[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Second girlfriend?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

File: 1482205338280.jpg (619KB, 1920x1102px) Image search: [Google]
1482205338280.jpg
619KB, 1920x1102px
>ex broke up with me after 3 years,
>Considered her the one...
>cannot stop thinking that I won't find the one like her ever again
I know it is painful after break up... But is there any point to think in such categories... Can you guys cheer me up? Did it work out well for you after break up with your first love?
>>
>>17918641
dont be a belter mate

imagine your 40 or 50 year old self

will you give a single fuck about anything thats happening in your life right now?

cmon man... just get out there and be brave, do all the cool and scary shit you wanna
>>
File: 1479644480040.jpg (65KB, 480x411px) Image search: [Google]
1479644480040.jpg
65KB, 480x411px
>>17918641
been two years now since the love of my life left me.. and everyday I become more and more of a misogynist, I mean I can talk and go about my workplace tolerating women. But no I doubt I will ever trust or commit again like I did with her, just cant get over how someone tells you one day they love you forever and always, that any problem we'll overcome together, to going to I dont love you anymore goodbye. You cant make someone love you but fuck. Was gonna wife her too, meh spent the engagement money on a dream car.. much better really.

she did leave me for a chad and ended up being cuckqueen'd so that was fucking entertaining learning about that kek.
>>
>>17918781
>when your heart turns to steel in the electric feel
I too know this situation
>>
>>17918781
This is exactly what I am scared of... If ever again I will be able to commit or love somebody as much... Maybe it is a leson, that no-one should love somebody that much...
>>
File: 1483188098082.jpg (94KB, 736x703px) Image search: [Google]
1483188098082.jpg
94KB, 736x703px
Cmon guys... No more advice or experiences from life? :[
>>
bumpbump
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.