[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Convince me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0011.jpg (50KB, 776x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0011.jpg
50KB, 776x1334px
Why I should join the military even though I believe, sincerely, that we do not have more than a year before world war 3 begins.
>>
>>17921076
Why do you want to be convinced?
>>
then dont join if you dont want to...
>>
>>17921076
You sound like one of those girls that's super short and has no muscle mass or is super short and chubby that for some reason always want to join the military but don't actually want to do any fighting.
Unless you are intentionally joining up as POG
>>
Just tell me that even if it does happen there would be a draft and everyone my age would have to anyways
>>
>>17921076
I guess you will have more training/experience than those who get drafted. That would give you a better chance at survival
>>
If you need convincing then don't join. We don't need people like you when there is plenty of other people WILLING to join. You'll have a way harder time making it if you have doubt.
>>
>>17921076
3rd world war? I highly doubt it.
>>
>Trump and Putin are bff's
>Trump is going to start ww3 with Russia

Hillary was more likely to start ww3 and the milliary needs less women/whiney faggots. In the case of the USA and Russia teaming up it would be an easy win.
>>
>>17921076
If there is a 3rd world war it doesn't matter whether you join or not, you'd be dead in hours at worst, seconds at best.

Also there is no reason to join the military at all unless you're a college drop out and want to get support from the biggest welfare state there is.

>>17921926
It's not like Russia is relevant on the world stage, it's basically Nigeria with nazis and nukes. China are the real big boys and if Trump is really as idiotic as the character he plays an economic war is a possibility and pretty much unwinnable for them.
>>
>>17921076

Because in the event of WW3, everyone not in the military would be drafted anyway. People who were already in the military have a high chance of being assigned to train the influx of new recruits, keeping them away from the front lines
>>
>>17921957

> Russia isn't relevant on the world stage

Russia's military is generally agreed to be much more powerful than China's although I doubt we'll have war with them anyway
>>
>>17921076
>we do not have more than a year before world war 3 begins.
I have been hearing this every year since about 2001. WW3 doesn't have to happen, and indeed may never happen.

Don't join the American army, navy or marines because they will pump you full of drugs, use you up in combat if you're an infantier, and discard you to be homeless like so many other vets. Air Force might be cool tho, srsly check it out.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.