[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does love feel like? Is it always that kind of storybook-butterflies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: image_21.jpg (43KB, 400x573px) Image search: [Google]
image_21.jpg
43KB, 400x573px
What does love feel like? Is it always that kind of storybook-butterflies in the stomach sensation? Can someone be unsure whether the love someone?
>>
I'd say you'd do quite anything for this fking person, while caring less about you.
Then you'll realise you are in pain, and it'll be too late.
>>
File: 1483388690568.jpg (50KB, 288x798px) Image search: [Google]
1483388690568.jpg
50KB, 288x798px
It's different every time.
But it gets less intense every time
>>
>>17919236
Limerence.
>>
>>17919698
wow, thats really sad.
>>
Well, first things first: What kind of love are you talking about? The love associated with Friendship, Romance, or Family?

For Romance, it's got different levels of intensity depending on what stage of the relationship between you and the person you love. Initially, it feels like a fuckin' rollercoaster ride, intense, fast; it's the exhilarating feeling that you don't want to end with this person, but it eventually will. That's not to say that the exhilarating feeling being gone is a bad thing.
The feeling that remains after all the 'getting to know' the person in a more intimate fashion goes away, it isn't as exciting, but it isn't bad at all; it just means you're used to the person, you know them, they've become a normal part of your life. That doesn't mean they mean less to you of course, because at this point, if they were to leave your life, you'd find yourself having a hole where they once were in your life. They had become so part of your life, so integrated, that it feels like something is missing, something normal something that should be there, is missing. And it's a feeling you only learn after they've left, and I wouldn't recommend ever having to deal with that sensation because it's not really the best thing to feel lol.

It can feel like the storybook butterflies-in-the-stomach sensation, but not always or not forever. It's definitely possible for someone to be unsure whether they love someone because everyone can question the validity of their feelings. It's just a matter of figuring out 'what makes me feel like this towards them?' In my experience, I find that the answer is simply "I feel like this towards them not just because of their looks, their attitude, their interests. It's because they are the person they are."
>>
>>17919698
Is this less intense every time meme for real? Because ive always believed it but didnt have any evidence. Ive been with the same girl all my life because im terified that I won't be able to love someone else as much. But even this person that I'm with I feel it fading away. By the time i'm 26 I doubt I will have any love in me at all.

>>17919236
It kind of sneaks up on you. You find yourself thinking about the person a lit and wanting to spend time with them, then suddenly you want to protect them. Its nice for like 8 minutes then the jealousy and posessiveness and anxiett of losing them kicks in. Honestly love and relationships kind of blow asshole. I think men and women experience love in very interestingly different ways but I can't put my finger on it exactly. At the risk of sounding sexist, men loce to give whereas women love to take. Its not as selfish and bad as it sounds. But then again it kind of is.
>>
>>17919736
The thing about the anxiety/jealousy is a normal feeling for people to experience when they've partnered up with another person, but it's not a good thing when that jealousy gets in the way of the trust factor that needs to play out between partners for the relationship to be healthy, which can be solved with partners just talking with each other about their anxiety/insecurities and build on trust in each other.
You'd be surprised how much a guy likes to receive as well as give, as well as how a woman likes to give as well as receive.
How people act in their relationships can't really be generalized because everyone's got their own thing going on in the relationship.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.