[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gf told me via text that she didn't have the same feelings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1478628771177.jpg (32KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1478628771177.jpg
32KB, 500x375px
My gf told me via text that she didn't have the same feelings for me ever since a year ago and that she felt she had to tell that to me so she didn't feel she was lying. We're meeting tomorrow to talk about it and i think she may even break up with me. She's been asking things like "Is it okay if we become friends".

We've been a couple for almost three years and i don't want this to end like this. I really don't think she cheated on me. From what I've experienced throughout the year she's been very happy being with me.

I Can't even sleep, don't know what to do, any advice?
>>
>>17920943

its already over man. if you managed to convince her to stay with you it would just be the last year all over again. and even if it was good for you, you must remember that it was a lie, and it was hell for her.

we like to think that when we get that 'second chance' we're going to make things right. but we don't. at best we continue on as if nothing happened, and then the other person is stuck in the relationship they hate until they boil over again.

and again, thats the best case scenario. in reality you will likely convince her, then agonize about how to 'win her back'. she wont know what you can do, netiher will you. you'll try nothing, or worse you'll try something grand, and it will just make her feel bad.

the ship has sailed anon. a thing isn't beautiful because it lasts.

good luck.
>>
I was in a very similiar situation with my ex. Told me she stopped "having romantic feelings" for me 3 motnhs before she broke up with me, like a week or two I can understand to make sure you really do feel a certain way but that long? Fuck that. Felt betrayed because she never acted any different.

Honestly man you're almost certainly going to break up, shit sucks. Block her on everything, seeing her will only make you feel worse, hit the gym, get immersed in some hobbies. One of those things that can only go away with time
>>
I am going through it right now, 15 years gone.
>>
I cant get a ltr past over 3 years without going through this. Just remind yourself the pros for example you had an honest girl and you had a good time and made good memories. Absolutely do not keep in contact right after the breakup. Feel free to let her know you are down to talk again after a while, minimum 1 year and after that if the thought of meeting her in person again instinctively tells you to hold her or kiss her etc then you gotta keep adding +1 years until the instinct to jump on her and bathe her in affection is gone. Again the important thing is you had a good run :)
>>
Dude i'm literally going through the exact same thing op with my gf except we've only been dating a year and she said she felt like this for a few months and didn't even tell me since last week. We decided to go on a break but I doubt it'll fix anything. In the time I have, I kinda want to be the one to dump her just because she wants to stay friends when I can't fathom that route.
>>
Op I've been in her shoes, I fell out of love with my long term partner of 5 years. I had to be the one to tell him and it was the hardest moment of my life. We were living together for 4. Honestly put at least she's respectful enough to let you know what's going on with her. Three years is a long time and she also probably went over the pros and cons before coming to the ultimate decision. Just allow her to express what she has to say, because it's not easy.
>>
File: 1483415709975.jpg (10KB, 274x274px) Image search: [Google]
1483415709975.jpg
10KB, 274x274px
>>17920943
It is easy for fuckin woman to break up because of so called "Difference in characters" or "because there is no love anymore".
Fucking she can move on and whenever...
She will just sort of waft around with her little perfumes, walking around, letting it swirl into the air here and swirl into the air there, and their little eyes and their little hair, She can working up any fucking guys. While fucking guy... what is he going to do... when he wants to be in love... It is something different, we have to fucking work hard to get a nice, honest, loving girlfriend. It is simple as sex... Fucking guy have to stand while she can lay with her legs spreaded....
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.