[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you ever think you will become the person you want to be?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1474691068995.jpg (264KB, 1457x1128px) Image search: [Google]
1474691068995.jpg
264KB, 1457x1128px
Do you ever think you will become the person you want to be?
>>
>>17920102
No, it's impossible but it is a dream i am working towards.
>>
>>17920102
Nope, but I'll be damned if I ever stop trying
>>
>>17920102
I don't even know what's the person I want to be.
>>
Every day, what else is the point?
>>
No, I don't try either.
>>
I think it's harder to accept who I am presently let alone believe I'll be who I want to be. It's a process I know.
>>
>>17920102
Sure but I'm getting tired of all these rich assholes around me that act like they deserve so much money When they don't even work hard. And they also act like anyone who doesn't make 100K is fucking pathetic
>>
>>17920186
Cry me a river, and get better problems.
>>
I'm fine with myself.
>>
No. I think I'm too lazy. I have a lifetime of bad habits and probably poor genetics preventing me from changing.
>>
>>17920102

i like tothink i already am. theres a few thigns ive been struggling with since getting a brain stem injury earlier this year, but im coming back in full.
>>
Physically, no.

I wouldn't consider myself ugly, but I cringe every time I see myself in a mirror. I'm going to try to lose 15 lbs in the next few months. I doubt I'll look drastically different, but I don't know what else to change.
>>
File: 1474353885866.jpg (116KB, 700x1013px) Image search: [Google]
1474353885866.jpg
116KB, 700x1013px
>>17920102
The person I want to be changes every few months as I compare myself to other happy people and think about emulating their happiness. I have always had some core values that I want to work towards but I don't place them above other peoples values because I don't consider mine superior.

It kinds means I don't have a firm goal to work towards because I always see other peoples success and wonder if I shouldn't be like them instead. If it worked for them why not me?

There is still a type of person I want to be but I'm addicted to the person I currently am. Video games make me forget about my failures and stop me from feeling bad but also ambitious. I still can't let go of that person due to laziness and fear. Fear that the person I want to be may not be worth it.
>>
>>17920102
>the person you want to be.....
So Iron man but 6'10" with a 15 inch wang.
No but that would be sweet
>>
>>17920227
Same
>>
>>17920128
This.

>>17920186
>life
>deserve
That's not how it works. Chance is the biggest factor. All you can do is put yourself in situations to throw the dice, eventually it's bound to give you the right numbers. Most likely.
>>
no, because i can't turn into a cartoon or video game character. tfw, you'll always be a loser in life. :((((

but seriously, i think anyone could become who they want to be if they actually have the capability of doing so in their own right. i'm getting better with who i wanna be, i actually like who i am lately.
>>
>>17920102
If I find a way to afford college while affording my own cost of living, yes.
>>
I don't know the person I want to be at 23 so I'm just cruising along in my apartment
>>
I want to be dead, so yes.

Hopefully soon.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.