[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are there even any Muslim people here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: 1479435756198.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1479435756198.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
How does the whole marriage process go, like start to finish

I'm Muslim, parents aren't, I'm practicing and go to masjid weekly, still virgin, want to get married by the end of the year but don't have any idea how this works. Do I literally just ask the imam? What do you talk about during the father-supervised meetings with a girl and what kind of timeframe is expected here, meet twice and propose or hang out for a year first or what

I don't really have anyone to ask about this stuff
>>
Why the hell would you want to become a Muslim? Especially as a girl? Serious question, just taking into consideration the horrific lack of basic human dignity afforded Muslim women and the immense bloodshed that has followed Islam throughout its contrived existence by a random pedophilic slaveowning murderous arab warlord? Are you trying to get your hands on oil shekels?
>>
>>17919835
I'm pretty sure OP is a guy, and if I had to guess, I'd say he converted because he thinks it's an easy way to get a wife.
>>
>>17919829
Why on earth would you want to join any religion, particularly an Abrahamic one, particularly Islam and as a girl? Do you have some kind of fetish for being second class, afforded no rights and being at the beck and call of a husband who could leave you at any time with no consequences, make you share him with up to three other women and can rape you with no repercussions?
>>
So you want to join a barbaric faith so you can feel at the top and get a woman easily? Says something about who you are really.
>>
>>17919835
>>17919848
>What do you talk about during the father-supervised meetings with a girl
>with a girl
>not as a girl
OP is a guy, guys.
>>
I'm a guy, I said I want to meet girls.
I converted 10 years ago, changed my name and everything, it's history and not a recent phase.

I'm turning 25 now and just ready to get married. I don't have any close Muslim friends my age though to talk to about this stuff mostly older guys who are a mentor/fatherfigure type.
>>
Step one. Don't be religious. Realise that there's not enough to either prove or disprove a God, and be agnostic.

Step 2. Get on with your life.
>>
anyone?
>>
>>17920299
Salam, OP. I'm a Muslim girl of marriage-age, so hopefully I can help you out.
First, finding a partner: Usually, this is done through the parents who know eligible suitors in the Muslim community. Since you don't have that, you can literally ask around at the masjid/ask the Imaam. Do you have any Muslim friends from the masjid who you can ask? Otherwise, there are a whole host of Muslim dating apps and websites where you can meet people.

Second, the timeframe and discussions are totally up to you. Traditionally, a quick engagement and very arbitrary questions would be put forward during "father-supervised meetings". Nowadays, however, it's common to get to know your potential spouse before engagement. Depending on how strict you are, potential couples sometimes just meet alone at a coffee shop or communicate via text or email. It's really important to gauge your compatibility before the engagement and not to rush simply because there's a prescribed time, because there really is not.
Seriously, it's not about rushing the engagement. This will be your partner for life (inshaAllah); determine whether you have compatible interests and ideals.
>>
>>17919835
>pedophilic
Mohammed's relationship with Aisha was within social norms for the time and place he lived in just fyi.

His views towards women were however quite reactionary and regressive compared to pre Islamic Arabia, and that is unforgivable.
>>
>>17920349
Salaam :) thanks it's nice to see an actual reply
I know a couple middle-aged guys pretty well that's about it, a lot of the guys my own age don't really associate with converts it sucks. I will stick to in-person introductions though I don't really like the idea of looking online since I want to stay local.

Anyway, that was really reassuring... I was worried the girls family would be expecting something (propose or break it off) after a certain amount of time and I would be oblivious in the first place.

I'm moderately religious, I do do all 5 prayers and go to mosque every Friday, study religion a lot, long beard with henna even, but at the same time like I said no Muslim friends my own age so I'll go out and smoke weed sometimes, don't speak Arabic either, but Iove reading about hadith in English....I mean I'm no salafi but there's plenty of born muslims who don't even pray so whatever. I really want to do this as traditionally as possible though honestly because I really want a virgin girl.
>>
>>17920365
>every other shitskin fucked 9 year olds so it's okay that he did it
>>
>>17920392
Traditionalism doesn't equate to virginity. In fact lots of "traditional" girls in my community are far from chaste. This perception really frustrates me.

You need to find a girl who is religious, not "traditionally" religious, but someone who has a genuine interest in her faith. Most traditional girls are simply indoctrinated by their parents, not truly believing in Allah, and therefore likely to have went astray.
Also, since you're a convert it will perhaps be difficult for a traditional Islamic family to consider you. They themselves will be looking for certain qualities. My parents for one would never, ever be happy with me marrying a convert.

Try and learn to read Arabic though, there is nothing better than being able to recite the Qur'an in its original format.
>>
>>17919829

fuck islam

GTFO
>>
>>17920400
Well he didn't fuck her until he was 11, and if you think that's inherently wrong you should gtfo 4chan.
>>
>>17919829
you already have to be pretty fucking stupid to be muslim, but at least most of them have the excuse of being born into it. it takes a special kind of moron to convert to it.
>>
>>17920409
I was afraid that some parents wouldn't like me because I'm white 2bh, thanks for everything though
>>
>>17921734
>I'm white 2bh
Islam is a race.
>>
whos the evilest villain of all time?

the abrahamic god
>>
Last bump for any advice
>>
Shouldn't joining a faith for just justify going to that faith's "hell" or whatever?

That's gotta be one of the more soulless things someone can do.
>>
>>17923051
>Shouldn't joining a faith for just justify
For just what?

If you actually read the thread I've been practicing for 10 year it's something I just recently did for a girl
>>
>>17919829
>I'm Muslim
>parents aren't
Why the fuck are you one? Just stay in ISIS scum.
>>
>>17919829
>I'm Muslim, parents aren't
And this is how you end up on a terrorist watchlist. Religious converts are literally the worst
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.