[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GAME

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: randpic.jpg (74KB, 428x750px) Image search: [Google]
randpic.jpg
74KB, 428x750px
Anyone here have "game"?

What do you do to make women fall for you or catch their eye?

Also, What do women love to hear from a guy? or a guy they just met?

Trying to get out my shell and interact more with women without fucking it up or coming off as boring/stiff. (21 btw)
>>
>>17919306
just disregard them and get good at something. there are groupies for anything that a person could be good at
>>
There are no Chads on 4chan
>>
>>17919306

"Game" is just knowing the societal norms of the place you live in and of the particular subset of people you hang with.

There's no "surefire trick to make girls fall for you!!!1!" as internet ads say. Just be clean, be able to hold a conversation, and have at least a single interesting thing about yourself and you are on your way.
>>
>>17919306
Start lifting, girls will notice it. But other than that, the best advice is to be an attractive male, who is charismatic, and considering you're posting on 4chan, you're probably neither of those.
>>
>>17919306
you have to have the right confidence and not trying to pull some gimmick fake confidence. in theory introverts have the best game because they come out more genuine then extroverts. just practice anon and you should get even better then extroverts who have an easier time pulling girls then introverts.
>>
>>17919366
>Charismatic
That's literally the same what OP was talking about
>>
Practice practice practice. Go out to scoial gatherings and make a fool of yourself. Eventually you will figure it out.
>>
>>17919347
As far as conversation, I try but it ends up being about basic things like the weather or work and eventually just dies out. Now that all I do is work, that's all i can talk about. I ask them questions to get them to talk about themselves but it just ends up feeling like a interview....
>>
>>17919419
If it goes like this (provided the details are correct and you aren't spering out somehow) then the girl isn't interested.
So long as you give a bit of room for the girl if shes attracted to you she will talk to you about anything.
If it feels like an interview (her replies don't lead to more conversation) then shes just not attracted to you.
That being said bit of that is alright if the topic is difficult for her to reply but work should be easy enough that shes just choosing to drive to conversation down.
Also don't just ask questions but do discuss things. Comment on what she says from your own perspective and then reflect something back that is easy to grab onto.

But ye sounds like you just aren't attractive enough which sucks.
>>
>>17919366
Eh, there are lots of women that find me a attractive, i get compliments at my job I guess but once they get a notion that i'm boring it goes downhill. Charisma does need some work tho.
>>
>>17919419
lel you are going to get freindzone like that. their is nothing sexual about the weather and you need to learn how to flirt for them to see you as a potential lover. don't be ashamed of your sexuality op.
>>
>>17919419
>I ask them questions to get them to talk about themselves but it just ends up feeling like a interview....

Yeah, conversation is a back and forth. Also, sometimes people want to talk than listen. Sometimes they want to listen more than talk. Get some practice and it'll be easier to get what people expect.
>>
Shit yeah I got game. Catan, Carcassonne, Fluxx, Onitama. Just got Codenames and Cry Havoc, they're fucking boss. Come on over, let's play.
>>
>>17919430
Not that guy, but what usually happens very often online, is that i get the attention of someone, and then slowly it fades, and eventually she ghosts me. She just stops responding and that's it.
>>
>>17919430
Not OP/ what part does the flirting or game come in then???
>>
>>17919491
when you talk to her

If you find yourself talking about the weather then you should think about your game more.
>>
File: Rapport.jpg (89KB, 768x952px) Image search: [Google]
Rapport.jpg
89KB, 768x952px
>>17919306
>Anyone here have "game"?
"Game" is a PUA name for "not being a social retard", anyone can achieve it by simply talking to people
>What do you do to make women fall for you or catch their eye?
I actually leave the house and do things, I have took up hobbies like drifting, ballroom dancing and sky diving for a few months and can hold a conversation about many things
>Also, What do women love to hear from a guy? or a guy they just met?
You can't really go wrong asking them open ended questions about themselves, everyone loves talking about themselves.
>Trying to get out my shell and interact more with women without fucking it up or coming off as boring/stiff. (21 btw)
Sign up to meetup/join a local physical contact sport or hobby club, attend some a few times, meet new people, talk and figure out what people are receptive to.

• Avoid conversations like religion, politics, money, health and fitness and diet, especially with people that you aren't close to
• Work your way up the communications triangle (pic related, google it) if you need a better grasp of how to warm up to people and talk about more.
• Consider if what you are about to discuss is relevant to the conversation, and if the story has a start, middle and end, nobody likes ramblers
• Don't try and steer conversations to what you want to discuss, it comes off as rude and you probably can't pull it off without seeming literally autistic, if you missed your chance to share, it probably wasn't an in depth enough topic to warrant it

Source: I work as a pro social behaviour support worker (yes, it is a real job)
>>
I usually just compliment them, not aggressively just like, "Aay you look like Elsa." She'll play with her braided hair and thank me while blushing. I don't do it because I'm after them, just a friendly gesture so they smile and have a good day.

When I'm flirty I'll drop some unexpected funny lines and the ones who laugh and make eye contact are usually the ones signaling for more contact.
>>
I have trouble comprehending the idea of a conversations with a woman that went well without her approaching first.
>>
if you say anything with confidence (read as being able to laugh at yourself and crack jokes about whatever) you can charm them. I'm a guy with the most stereotypical nerd interests (study engineering, have a binary clock, love maths and physics, have a star named after me with a certificate to show it) if you have a passion for whatever don't be afraid to show it.

>for a relationship with a girl you like
i don't flirt with them at all really, i just joke around and talk to them like i would one of my guy friends. For me it's the idea that they are attracted to who i am as a person instead of the flirty types of things that can be said but inevitably don't last.

i'd like to hear an opinion from any females on this point of view
>>
>>17919306

Game only works to attract women fast. Making them stick around is a different story. My personality is shit.
>>
>>17919419
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU-ibdHkz4Y
>>
>>17920355
>>17919796
these two are basically golden
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.