[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Had Sex with Woman I'm Dating...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1480374949585.jpg (214KB, 680x526px) Image search: [Google]
1480374949585.jpg
214KB, 680x526px
Hi, /adv/, I'm wondering what you have to say about this.

So, I've been friends with a woman for a few months and all was good...I ended up asking her out to a date two weeks ago, and she gave an enthusiastic "yes." The day before the date, we hung out, and we ended up expressing strong mutual feelings for eachother...it goes awesome, and we have what was the best date I've ever had. We even plan a second date and make plans for future stuff we'll do.

Forward about a week to last night: we see eachother after I got off work, and things get heady, and it leads to almost sex: but she backed off, then wanted to have sex, backed off, then decided she wanted sex again within a couple minutes....we end up having sex, and she definitely seemed to enjoy it, but I could tell something was off about her immediately after. We ended up having sex again later though, which she seemed totally fine with.

Now this evening she told me she only wants to be friends. I'm heartbroken. What could have happened that made her feel so completely differently from the sex to where she lost ALL romantic feelings for me? What can I do to try to patch things up where she could give me another chance?
>>
>>17920808
We're meeting at her place tomorrow to talk about it, because she broke the news via message and it's hard to talk about it via message.

What should I say to patch things up where she'll come around to giving us another shot?
>>
>>17920808
I could really use the help, guys.
>>
>>17920829
Please
>>
This is really confusing; it might be possible that she was abused in the past. Tell her how much you like her, how much you enjoyed being with her (sexually and as a person), how good it was for you -- women also worry about coming up short sexually.

Hope someone has a more thorough answer than me for you, anon.
>>
File: 447740.jpg (97KB, 552x658px) Image search: [Google]
447740.jpg
97KB, 552x658px
>>17920808
Its common for a chick to be up and down. I think your only option OP is sit down and say, ah, what the hell happened? Then you will know. God Speed OP.
>>
>>17920843
She was used by one of her first bfs as basically a sex toy. She's weary of being used just for sex, and the rest of her ignored. After the first time we did it, I mentioned how I really like her for who she is, but it didn't seem to make an impression.

She said I'll be her best friend, and that the sex made her realize there were major differences between us. I'm afraid she sees me as another pig now.

>>17920846
See above. She is up and down a lot, and has a lot of depressive issues, but I really fucking care about her, and we both know we're perfect together. When we started dating, she mentioned how much better she felt about everything in her life. Now sex somehow changed it. I have a hard time buying that as the reason.
>>
>>17920868
Allrighty, you need to tell this chick it meant something to you, and you are happy to ease things back and just hang out with her. They give a little smile and say I still reserve the right to think your hot. See what she does.
>>
>>17920879
I hope she'll be receptive to me saying how much she matters and how I still really think we should give us a try...just dialing it back, as you said.

My experience is that women love with their head and not their heart, and I'm worried she's decided to not bother giving the idea of us another try merely because she decided it pretty quickly.
>>
Follow her petition, be her friend, her best friend if you want. That would mean no sex nor kisses, but apart from that, things wouldnt change muchn if you think of it. Maybe shes scared that you will use her, like she was before, so go ahead and prove that you care for her, maybe she wants to take it very slowly to see if you are the one, and after so many bad experiences, I wouldnt blame her. Prove that you are down for whatever it takes to be with her.

Sometimes all you need is being there for that person, and when she really sees that, is when she will acept you as a bf/partner.
>>
>>17920918
Thanks for responding. Most of that sounds like realistically my best shot. I'm still going to try to salvage things today, but if that doesn't work (knocking on wood), I'll definitely offer to stay there for her and prove myself that way.

I think she thinks she knows that I'm out to use her because of how heady things got, and me getting as hands-y as I did was my fault and my mistake alone...I fucked up, and I'm going to tell her that, but I'm going to say I don't have to be like that, that that isn't necessarily who I am...but I believe she thinks that now. I've got to have the chance to show her otherwise.
>>
I had the same fucking issue...

I tried to stay friend with her, and she enjoyed my company but sadly it hurts so much for me, seeing her.

Should I keep staying near her? I feel she still likes me but I'm scared as fuck of being miserable and I'm planning of cutting contact. Am I a douche?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.