[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im fucking crazy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

like i have a lot of negative self talk and intrusive thoughts it is really annoying and coupled with where my life is at it's the worst. sometimes i have pretty intense mood changes throughout the day as well and like I feel great but i can never manage to maintain this for very long. when I am by myself/ not in public i like yell at myself and even talk to myself not like conversations but like insult myself and i also dwell over this really bad experience i had and I honestly think sometimes that everybody in the whole city knows about it and people talk about me and are talking about me sometimes and I have lately also been getting really strong feelings of guilt over some of my actions and sometimes i feel like i am being persecuted by the ghosts of the people that i think wouldn't have died if it wasn't for me because of me but that isn't really very often mostly i am just concerned about HOW DO I STOP having terrible thoughts about myself every time i am by myself?????
>>
like honestly it helps when I pray. how do i remember to pray more often??????
>>
>>17920852
Don't compare yourself to others. Create goals so that you can improve and focus on what you're accomplishing now.

You probably think "I'm not good at X and other ppl are better than me at X" when you should be thinking "Tomorrow I will work hard and I will try to get better at X."

You'll never escape the cycle of self-loathing if you don't stop comparing yourself to the rest of the world.
>>
>>17920852
and sorry i read that back and it sounds like shit it came out all wrong i got kind of swept away in the moment haha i am pretty dramatic some times. i am not like frantic like that although i am uncomfortable maybe 1/4 of the time.. and my mood does shift dramatically a lot. and also I didn't like kill anybody or anything. and all the time that is what it is like IN me though, and i am afraid it might show sometimes when i am in public... like all of that is true though but ya how do i stop my head from calling me names and stuff when i am alone
>>
>>17920852
bipolar
>>
>>17920932
Are you a Psychiatrists? Did you study to give this diagnosis? Cmmon dude...

I have a similar problem, I'm a neet and doing nothing make the situation worse.
Im trying to make some meditation, doing some sports, like running and riding a bicicle and studing; and I'm avoiding to use drugs like alcohol and weed and I'm feeling better.
But I really likee that anon adivice, I think the key is know yourself and dont compare yourself to others, and try to do somethig that you like and improve yourself everyday, keeping your head busy with things that make you feel good.
Being alone without goals and dont taking care of yourself will make you unhappy.

Well, sorry about my bad english, I hope could help anyways, good luck OP.
>>
>>17920852
I am a lot like you and was diagnosed borderline. It sounds like you have a lot of paranoia though. You should really talk to someone and get help but I don't know who you could talk to.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.