh. Seriously, I can't stress the importance of taking your time trying then on and picking them out.
I usually wear a size 8.5 but sometimes need a size 8 when it comes to pumps- however, since it's so unreliable I won't purchase any shoes online, only in store.
Hope all this helps <3
>>
>>17922027
Thx! I'll try to do all that,. I hope the silicone pads help, because I sometimes get a very nasty pain on the sole, like when accidenticaly bumping into a nerve if I wear them too long
>>
>>17921918
practice wearing them more often. you'll get the hang of it.
>>
>>17922042
You're welcome!
That's no fun :/ Yeah, sometimes they can also build up to callouses on the sides of your feet which can cause a lot of nerve pain. Definitely watch out for it and treat them immediately (soak and pumice stone) if you notice them, they usually form quickly when you switch back and forth from sneakers tied too tight to wearing heels.
There's multiple types of silicone inserts you can get; the full foot (which would work well in a classic pump), the one for the ball of your foot (works very well for pain in stilleto or very high heels) or the one that I used (which is the arch support)- it's small, and fits perfectly in all my heels.
>>
can we see your feet in high heels? you know, for research purposes.
>>
Fuck off roastie cunts.
>>
>>17922081
OP will not "foot you off", silly anon :3 teehee
>>
>>17921918

just don't

high heels are literally hell on your knees hips back & neck plus very easy to slip and fall

and it makes you calves look skinny & unattractive

if you want sexy then go with flats and show off your muscle legs
>>
>>17922319
>femanon telling a girl what men like
>>
I don't really know why you'd want to be able to wear them outside of special occasions, but it's just one of those things that you need to practice. And ignore the pain, and sit down whenever possible
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.