[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a fat piece of garbage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (40KB, 250x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 250x350px
I've wanted to lose weight to help with my personal image, but i always turn to overeating or binging snacks. I need to stop, and I need to make a plan of what to eat, how much to exercise, what to avoid, etc. Just some general guidelines and tips would help a lot.
>>
>>17919446
you dont even need to fucking exercise. just eat less. jesus christ
>>
Eat one meal a day only when you're hungry. Breakfast lunch and dinner is a meme and you end up eating more food for no reason
>>
First of all congratulations on wanting to change your life. :) Attitude is everything. As much as the diet and exercise is required attitude is just as important. Stop calling yourself garbage and start being kinder to yourself and your body. If you really want to lose weight for your own health and not evause someone is forcing you or someone rejected you because if it, then the changes you'll make will last a lifetime. Don't be in a rush and get frustrated if you don't change your habits overnight or lose weight as quickly as you want. Slow and steady and patience will make these changes permanent.
Start by being more active. It can be as something as simple as walking around the block after every meal. It could be cleaning a messy house. It could be going to the local park and walking around it's perimeter once. Find the right exercise for you. Perhaps you like swimming more than tennis or soccer more than football. I suggest always walking as a starting off point. You can also look free YouTube videos for exercises at home so you don't go to the gym... yet. I do think lifting weights help though and you need to find the proper form but you can go when you feel ready. As far as eating goes add more veggies and greens and proteins. Let's say you love eating a bigmac for lunch. Eat the meal but add a small salad or yogurt with it and actually eat it. Hmm want that candy bar for a snack? Fine, but eat a handful of almonds and blueberries. Slowly start to replace the fries with veggies,etc. Try to minimize your portions. Eat slowly and as soon as you feel full put the fork down and move away from the plate. If you're still hungry eat the healthiest thing you can find. Drink plenty of water. If you normally down a soda with every meal, drink water first and if you are still thirsty then drink from the soda. If you can slowly replace the soft drink with one meal with water only. I believe in you! Now go for the life that you want!
>>
>>17919457
>>17919471
>>17919490
Thank you all for contributing, I didn't know what to expect when posting this but I feel like this is just what I needed! I'm going to do my best to change myself for the better, and I'll finally see myself as less of a piece of shit from now on!
>>
>>17919446

start walking 3x week for 15 minutes

do it

after a few months increase it to 4-5x week and 25 minutes

by then you'll be addicted & can do more
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.