[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Competing with 2 Chads for a Stacy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 43a.jpg (114KB, 570x881px) Image search: [Google]
43a.jpg
114KB, 570x881px
I'm not the usual poster, so I'm not a neckbeard loser or anything (inb4 ree normies etc) but I'm not Chad. Currently I've got this hot girl, prime Stacy, probably the most high status in the school on the hook.
I'm competing with two guys, here's their description:
>Strongfat Beta-Chad:
>Tall and strongfat
>charismatic
>obsessive
>stacy is losing interest due to his annoying obsession
>taller than
Aggressive Chadlet
>shorter than me
>much more aggressive and masculine
>not very good looking actually
>could probably end up shooting himself in the foot if he goes too hard

Tbh I'm thinking of legit beating the shit outta the latter, then letting the first one fuck himself over.

Tell me your unethical tricks to fuck them over. I am like Morgoth, I can't create relationships I can only destroy and corrupt. I have to take out my opponents first desu.
>>
File: dubs of the forbidden one.jpg (62KB, 400x580px) Image search: [Google]
dubs of the forbidden one.jpg
62KB, 400x580px
>>17919888
Nice trips.
>>
>>17919888
If I've learnt anything it's don't do anything unethical. I did it and it backfired big time.
>>
>>17919888
inb4 OP cant inb4

Also, you sound like a real dickhole. I hope Stacy goes with aggressive chadlet.
>>
>>17920749
care to tell me what it was?
>>
>>17919888
wear a dress and seduce the two chads
>>
>>17919888
So, you realize the girl is the one that chooses which guy she wants not you? In fact she may not choose either of you guys but likes some other guy you know nothing about.
>>
>>17921733
yeah no shit boyo
thats why you gotta make urself the best choice
>>
>>17921860
you missed the point. Its not a competition based on you comparing yourself to other men. She will choose whomever she wants based on her criteria and you don't have a clue what that is and if you did, just pretending to be something you are not won't cut it. You are what she wants or you are not. Now, from your post it sounds like this girl has no intention of limiting herself to the adoration of one guy, she likes a lot of men hovering and you only know of three. There are many more you don't know about and I bet everyone thinks they are number one.
>>
>>17919888
>probably the most high status in the school on the hook
Anyone else burst out laughing at this? This is some shit some loser actually cares about.
>>
>>17921904
I'm laughing at some high school kid comparing himself to Morgoth actually.

To OP: If you want a girl, go after her. You don't have to "destroy the competition" that's like something you see in movies.
>>
>>17921912
The thing is, if I go after her without destroying my competition I might just end up validating her and making her feel like she's too good for me anyways.
I have to fuck everything up for everyone else first.

>>17921904
Yes.
>>
>>17921951
>I might just end up validating her and making her feel like she's too good for me anyways.
Ok, I'll jump into this further. Where do you get this notion? Is this a girl who seems like the high and mighty type or what?
>>
>>17921960
Yup, definitely. Like I said she's a Stacy and I don't want to ego boost her too bad. Many guys have fucked up with her because they make her feel too good for them. I don't want to do that.
>>
>>17921980
So real talk then. Is she a prize, or you legit want to be with her?
>>
>>17921983
Both. But mostly a prize I guess. She's actually a wonderful person to be around. But what makes the whole thing more interesting is because I want her as validation.
>>
Stop acting like getting a girlfriend is some kind of prize. You could go on a shooting rampage and kill all the chads at your middle school and stacy still wouldn't give a shit about you. Chad senpai doesn't even notice you and when somebody cheats in a so called "competition" their prize gets revoked and forfeited to guys like me.
>>
>>17922079
What is this for kind of advice? The only thing you defeatist neckbeards is basically say "give up bro :)" instead of giving actual advice.

Fuck this, this is legit why you're all virgin NEETs.
>>
>>17919888
Those two don't sound very chad so you have good chances there
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.