[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucked situation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: shesacunt.png (98KB, 979x623px) Image search: [Google]
shesacunt.png
98KB, 979x623px
>Broke up with ex-gf of nearly 4 years wanting to better myself, believed she was holding me back slightly, very hard thing to do ect.
>She takes it very bad because we're living together for a year w/ house mates
>2 months pass, get ph call from trusty bro saying he's got my ex msging him flirting, saying to not tell me that they're talking
>he tells me cuz bro
>tryingtogetoverthis.jpg
>have sus thoughts
>hack her fb
>read msgs.lol
>housemate of 1 year / friend of 6 years name pops up
>flirting, hanging out, obviously fucking due to msgs like "I assume you're not going to tell him are you."
>fucking fuming atm
>more cut about actual friendship loss/may have to move out due to not wanting to see this piece of shit every day/would want to slap hard
>need help srs....
>>
>>17920977
> believed she was holding me back slightly,
congrats, you proved yourself right.

She's a real cunt if she's trying to hook up with your close friends. Literally only doing it to get at you.
>>
>>17920977
Move out and move on with your life. Other than that you can't do much, because you can't confront them without outing the fact that you're a sneaky, paranoid son-of-a-bitch. Just put your head down and weather the storm.
>>
I'm sitting here basically two rooms away from this peasant & I would confront him in a genuine way due to my anger coming out. Getting violent would not be on my cards because it won't get me anywhere that's why an honest, stern tone would be my best bet. Just wondering if I should fucking text this slut and tell her that she's been made to look like a fool because my friends told me about her msging them etc.
>>
>>17921000
I'm sitting here basically two rooms away from this peasant & I would confront him in a genuine way due to my anger coming out. Getting violent would not be on my cards because it won't get me anywhere that's why an honest, stern tone would be my best bet. Just wondering if I should fucking text this slut and tell her that she's been made to look like a fool because my friends told me about her msging them etc.
>>
>>17921016
i wouldnt text her if i was you, kinda seems pointless esspecialy if u still have to live with them. sort other things out then u can verbally destroy her.
>>
>>17920995
Thanks man... i guess i did...
>>
>>17921016
id also sort out ur situation with your friends, ask around and get that shit dealt with, u need there side of the story before she blind sides u with some crap.
>>
>>17921019
Well from my point of view it seems like she's going to take every opportunity to try her luck with some of my friends due to her wanting vengeance on me/not having many friends to hang around now... I'd say simply

Friends hacked your computer, leaked messages about you and Chris trying to hide this from me, nice reputation man

something along those lines...
>>
>>17921029
what do you mean get my situation? it's basically that my housemate is fucking my ex 2 months after we've broken up...
>>
File: JId1jfM.jpg (9KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
JId1jfM.jpg
9KB, 260x194px
Cunt move? Sure.

Can you complain? Most likely not. You were the one that broke up with her. Whatever the fuck she decides to do with her vagina is none of your damn business anymore. Even if she would have a threesome in the fucking living room and smear the cum of the guys all over her face right in front of you, you have no right to complain or get angry about it towards her. Sure you can feel shitty, but get fucking over yourself. Stop being fucking selfish; you got out it's over. it's done.
>>
>>17921066
I understand that and am not challenging the fact that she's done that, I already know she's slept with heaps of guys, I have also slept around after it. It's the fact that my friend and another friend have been talking to her. Good friends bro. A CURRENT HOUSE MATE.
>>
Re-evaluate those friendships. Talk to them, or move out.. I suppose
>>
>>17921042
hes doing nothing wrong especially if hes not ur friend but just a house mate. hes just making it awkward.
>>
>>17921085
he's a friend of 7 years, smoked pot, taken good shit with this guy. living with him for a year. you tell me how i feel
>>
>>17921098
ah ok yea thats fucked up, ask him to go 4 a drink or something you want to talk about some stuff. explain what you know and think, and how hurt u are that a friend of that long would do that. he may of been seduced etc.
>>
>>17921114
think he messaged her first initiating it that's why I'm actually cut up
>>
>>17921126
then tell him u no longer want to be his friend and are done with him u pussy, id beat shit out of aany friend who did that to me.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.