[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sex classes, kink community

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: kinky snow white.jpg (63KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
kinky snow white.jpg
63KB, 1080x1080px
Have any of you ever gone to a kinky class or meetup? My and my girlfriend have a lot of kink in our sex, and she suggested dipping our toes into that community even if just to learn something new.

For some reason it set off a huge landslide of insecurity in me. I'm scared that we'll go to a class and she'll find someone better than me and scooped up, or she'll have some kind of awakening that will make us sexually incompatible. It's probably crazy talk, but it's where my mind went and I don't like that.

Anyone have experience in this?
>>
>>17920872
What sort of Class OP? Is this like B and D, or do you get things shoved up your ass by sweaty neckbeards?
>>
>>17920874
There's a kink shop nearby that has classes that range from beginners bondage to carpentry for sex furniture. She said it might be fun to check them out and talk to other couples about their experiences.

Most of our kink plays are bondage, spanking, and light humiliation focused.

At this rate, I feel like I should solo go to the classes the shop has about overcoming insecurity...
>>
>>17920872
If your gf cheats on you than she's a whore and you can't afford her bs.
>>
>>17920872
>>17920884
You should tell her how you feel, and then you should both go to the classes on overcoming insecurity, and then you should both have a good talk about what you learned.
>>
>>17920927
I know you're pretty much 100% right anon, but that's fucking embarrassing as hell. I hate my insecurities and revealing them to her just makes me feel worse
>>
>>17920937
Welp, you have to get over that eventually. It's perfectly normal to be insecure, nothing to be embarrassed about. It's like a cycle, you're insecure about your insecure, you have to break that at some point and take a leap of faith. Trust your gf to not be a totally ridiculous bitch. If she is a totally ridiculous bitch, you should dump her ass.
>>
>>17920968
You're right anon. Time to break the cycle and kick that embarrassment. Trust me, she's probably the most reasonable woman I've ever met. I don't have anything to worry about, and yet I worry. Time to stop that
>>
>>17921004
Well then, have fun having tons of kinky sex!
>>
>>17920872
Just about every kink community, from swingers to LGBT to BDSM, has clubs or groups that have no-sex meetings or classes. You can go with the assurance that nothing will happen except talk (and maybe some demonstrations), and almost everyone you meet will be respectful of your boundaries - that is, if you walk in as a couple, no one will try to hit on one of you.

Shop around online. Try googling things like "BDSM group [name of city]"
>>
>>17921818
That's good to hear. I enjoy talking about and learning about sex, but I'm still pretty possessive of "my" sex and I love my girlfriend dearly. It'd just make me really uncomfortable.

At the same time, what do these classes even...do for you? I do most of my talking about sex online. Doing it irl feels like a weird thing that's a little much for me. I dunno
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.