[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hiding A Body Pillow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 71240dpXAhL._SL1500_.jpg (183KB, 1001x1486px) Image search: [Google]
71240dpXAhL._SL1500_.jpg
183KB, 1001x1486px
Im currently living with my parents and I want a body pillow without them knowing. Would it be possible to buy the cover and use a couple of pillows so I can just hide it by folding it up.
>>
Or you can buy a plain cover to put on top of the animu cover. Duh.
>>
>>17919646
Yes but wouldn't my parents think its odd that I have 5-6 foot long pillow, plus what if they decide to wash it
>>
>>17919636
You probably shouldn't get one if it causes you this much asspain.
Just wait till you are adult and live by yourself.
>>
>>17919655
Long pillows are very normal, I'm not sure why they'd be suspicious of it. And why would your parents wash your things for you, how old are you? I get living with parents but having mommy washing your stuff is too much.
>>
>>17919668
im 20 and with the rising house prices it looks like im stuck with em for about 4-5 more years
>>
>>17919679
Then just buy a long pillow with a regular cover and get an anime cover for lewd times
>>
>>17919646
Or he can get a gf instead?
>>
>>17919675
I know right, but my mum is a bit of a workaholic so even though I wash my own stuff she regularly does it for me when im out
>>
All I want to know is would my idea work anons
>>
>>17919682
We all know that isn't going to happen.

>>17919696
It wouldn't. Just buy a plain pillow, and put the cover on when you need it, removing it when you don't. Then maybe your mommy won't see it.
>>
>>17919696
body pillows have two sides. folding it up would either make it look slightly more tame or way worse, depending on the side that is in the fold.
>>
File: 1427154425497.png (313KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1427154425497.png
313KB, 600x600px
>>17919682
a gf is even more difficult to hide baka
>>
>>17919704
If I use 2 pillows can It fill the whole pillow case
>>
>>17919714
just feed it every once in a while...
>>
>>17919738
Huh?
>>
>>17919734
no and it won't feel the same
>>
>>17919789
just go outside and approach it with food in your hands. worked for me
>>
If you have to hide it, I don't think you're old enough to have one
>>
>>17919734
It will look wonky, and more often than not, long pillows and their cases are narrower than normal pillows. It might not even fit.
>>
Say it's for your back and it helps. My sister has a friend who has a body pillow because she has a bad back, i'm sure the same excuse could be used on your family so long as you're the one who buys the body pillow to not raise suspension. Tell them you looked up online that bodypillows are good for backs or something and say it doesn't hurt enough for a chiropractor or like it's a hurt that comes and goes or something.
>>
File: annalaugh.jpg (65KB, 262x528px) Image search: [Google]
annalaugh.jpg
65KB, 262x528px
>>17919714
ok that made me laugh a little
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.