[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop thinking of myself as ugly?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 20170101_160158.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20170101_160158.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
The question isn't so much how to be confident. I have read up enough on that. I realized I have to actually beleive I have a nice face. To say "well he's not the most handsome guy but he has a deep caring heart and a clever intellect" to be truly confident with women, I have to believe I have an attractive face too. So how do I stop thinking of myself as ugly?
>>
>>17920926
I'm not tall, I'm 1.65 meters long, I'm black with big ears and a small dick. I was bullied when kid, so I stoo caring about the way I look to other people. I'm like I was born and that's not gonna change. During my lifetime a lot of woman fell in love with me, even many of the hottest girls I've ever met, so fuck it man, stop being depressed. If i could, you can, just don't be a loser, girls dont like that.
>>
>>17920947
That's what I'm trying to do. The question was how do I stop thinking of myself this way. I have tried for many years. I've even had some pretty hot girlfriends or fwb's too
>>
I think the biggest problem that men have is to care too much about women. The value of a person is personality and what you have to offer to other people, if some shitty girl can't see i
That, fuck her. My advice, try to stop impressing girls, Stop trying to look good for girls but for you, start doing things you think they help you to be a better person and more interesting, and maybe go to the gym, it always works for (self-steem)
>>
do us afavor and post a pic of yourself.
>>
You can't trick your brain into thinking you're not ugly. What you can do though, is to stop thinking about how you're ugly. You will do this because it serves you. Does thinking you're ugly help you with girls? No. So why keep dwelling on a belief system that doesn't serve you? The problem you have goes deeper than "I'm ugly", it is how you deal with your thoughts on a more core level.
>>
>>17921093
That is very perceptive of you to say. Thank you
>>
>>17921115
Good luck man! I'd just say watch out for shitty beliefs your brain may have. Those beliefs aren't "you", they're what your brain thought of, so you can just sort of observe them, and they lose all power
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.