[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you get a guy to stay once you've put out?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1586.jpg (362KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1586.jpg
362KB, 1920x1080px
How do you get a guy to stay once you've put out?
>>
Don't put out so soon and you won't have this problem. Also make sure HE wants to be with you as well.
>>
by being wife material
>>
>>17921185
Don't be fat/unattractive.
Be fun to be around.
Have ambitions.

That's it for me.
>>
>>17921255
won't he get mad at you for wasting his time?

>>17921268
How do I become fun to be around?

How do you choose an ambition?
>>
>>17921273
If you're personality is worth something, you won't be wasting his time. He'll enjoy being around you platonically
>>
>>17921185
Having a good personality, being fun, liking similar things. Honestly any girl that likes music or plays an instrument becomes wife material for me so it can be that simple.
>>
>>17921273
>How do I become fun to be around?
Be able to take a joke, give a joke, and not get upset about it. I mean don't take anyone's shit but be able to banter. Have interesting hobbies. I enjoy hiking for example, and a girl that can enjoy that with me or has similar hobbies is a major turn on and someone I'd like to date.

>How do you choose an ambition?
I guess some guys want a girl to take care of and do everything for, but personally I find a girl with a modicum of independence attractive. Just be making positive movements forward. Don't lay around and be boring/driveless. I can't tell you what to pursue in life but having goals is an attractive quality to me.
>>
>>17921290
How do I make my personality worth something?

>>17921298
How do I get a good personality?

What are the most common hobbies men have other than sports? There's no force on earth that could make me capable of tolerating sports.

>>17921303
You're being very vague. What kind of goals?

I don't want children and I don't care what I do for a living for as long as it provides a living.
>>
>>17921318
you sound boring af and insecure to no end. do you have any own opinions at all?
>>
>>17921318
>What are the most common hobbies men have other than sports?
Second to sports is cars and attached to that can be TV shows like Top Gear/The Grand Tour. Other things can of course be music and TV. What are some of your hobbies?

>I don't want children and I don't care what I do for a living for as long as it provides a living.
This sounds like a real red flag.
>>
>>17921318
>How do I make my personality worth something?
>How do I get a good personality?
Have interests, have a sense of humor, read some literature, don't spend all day inside on your computer, do volunteer work and interact with people and animals. You don't have to do all those things, just at least try some.
Don't worry about what men enjoy as hobbies, men will come to you eventually. You might even meet some 'nice' guys if you volunteer
>>
>>17921321
I've found those inconvenient. Sure, I hold my politics and religious views but I don't really bother airing them out since I know they'll get taken down immediately, and I don't care to fight.

>>17921327
Oh, I cathegorise motor sports as sports. Cars are just as boring as football.

I read and try to write and sometimes I paint or draw, though it's been years since I last bothered to pick up paints.

Why is that a red flag?
>>
>>17921318
>I don't want children and I don't care what I do for a living for as long as it provides a living.
The children part is personally wonderful for me, that's something you should be upfront with anyone you consider dating long term.

As far as goals, I can't tell you those as they are personal. As long as you are working towards something, whether that be learning an instrument, language, read a shit ton, whatever I don't care. I just don't like someones who's goal is to get off work and watch Netflix all day every day for example.
>>
>>17921332
I currently live 4-5km outside of the city with no car. I could walk there, but by the time I get there I won't have the energy to do anything at all.

8 hours of walking is a passable day at work, but add an hour of walking in the cold on atop of that, and I am no good for anything save a nap.

I'll have to see if I can find a soup kitchen or something, though. Never seen anything of the sort in the ten years that I've lived here, but I guess I'll try.
>>
>>17921333
>I read and try to write and sometimes I paint or draw, though it's been years since I last bothered to pick up paints.
That's pretty good. Do you have an interest in art in general? Do you like history too and museums?

>Why is that a red flag?
Generally a lot of people want families someday and not wanting one can be a deal breaker for most guys. Also doing anything for a living has a lot of implications which also doesn't sound good.
>>
>>17921341
I like museums whenever I have the opportunity, which is rarely.

By "anything" I mean "boring factory work", not prostitution. I deeply dislike sex regardless of if I was paid or not.

Is doing sex work a common lifestyle for women in America? Where I'm from, nobody employs prostitutes, talks about it, nor knows any. Many of my peers were surprised to hear that it actually is technically speaking legal here.
>>
>>17921185
Be a good person, a good friend, a good girlfriend and a good lover.

Be a good person so have your shit together, have ambitions, be independent, don't have huge drama going on in your life.
Be a good friend so be fun to be around, interesting to talk to, share his hobbies, do things with him.
Be a good girlfriend so love him, take care of his needs, be kind to him, be communicative, don't be a bitch.
Be a good lover so put effort in sex, look good, fuck often.

Don't put out right away, wait to get to know someone before fucking them.
>>
>>17921349
>I deeply dislike sex regardless
Another pretty hard red flag. Have you dated much? It sounds like there's a lot of negatives here that would typically drive away most people.

I honestly couldn't date someone that has no interest in sex, having a family or even slightly similar hobbies.
>>
Be myself. By not using sex as a tool to get him to stay. I sleep with people I wanna have sex with. I don't expect them to call me afterwards, although sometimes I wish they did or I might reach out for them by myself.

You can't make someone like you. Don't play games, sleep with them when you feel like it. (And when they feel like it.) Was it on a first or fifth date.
>>
>>17921364
Okay.

Now how do I get a boyfriend, then?
>>
Food.
And not being a bitch.
>>
>>17921353
How do I get on "dates"? What does that even entrail?
>>
>>17921398
>>17921422
Have you ever actually dated anyone before or had a relationship?
>>
>>17921398
You wait, and be patient. Focus on making your own life great, and you will eventually meet someone who shares your interests. If you can meet someone who shares your interests you don't have to worry about putting out on the first date. Because he will enjoy you company and sex will be a bonus, instead of the only reason he is around you. You know what we mean?
>>
>>17921429
Define "relationship". What counts?
>>
>>17921461
>>17921398
>>17921422
i can tell already you're a lost cause
>>
Let this thread die.
This girl posts literally every week about the same topic.
It's always some variation of "guys are pig, I hate sex, I have no way of making a man stick around if I'm not fucking them". Over and over and over.
>>
>>17921430
I guess, but I can't just sit around a lifetime waiting for prince charming to show up, can I?
>>
>>17921185
There is usually no actual common interest other than having sex, that's why the aftermath tends to be awkward.

Also most men have develop the habit of fapping just before going to sleep so we have years of conditioning so after the orgasm our body goes into sleep mode, also, and this is biological, after an orgasm nothing seems interesting, specially not people.

I wouldn't mind staying overnight and hanging out in the morning, but again, since we already got laid and we don't have common interests then we usually think is not worth the effort.

I'd recommend finding some common interest before getting laid, that way you have something to do/talk afterwards.
>>
>>17921540
Where do I find men who like reading and art?

I've never seen an 18-25-year-old man in a library or art gallery unless obviously dragged there by girlfriend.
>>
>>17921545
you see them all the time, you just pretend to never actually notice their existence since they aren't good looking. Lower your standards or quit your bitching
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.