[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

weird feelings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: mmm.jpg (78KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
mmm.jpg
78KB, 640x640px
Weird one for you

I'm a female who lives in a group house of mostly males, as such I get lots of friendly hugs, mild flirting and sleeping in the same room has never been a issue.

Until I recently had a huge break up with my bf of 7 years...Now everything feels uncomfortable and odd. Like I am having a tumblr meltdown where everything feels like a violation or assault. Hugs make me nauseous, sleeping in the same room is weird and flirting disgusts me

What the fuck is wrong with me?
>>
this should explain to you that everything is in your mind. think twice before thinkin you get assaulted next time
>>
>>17921014

you felt safe knowing that society created boundaries that any respectable man would respect.

now that protection you had is gone, and you feel at risk. men who you could trust not to make a move because of your relationship now might try it. not even in a creepy or rapey way, but now that you're single they think 'maybe we should be together' and that upsets a lot of people.
>>
>>17921051
It's weird and irrational but it's outright making me want to move. One asked me why I won't hug him and i said it made me feel gross.

He was pretty pissed about that one
>>
so how many times have you fucked your housemates?

blowjobs count
>>
>>17921063

i dotn think its irrational at all. most people either hate feminism or are so gung ho about it on this site.

but the real answer is in the middle. are they awful people for potentially wanting to get with you? no. but are you awful for not wanting to live in that environment? also no.

this is why we generally dont room men with women. because somewhere down the road, feelings happen.
>>
>>17921068
None believe or not, I will tell you it's pretty hard to flick the bean when living in paperthin walls though

>>17921069
I am trying to be somewhat cool about this and just tell everyone to keep contact down for now but i don;t want to word it where i come off as crazy bitch
>>
>>17921077

just try saying 'hey guys im sorry ive been moody lately, im sorry, im just having a hard time because of my bf, i know that sounds like a huggy statement, btu its the opposite. i just need my space. i hope you all understand this isn't about how i feel about you, more how i feel about my ex.'

then you give them pizza, because you can't really be mad at them if you give them pizza. im not kidding. a sign like that shows you really do care and arent trying to be a bitch.
>>
>>17921086
can do this
>>
Read up on female psychology and see if anything applies to you
>>
Gave them the speech and pizza, everything seemed cool but now everyone is being pissy at breakfast, talking about house tension
>>
>>17921014
I would break up with you too if you lived with a bunch of dudes and flirted and had physical contact with them. Re-evaluate your life choices. You're not "one of the guys". You never were, and you never will be.

Women in denail, like yourself, are only attractive to men while they're still literally physically attractive. Your history of questionable decisions will reflect on you even beyond your youthful beauty. At that point, men will question your value, and your values.
>>
>>17922342
To follow up with this, why are you living with a bunch of random guys if you were partners with your man for 7 years? At that point, you should have been able and ready to devote your lives together.
>>
>>17921014

Perhaps instead of just telling your roommate it makes you feel gross, go into more detail about why. Explain you just haven't been feeling well since the break up and any kind off affection right now makes you feel grossed out.

It sounds like you need to try and recover from the break up. Spend some alone time with yourself and try to heal from the wounds of the break up.

There's nothing unnatural going on with you, but you have to be aware that people's perspectives are not the same as yours and you need to clarify and communicate with your roommates so they don't think the problem you have is with them.
>>
>>17921014

> female who lives in a group house of mostly males

first off I can't think of a single situation in which this is okay really

Either you're really young, in which case all those dudes want to fuck you

Or you're older, in which case none of those dudes (or you) have their shit together, and they also probably want to fuck you

What probably happened with you is that you're living with a bunch of thirsty timid faggots. You were always aware of their sexual desires, but since they're so timid, when you had a bf you knew nothing would ever come of it and so did they.

Now, that you're broken up, and they know it, everything seems much more possible. However, you just spent all that time living with them watching them be thirsty little faggots towards you, so you find the idea of them fucking you disgusting because you find them utterly unappealing sexually
>>
>>17922358 7 years since age 16, my brother and his two friends were all going to go to the same college, so i decided to do the same.

at the last minute brother ducked out of the rent but I decided it would be ok for me to go with out him, i've only been here for 2 years
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.